Frequent Posters

Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Credit for the update
arima_mallik
--->> arima_mallik    <<---

Part 12 (a)

The next day had been busy like hell. He was deep drowned in work till his neck. But every time that the frustration was about to explode he would think of her face that would greet him with a sweet smile and that heavenly hug that would always made him forget everything; and that would automatically calm him down.

Around 11.30 he quietly entered the house; making sure he was making no noise. In same manner he opened the door to his room expecting her to be fast asleep by now. But as the door opened he found the lights still on and the bed empty which meant she was still wide awake.

Briefcase placed neatly on the table; he removed his blazer throwing it carelessly on the bed as usual and started undoing his tie when she walked out of the washroom. Her eyes closed while she looked tired;

Hey...tum ab tak soyi nahi?

His words startled her and that was clearly shown on her face as she opened her eyes wide in surprise while her hand instantly went to her chest trying to console her heart.

Aap...vo...haan; aapka hi... intezar kar rahi thi.

She said in broken words and closing the washroom door walked past him picking his blazer to put it away.

Kafi der ho gayi aaj aane main aapko!

She was looking really worn out. Afterall she was an early bird; rather she had to be as she was supposed to get the breakfast and all the things ready for him every day. And today all thanks to him she was too late to grab her beauty sleep as well; so all of that must have drained her out.

Riddhima tumhe so jana chahiye tha. I told you I am going to be late na!

She kept his things away and got his night clothes out of the wardrobe almost ignoring his words. So he just grabbed her arm and made her face him;

Arey...ye sab rehne do tum. I'll do all that don't worry. Tumne khana khaaya?

She nodded her head negative as expected!

Tch...now why didn't you? I told you don't wait for me. Chalo koi baat nahi I'll freshen up quickly fir we'll have dinner together theek hai.

He started unbuttoning his shirt hastily to quickly freshen up and join her for the dinner but she interrupted;

Nahi Armaan...vo actually maine sham ko jyada hi snacks kha liye the shayad toh mere peth main thodi jalan ho rahi hai. Main...main aapke liye khana laga deti hu; mujhe vakai bhuk nahi hai Armaan!

He approached her with quick steps and held her as if she was a glass doll; lovingly yet delicately;

Hey; tum theek ho na? Everything fine?

A small smile broke on her face instantly;

Jee main bilkul theek hu; bas thoda sa dudh peeke so jaungi toh I'll feel better. Nothing to worry about Armaan.

A: Sure?

She nodded her head giving her assurance.

--------------------

His hand tapped his side; all his four sides on bed but couldn't reach it's destiny. Now that made him open his eyes with annoyance filled in his veins; eyes half closed due to lack of sleep; a frown on forehead and a cute pout on his lips.

Sitting up on the bed rubbing his eyes he tried to find his lovely wife who was missing from the bed; but unfortunately even the entire room didn't give him the answer of her whereabouts.

He walked downstairs still in a sleepy state and found Joseph setting the breakfast table.

Jo: Good morning sir; should I get your plate ready?

A: No...umm...vo Riddhima...

Jo: Oh yes ; Ma'am has gone out for some work. Unhone mujhe inform karne ke liye kaha tha aapko. Vo kuch hi der main aa jayengi tab tak aap nashta kar lijiye aise bol kar gayi hai vo.

He nodded his head getting the message but not really happy with it.

It had been 3 hours now; he was ready in his office clothes all set to go but there was no sign of Riddhima. Her phone was never picked up neither was she replying to any of his messages. Her mom dad had no clue about her as well! Rahul too was already at office so he had no clue either.

As the clock struck 11:15 he stood up to go in search of her when she entered the house and came face to face with him. She was a little surprised to find him home;

Arey aap; ab tak ghar par hi hai?

He just glared at her in the worst way possible making her divert her gaze. His words came out in most harsh way possible but he cared less;

Where the f****** hell were you? And do you even know how this thing functions?

