-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was just wondering if there is any Ranveer and Ranbir fans who is just a fan of their work and not because of the people they date.. I see that Ranveer has grown a lot of fan base in Deepika's fan and same with Ranbir who has got a lot of fan base in Katrina's fan club...
Is there any fans in IF who just like the two for who they are and wish the ladies (Deepika-Katrina) stay far away from these two...😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like both Ranbir and Ranveer. Not sure if you can consider me as their fan cos I don't really defend them all that much.
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know so many ranveer fans who don't like deepika in IF... For me his personality made me to like him... And am not sure whether he is dating deepika.

I don't like ranbir neither deepika nor Katrina is the reason for thatEdited by Bella. - 10 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
I don't think you have to defend to be known as a fan.. I think both the boys have so much potential and can be the next future superstars. 
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think both ranbir and ranveer are great actors and I love thier work. I don't personally like ranbir just because of some of the things he says and does but I don't think he is a bad person, he is just annoying sometimes. I love ranveers personality, he is crazy and over the top but also a very lovely person who cares a lot about his fans.
I have these opinions on these two regardless of who they are dating. But the whole ranbir and dp thing really annoys me. 
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi! You asked for someone like me, here I am. There are others too among the crowd.
-iktaara- thumbnail
Thank the lord! Do you guys used to like them from pre-deepika and katrina period??? 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
though i am not fond of ranbir off-screen...i am very fond of ranbir on-screen...he have done some real good work in form WUS...Rockstar and Barfi...he deserves all the credit for this films...a good actor...
ranveer i love his personality off-screen...the man goes anywhere he just spread life...happiness and smiles all around...i can't thank him enough to make my cousin smile during their meet when he was shooting LVRB...he is such a lively and wonderful person...extremely warmth...what he is...he is...on-screen a very talented actor...all the 4 films he did...his acting and peformance worth applause...i can see this man as next srk in terms of intensity in romance...the man does romance perfect intensity needed...he does emotional scenes that can melt any eyes...a perfect actor

in future i want to love and adore them for their work...and they need to cut down their off-screen romance nonsense...becos both are annoying with their off-screen romance nonsense
-iktaara- thumbnail
Seriously, Ranveer sounds like a love sick puppy after meeting deepika and Ranbir has gone cuckoo with Katrina...
Both of them needs to concentrate on their work and let it speak for itself..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -iktaara-

Seriously, Ranveer sounds like a love sick puppy after meeting deepika and Ranbir has gone cuckoo with Katrina...

Both of them needs to concentrate on their work and let it speak for itself..

so salman was right abt his puppy comment on RK🤣