ruchikacdc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs
its good that danny marries kusum 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sick and tired of Kusum and her suicide drama. She has nothing better to do. I am so happy. Kusum Saras will NEVER be yours! 😡 🥱
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Linda25

Welcome kumud ji in your blame game .  

You wanted to make saras to kill himself  for you but laddo saved his life, so u now blaming him as he saved his own life  what a lover you are !!!!! 

Dukba will support saras , yaahhii..others can now go hell, waise bhi others r useless.

So next weeks major shocker twist will be, who is the MMS sender and who informed police about suicide?  

who ? who ?? 

Guman or pramad ? 

Cant be Guman, as currently there is no news about this actors re-entry ðŸ˜† and she cant be hide after knowing her sons marriage with one of the desai mad.

So , it is none other than our Mr.Liver cirrhosis 😃  

yaar Linda I think Pramaad has changed...Just cos CVs surely cant show this track again..they have already shown all this of him pretending to change and all..

but then again perhaps not...

I think Gumaan is behind all of this..now its more badlaa as she has also lost her son in the process.

and as for Kumud...I don't know what to say...seems like she just never understands Saras...glad Dugba is with him...

and its a shame everyone will blame him...he never even said he was going to marry her...Kumud assumed that.

:-( my poor saras...Kumud will never understand how much he loves her.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TFS... I think its Danny who sent the MMS to break the marriage ðŸ˜†
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KK84

yaar Linda I think Pramaad has changed...Just cos CVs surely cant show this track again..they have already shown all this of him pretending to change and all..

but then again perhaps not...

I think Gumaan is behind all of this..now its more badlaa as she has also lost her son in the process.

and as for Kumud...I don't know what to say...seems like she just never understands Saras...glad Dugba is with him...

and its a shame everyone will blame him...he never even said he was going to marry her...Kumud assumed that.

:-( my poor saras...Kumud will never understand how much he loves her.

May be u r right about pramad , 
But if he really changed then why he not divorced kumud ?. Just bcz he want to live with kuumud in same house?. That cant be the reason as all day kumud busy   to pacify saras .  Then may be kumud came in his room only to serve medicine and he may be get to see her only for 5 minutes ðŸ˜† 
Another thing , he not surprised to see MMS CD , In fact he get involved in this matter and proudly announced that it was he who did this idiocy . My mind saying it is to show kumud that this time he really honest to her. 
And when chakki pessing ritual was going on then he came to call kumud and asked that u r going to do it with saras, then, after some conversation he said come for ritual . 
And when he get to know about kusums idiocy then he was shocked but his shocking face llooked like he is shocked to know HOW KALIKA KNOWS ABOUT IT .  
Then he came to say VC about kusum but he not even discussed it with kumud or saras. 
Another point , why did he gave his property  to kumud while he knows kumud not at all part of his life? and he said something what can create problem between saras and kumud in fact created.

Guman!!! ..may be ,then how she get this MMS? she was not involve in this kidnapping matter.

kumud will understand her ladoo once they get married but today she will cry and will blame fate so ganga coming 😆 , 
Dukhba such a sweetheart .soon kumud too will start to support her ladoo.

KK84 thumbnail
Lets hope Linda you are right abt Kumud and that she will slowly be ok with it and get over it...I think she would've if that kamini hadn't tried to commit suicide and all...and Kusum is gonna sulk for a long time which is totally going to bother Kumud and then she will take it out on saras that not only you 'ruined' my life but now you ruined my sisters life as well blah blah.

He just needs to take her to the mandir and forcefully get married to her to teach her a lesson! so what if she is married to pramad as she isn't really!

I dunno Linda I think pramad's expressions are due to bad acting! lol! Aanshul is very good as a baddie but as an ill person, not so convincing!

I just don't see what CVs would achieve in going round in circles with this...yes his reasoning to not divorce Kumud is silly n the only other thing is that he has shown his bad side to Saras in the hosp saying how Saras will bring Kumud to him and how it was him who tried to kill Saras...so I dunno it seems like CVs couldn't make their mind up as to what to do with him!!

and yeh marne wala bhi nahin hai...US jaa ke ilaaj karega phir? ugh! getting very annoyed with going round and round!
KK84 thumbnail
N Gumaan...hmm well you know tv waaley can make anything illogical look 'logical'!
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KK84

Lets hope Linda you are right abt Kumud and that she will slowly be ok with it and get over it...I think she would've if that kamini hadn't tried to commit suicide and all...and Kusum is gonna sulk for a long time which is totally going to bother Kumud and then she will take it out on saras that not only you 'ruined' my life but now you ruined my sisters life as well blah blah.

He just needs to take her to the mandir and forcefully get married to her to teach her a lesson! so what if she is married to pramad as she isn't really!

I dunno Linda I think pramad's expressions are due to bad acting! lol! Aanshul is very good as a baddie but as an ill person, not so convincing!

I just don't see what CVs would achieve in going round in circles with this...yes his reasoning to not divorce Kumud is silly n the only other thing is that he has shown his bad side to Saras in the hosp saying how Saras will bring Kumud to him and how it was him who tried to kill Saras...so I dunno it seems like CVs couldn't make their mind up as to what to do with him!!

and yeh marne wala bhi nahin hai...US jaa ke ilaaj karega phir? ugh! getting very annoyed with going round and round!

If she pronounce this sentence then hope dugba will slap her as dugba will be the only one who will support saras . Dugba will solve all the problem . after all she is good samud problem solver. 

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank god...Saras saved his life..cant be bothered whatever happens to selfish kusum