He held up his mobile in front of her demanding an answer.

She was soo terrified by his hoarse voice and hard glare that she couldn't even make sense to what he was asking for.

Armaan vo main...

He cut her in between grabbing her arms tightly;

For past 3 hours you are missing and you better have a nice explanation for this. Aisa kya kaam tha itni subah jo mujhe inform kiye begair tum gayab thi. And to add to it; you were too busy to revert back or answer my calls!

He left her and stood a few steps back folding his hands against his chest but still the hot look on his face demanding an answer on urgent basis.

I am listening Riddhima! SPEAK!!

She blinked her eyes trying to fight her tears back and gulped hard trying to frame some statement;

Vo...mera phone silent pe tha. Mujhe...kuch kaam tha...aap so rahe the toh...I...I had informed Joseph...us...

So now Joseph will give me your updates from now on! Is it?

Armaan main...I am...

He walked past her and taking the briefcase moved out so swiftly full of anger that she jerked due fear. She saw the glimpse of his other side which was surely not affordable for her she concluded.

Jo: Arey ma'am aap aa gayi. Sir was waiting for you since long. Vo kaha hai?

R: Vo...chale gaye office.

Jo: Office? Pa unhone toh breakfast bhi nahi kiya; aur ye tiffin box bhi yahi chod kar chale gaye.

R: Kya? Armaan ne ab tak naashta nahi kiya tha!

Jo: Nahi ma'am...unhone kaha tha aap aayengi toh aap dono saath main nashta karenga. Anyways main aapke liye breakfat laga du?

R: Umm...nahi; I don't feel like it. It's okay aap jaiye.

She felt guilt engulf her veins as she found out that he left without having anything. It increased even mor as she checked her cell which showed 22 missed calls and 10 messages back to back.

Now she knew why his anger had triggered at such a high level terrifying her! She couldn't undo her mistake but could surely try to make up to him.

Around 1 she entered the premises of his office and went straight to the reception.

R: Excuse me; can you pease guide me to Mr. Armaan Mallik?

Receptionist: Sorry ma'am I can't. He does not want to meet anyone for now. Do you have an appointment?

R: No I ...

Receptionist: Then I am really sorry ma'am you will have to take an appointment first. He doesn't meet anybody without an appointment.

R: Well actually I don't think I'll need one.

Receptionist: Excuse me ma'am?

Riddhima gave her a warm smile and replied back with pride;

Well actually I am his wife. Mrs. Riddhima Mallik! Now can you please tell me where is he?

Receptionist: Oh I am so sorry ma'am; I didn't know. But still ma'am; vo is waqt bohot ghusse main hai I don't think...

R: Mujhe pata hai; aap sirf mujhe unka cabin kaha hai bataiye; don't worry I'll handle everything else.

Receptionist: Umm...vo yaha se straight jaake 4th cabin. But ma'am unke orders hai kisiko andar na bhejne ke toh...

R: Aap tension mat leejiye he won't be angry on you I promise.

He heard a knock on the door and the door flung open;

How dare you enter without my permi...

His words stuck in his throat as he found Riddhima standing in front of him with a beautiful smile platered on her face. But his loud voice had grabbed the attention of the receptionist and she came running towards his cabin.

Recptnst: Sorry sir; I tried to stop ma'am but she said she's your wife so...

A: It's alright; leave!

R: Aapke liye tiffin laayi thi; aapne naashta bhi nahi kiya tha toh...

A: What are you doing here?

R: Tiffin dene aayi thi Armaan.

A: De diya? Now you may leave!

Saying so he turned his attention back to the file; lying on his desk.

R: Par main...

A: I am getting late for my meeting; excuse me!

He stood up and walked past her completely ignoring as if she never existed there.

Her heart broke into pieces while she felt the tears brimming in her eyes. How she thought they will have their lunch together after she would apologize for her morning stupidity and he would hug her as always forgiving her.

But he did not even bother to look into her eyes to see how much hope they held; and left just like that.

