Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Loved todays episode and justified Saachi's reaction

Taha0023 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was a reality check episode. I was completely feeling saachi and DV both.. Because both were right at their own point.
There is strong reason for Saachi being insecured about DV, because she does not know anything about DV and his background, so DV is partly responsible for that... DV could introduce her as his girlfriend to Anki...But he did not do it...

That party was her first impression on DV's background. On top of it DV's mother told about Ankita as DV's potential future life partner.
I felt for Saachi so deeply...😭
She must be feeling , whole world is nothing for her for the moment.. Still she has shown great patience.

I strongly felt her reactions were justified and DV also was quite justified. He was right at his point too.

Overall, I am happy... I loved the serious conversation between DV and Saachi, while driving..
It was so natural and it felt real.

Superb episode...πŸ‘ Waiting for tomorrow...when Saachi will say about what DV's mum said about Anki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed both were right in their own ways. Good realistic episode.
Ritz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sama0023

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">It was a reality check episode. I was completely feeling saachi and DV both.. Because both were right at their own point.
</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">There is strong reason for Saachi being insecured about DV, because she does not know anything about DV and his background, so DV is partly responsible for that... DV could introduce her as his girlfriend to Anki...But he did not do it...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">That party was her first impression on DV's background. On top of it DV's mother told about Ankita as DV's potential future life partner.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="4">I felt for Saachi so deeply...😭</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="4">She must be feeling , whole world is nothing for her for the moment.. Still she has shown great patience.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">I strongly felt her reactions were justified and DV also was quite justified. He was right at his point too.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Overall, I am happy... I loved the serious conversation between DV and Saachi, while driving..</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="4">It was so natural and it felt real.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Superb episode...πŸ‘Waiting for tomorrow...when Saachi will say about what DV's mum said about Anki</font>

Couldn't agree with u more !
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It was a reality check episode. I was completely feeling saachi and DV both.. Because both were right at their own point.

There is strong reason for Saachi being insecured about DV, because she does not know anything about DV and his background, so DV is partly responsible for that... DV could introduce her as his girlfriend to Anki...But he did not do it...

That party was her first impression on DV's background. On top of it DV's mother told about Ankita as DV's potential future life partner.
She must be feeling , whole world is nothing for her for the moment.. Still she has shown great patience.

I strongly felt her reactions were justified and DV also was quite justified. He was right at his point too.

Overall, I am happy... I loved the serious conversation between DV and Saachi, while driving..

Superb episode...πŸ‘ Waiting for tomorrow...when Saachi will say about what DV's mum said about Anki

nice post.. completely agree with u..πŸ‘πŸΌ
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Is this DVs mistake that she doesnt knw anything abt his family
Did Saanchi ever tries to ask him abt HIS FAMILY,HIS LIFE πŸ˜² I really sometimes feel DV doesnt deserve saanchiji 
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first tell me how's ur cough???

now me too loved d episode bcz I m actually enjoying Sanchi being jealous of Ankita ...it actually shows how much she loves DV.. 🀣
Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .shinchan.

Is this DVs mistake that she doesnt knw anything abt his family

Did Saanchi ever tries to ask him abt HIS FAMILY,HIS LIFE πŸ˜² I really sometimes feel DV doesnt deserve saanchiji 

Saachi asked him several times about his family but he tactfully give an answer, which never give much detail.
DV is a pure soul but uski ye gaalti uspaar bahut bhari padegaa in near future.. Isme Saachi ko koi galti nehi hein.
Any girl will react on that way yaar..😭

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Very well said Sama...πŸ‘..totally agree with you...I just made a post citing similar points..πŸ˜›...i too enjoyed today's episode & yes both DV & Saachi were totally justified at their actions & reactions...waiting to c what DV will do after learning about the intro of his mom & Saachi...

Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naneta

first tell me how's ur cough???

now me too loved d episode bcz I m actually enjoying Sanchi being jealous of Ankita ...it actually shows how much she loves DV.. 🀣

After watching the episode caugh is gone🀣.. Why did you make me remember about caugh. I will start again...because I completely forgot about cough last one hour and ek bhi nehi mari...🀣

When I am absent minded, I cough less. That is the best remedy...Hope you understand my logic here,πŸ˜†
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I ttly agree wid u sama..
evn I felt the same..
hope aftr 2moro mu s ll start 2 clear wen dv ll knw y saachi z doing so nd vice versa..
convo I thnk z best way 2 sort out probs btw couples