Jodha Akbar

whats right or wrong! - Page 4

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Star_girl

Good thing is at least he is standing up for his girl.

Unlike Ranbir Kapoor. πŸ˜† 
So yeah. More power to him. Just be more careful. This industry is a hard place. 

i am glad that u understand him now! i think what he did is heroic..only a true man can do it..he did not care about loosing his fans..he stood up for his girl..hats off to himπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mandyg

i am glad that u understand him now! i think what he did is heroic..only a true man can do it..he did not care about loosing his fans..he stood up for his girl..hats off to himπŸ‘

See, I understand him pretty well. I know a lot about him from a certain friend working in the Balaji PH. I am worried about the people who don't know him, and will inevitably be hurt with a message like that. He needs to toughen up. And I say this because I wish the best for him. Being a fan doesn't mean blind love. Not at all. It means constructive criticism and calling a celeb out when he is in the wrong. He can do with a bit of criticism. It's good for his health, and will only help him grow. 
Edited by Star_girl - 10 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Star_girl

See, I understand him pretty well. I know a lot about him from a certain friend working in the Balaji PH. I am worried about the people who don't know him, and will inevitably be hurt with a message like that. He needs to toughen up. And I say this because I wish the best for him. Being a fan doesn't mean blind love. Not at all. It means constructive criticism and calling a celeb out when he is in the wrong. He can do with a bit of criticism. It's good for his health, and will only help him grow. And I want to see him grow. He has too much potential to be wasted. β€οΈ

i agree on that being a fan dnt mean blind luv i noe him n i noe his flwas but that dnt mean he's bad, he's really gud at heart but u noe anger kabhi kabhi aisa kuch karwa deta h which sum1 dnt mean to
so i'll take it in that way hope he learns n controls it from next tym 😊
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@amor - it's really sad to see what some fans have posted on the social network 
Ppl simply don't understand that one persons freedom ends where another persons freedom begins ... Being fans doesn't give the right to control the actors choice of friends and loved ones , as a fan if they don't like the choice it's best they ignore. Or keep their opinions to themselves 

But still maintain that the choice of words were completely wrong , now if he said that or it was typed incorrectly by someone is something which we don't know ... Have an inclination to give him the benefit of doubt here πŸ˜‰
Amor. thumbnail
@preeti

i p[osted that before those pix that yes the words use were not proper but it dnt prove him a bad guy
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I am proud that RT took a stand for his ladylove...unlike certain philanderer jerk of BW who was recommending the ibiza place for holidays to the reporters for a vacation rather than standing up for his GF who was bssh left...right...center in the whole unit of media...instead of him...her ex-BF stands up for her...

As for what I saw...its good that RT showed those haters their place...but still I will go with my words...use a good tone n words to tackle this issue becos he is not conveying a msg to a certain group...he is conveying a msg to all his fans...everyone reads his msg...the fans gets excited n they see oh RT sends his love n msgs...n when they open the msg n read a RT msg filled with such a tone n words...they might get personally hurt...n their mindset is not what our friends says its for haters...its for the RT obsessive fans...forget it...their mindset will go its for every RT fans...not everyone is practical...they are very emotional ones too...he have struggle enough..i don't want him to loose his fans due to his misinterpret attitude
Amor. thumbnail
@mages
we can only wish n pray that he'll understand it we can't control it but yes we can convey this that  from next tym he'll use a diplomatic tone
hope so πŸ€”
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Amor.

@mages
we can only wish n pray that he'll understand it we can't control it but yes we can convey this that  from next tym he'll use a diplomatic tone
hope so πŸ€”

i am so thankful to u for opening our eyes..i understand what he must have gone through..we r worried about our feelings being hurt, but what about his? don't people think twice before posting such nasty comments😑
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Amor.

@mages
we can only wish n pray that he'll understand it we can't control it but yes we can convey this that from next tym he'll use a diplomatic tone
hope so πŸ€”

I hope he does...n for me...I always love him...he is a good actor n deserve all love n praise...he Is a nice guy basically...people tends to misjudge him becos of his reserved attitude...n being blunt n straight forward...I am sorry this is kalyug...evil world...one needs to be smart n intelligent to survive n tackle evil people
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mages - yeh Birbal kab ayega Akbar ke zindagi mein πŸ˜†