The clock struck 7 and he entered the house with a grim face. He found her sleeping with her head on the dining table with a few dried tears near her eyes; which showed she had slept there waiting for him.

His heart twisted in pain and his feet on their own accord moved in her direction. Moving the fringe off her face he wiped the lone tear and caressed her cheek.

He knew he had been really rude to her in the afternoon but he did not intentionally do it. Her carelessness had taken a toll over him and the anger just poured out by default.

As he was busy staring at her; she opened her eyes bringing him out of his revive.

R: Aap aa gaye? Aap fresh ho jaiye; main abhi coffee banakar laati hu aapke liye.

A: Nahi mujhe nahi chaiye...

R: Par; aapne subah se kuch nahi khaya...

She said in a low voice with her heart almost at her throat.

A: Mujh...

He was about to retort back reminding that she was the reason for it; but seeing her pale face ready to burst in tears while the hope in her eyes killed his courage of doing so. So he simply sighed no more wanting to upset her;

A: Hmm...theek hai.

She thought once that he was back from his shower she would talk to him and sort everything. But to her luck; Rahul came over by the time and they both started discussing about some stupid deal making her plans go in drain.

For the first time her Spiky had come in her way and she so wanted him to leave!

Ra: Kya baat hai Jerry; aaj badi chup chup ho? Everything fine...

R: Nahi Rahul; nothing...bas aise hi. Umm...tum log batein karo main khana lagati hu tab tak.

Ra: Woow khana; I am so famished. Please jaldi lagao na; I just can't wait.

A: Abey oye Rahoool; ye file toh poori kar le, bhukaad kahi ka!

Ra: Toh haan main kaha mana kar raha hu; par unlike you main normal insan hu aur mujhe bhuk lagti hai; vaise bhi Riddhima ke yummy dishes ki khusboo aa rahi hai which is so tempting. Tu toh bas ek number ka akdu hai; Riddhima I feel so pity for you; ise toh ye sab kabhi nahi samajh main aayega.

A: Actually mujhe vakai kuch samajh nahi aata; maybe isi liye log mujhe kuch batana jaruri hi nahi samjhte!

She bit her lip as she understood his underlying words; but nonetheless giving a small smile to Rahul she left the room to set the table.

Throughout the dinner Rahul could see Riddhima stealing glances at Armaan; but Armaan never bothered to look up.

He sensed that there was something wrong between them and thought of leaving them alone; so quickly finishing his dinner he moved out of the house without any further exchange of words. Any other time he would have tried to talk to her but he could see that it was something serious so he just let them be.

After dinner he still remained buried in his files while she kept arranging things which; was actually a pretext as she was actually waiting for him to get done with his work because she knew otherwise he would just ignore her words giving the reason of his work.

Even after 2 hours when he still remained busy with his work; she felt really sad and low. SO grabbing her cell phone she quickly called her mom hoping that it would make her feel a little better.

Armaan on the other hand was actually busy in his work to even notice what she was doing. He knew that she wasn't going to sleep without having a conversation and so she was just setting up the things in room which were already well settled!

But after sometime he actually became too busy to even realize that now it had been 2 hours that she had been waiting for him. Just as he felt a little pain in his neck he tried to twist it a little and that is when his gaze fell on her.

She stood by the balcony having her back towards him; while she spoke on the phone she stared at the night sky steadily while her other hand played with the window ledge. He looked up at the clock and realized she must be really sleepy as she woke up too early today; went out and of course because of their fight he was pretty sure she must have cried for the entire day after coming back from his office.

She turned around to have a look at him but found him still working on his laptop. He knew that she was watching him but purposely did not show it. Quickly closing his files and laptop he finally decided to go and talk things out. Or else he knew she would cry the night out blaming herself.

Oblivious to everything around she continued her phone convo. watching the moon. But suddenly she felt some presence besides her.

There; he stood right next to her leaning on the window; his hands crossed while he stared down at her watching her every little act. She turned a little nervous as he looked straight into her eyes.

