Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Anyways. ..lets forget this issue n concentrate on our Akdha n Jalal... ❤️
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: preeti.r

@mages - yeh Birbal kab ayega Akbar ke zindagi mein😆

jab jallu ko apne begums se fursat ho harem may. ...
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree👍🏼 I think we r just his fans nt his closed ones...we can't hold the rights abt his personl life...this is his life who r we to tell he wht he should do or shouldn't We related to only wit his professionl life..we can adore him,can appriciate for his work,can defend him bt can't interfere in his personl life..We hv to maintain the distance frm actors being a fans..& whtever he said in that msg was totally justified so i respect & that msg,his harsh language only belongs to those fans who spread the ill things abt shrishti nt belongs to all fans.. we r his true fans & will always wish for his well being..& as a hardcore fan i'm happy for him..So good luck to him😃 God bless him😃
nisha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg khushi.. wer did u get dese frm???? issshhh chiii chhhii how cum dey call thmselvs fans.. this can ignite anyone.. simply anyone.. i feel now rajat was calm enufff.. i wud hav been much more aggressive.. jst gvn d fact dat he is a celeb waaat on   earth forces him to bear all dis stuff n still b diplomatic n calm.. he was rude dey say bt wat else can u xpect frm him if nt dis.. keep urslf in his position n ur luv in his fiance position..

dis guy spoke up for his luv.. this is so so sweet.. that gal is seriously lucky...

we are noone to judge his lyf.. his decisions...
we may have opinions n i have too bt now i stick to inbox than portrayn it publicly..
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

This is a final reminder to all regarding discussions on actors personal lives. Rajat Tokas as Jalal is what we are here to appreciate and discuss, please avoid any further discussions on his personal life. All future posts regarding the same will be trashed without notice.

Topic Closed
JA DT