Chat Clubs

CC #53~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 3

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: temperance12

Hey, why did the MODS lock our CC# 49?? Did you ask Polly?

no i didn't ...it got locked automatically by them... becoz it exceeded so many pages. 😛😛😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
So my assumptions that mods will be ok if we cross 160/170 ... was wrong. 😆
polly_mk thumbnail
I never liked karishma as an actress. except for being extremely fair ...i didn't find her beautiful either... maybe all her govinda movies gave me a set impression of her...that i never got over! 😆

i didn't like her much in raja hindustani...or DTPH!  i found her acting style very forced and unnatural. Dunno why she was hyped so much! 🥱
but i think she did a good job in fiza, zubaidaa and shakti.

compared to her...i like kareena as an actress better. yeah many of her movies are bokwaas...and she went very OTT after KKKG ... but recently after talaash and heroine ... i started appreciating her as an actress.

abhi shayad saif se shaadi kar ke thoda ud rahi hai 😆..maybe feeling high how she is still getting good offers and is in the limelight for so long... and now even after marriage. thats why taking digs at other heroines like rani & preity. waise preity zinta really cud not sustain... its the truth... patah nahi kahan gayab ho gayi. she was good. dunno why she fizzled out without a trace.
Rani ka patah nahi... she too stopped getting good roles i think. i liked her. it was good to watch her in bombay talkies. She was fab!
polly_mk thumbnail
Lets see how far kareena can "sustain" now! 🤓 ðŸ˜†
Her first movie after her marriage was ultra flop now!! (gtpm) Haven't heard anyone say anything good abt the movie or her portrayal.

Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't remember who but Karishma Dad or Mom doesn't want her to be in industry as they didn't find her beautiful to be in BW. During her first movie she looked like manly figure to me with wierd eyebrows and structure.
I liked her in Talaash, saw the entry police station in Heroine scene thought she was pathetic in that and couldn't find story appealing so stopped watching it
Edited by Kranu - 10 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail
yeah ... she looked awful in prem qaidi ! 😆

but well.. so did kajol in baazigar TBH! 😆
polly_mk thumbnail
what entry jail scene? which movie?
edited: ok got it.Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: polly_mk

Lets see how far kareena can "sustain" now! 🤓 ðŸ˜†

Her first movie after her marriage was ultra flop now!! (gtpm) Haven't heard anyone say anything good abt the movie or her portrayal.

ya becoz she was fair skinned and BW ppl think she is beautiful she sustained in industry after 20 flops straight
polly_mk thumbnail
yeah heroine movie was really bokwaas! Nothing new or appealing.
but as u keep watching... her acting really impresses. towards the end...she just nails the craziness & emptiness of the character.

my hubby who disliked kareena very much... was really impressed by her acting in this otherwise phaltu movie.

And imo ... kareena has never looked as good as she did in some of those glamourous scenes in heroine. i was surprised... didnt know she was capable of looking so gorgeous.
polly_mk thumbnail
ya becoz she was fair skinned and BW ppl think she is beautiful she sustained in industry after 20 flops straight

just fair skin or Kapoor connection!

i do think she gets some credit for becoming an established actress in BW. Maybe doing a lot of different types of movies...and not just serious roles/movies... helped her stay in the game.

Now it wud be interesting to see how far she can sustain. I wud say she went thru a very bad phase...where all her movies were flop and she was not appreciated for her role either. Then she kind of did a comeback with jab we met. so I wudnt call it sustaining... more like typical highs and lows of the industry. she got lucky to get some good roles after her series of flops and eye candy roles...and since she has natural acting talent (which i feel karishma lacked) ... she did justice to those roles...and became a big star heroine again recently.