R: Maa vo main...

He walked slowly towards her and took the phone from her hands while she continued staring back.

A: Hello aunty; kaise ho aap?...

Jee...jee aunty
Vo sorry aunty can I call you back later; actually mujhe Riddhima se kuch kaam tha;...
haan nahi vo ek file nahi mil rahi thi meri toh...

P: Haan haan beta koi baat nahi. Vaise bhi kaafi raat ho gayi hai; main Riddhima se yahi keh rahi thi ki vo bhi so jaaye. Chalo fir main rakhti hu tum dono apna khayal rakho...good night beta.

A: Good night aunty.

She stood fiddling with her fingers. He kept the phone away and just stared at her for two minutes making her even more uncomfortable. He could clearly see the tears that she was very well hiding; maybe by now she was a little expert in doing that.

She wanted to start the conversation but was choked by tears.

A: Hmm?...don't you want to sleep tonight?

She just  looked up at him as that was the most normal thing he spoke to her throughout the day. She just kept staring into his eyes unable to speak and he felt really bad now. Maybe he shouldn't have been so rude to her.

A: Riddhima...we need to talk!

Grabbing her hand he tagged her along and took her to the bed. He could see her eyes red and gave a second thought on whether to have a conversation or let her just take some rest.

Do you want to talk now; ya fir tum bohot thak gayi ho; toh fir hum kal subah baat kar lenge...

She simply nodded her head;

Abhi baat karni hai.

Her choked voice shattered his heart and he instantly softened.

Ok...don't cry; we will talk; come. He made her sit next to him and placing a pillow on his lap patted it inviting her.

A tear somehow finally dropped down her eye making him shut his eyes in agony.

Riddhimaaa...baby come here. Don't cry; come lie down we will talk...shh... stop crying.

Grabbing her arm he pulled her down making her lie her head in his lap while he caressed her head.

I am sorry Riddhima; I shouldn't have been so rude. But now don't cry over it; har baat ka solution rona thodi hota hai!

Well but to be frank I am not having this conversation because I forgive you; main sirf is liye baat karna chahta hu tumse because I know ki agar ab main tumse baat nahi karunga toh tum raat bhar sirf rote hue nikalogi jo main nahi chahta.

She gulped her tears and made an effort to explain her deed;

Armaan main...

But she was instantly cut by his stern voice shutting her up almost instantly as she could se the anger surging in him;

I am not done yet!
3 HOURS!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA RIDDHIMA KI 3 GHANTE; MAIN PAGALON KI TARAH JAB TUMHE CONTACT KARNE KI KOSHISH KAR RAHA THA LAGATAR AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO ONCE ANSWER MY CALL OR MESSAGES TOH WHAT WAS I GOING THROUGH?

YOUR MOM DAD DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT YOU; RAHUL SE KOI BAAT NAHI HUI TUMHARI AUR TUMHARE DOSTON KE CONTACT NUMBERS HAI NAHI MERE PAAS. DO YOU EVEN REALISE HOW HELPLESS I FELT AT THAT MOMENT. AND ALL THAT YOU HAD TO SAY AFTER COMING BACK WAS; YOU WERE UNAWARE BECAUSE YOUR CELL PHONE WAS ON SILENT! THAT'S IT!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY ARE YOU FOR REAL?

Mujhe pata nahi tha itna waqt lag jaayega Armaan. Main...mu...jhe...vakai kuch jaruri... kaam tha.

Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Part 12 (b)

Ek minute; maine kab tumse pucha ki tumhe kya kaam tha? Main koi tumhe kaidi banake nahi rakhna chahta ghar main. You are free to go wherever you wish; you are a young girl I understand tumhari apni ek life hai. Only thing that I am asking from you is that phone ka jo istamal hota hai vo karo. Just pick up the call ya fir ek message hi chod deti that you are going to be late. I don't think that's too much to ask from my wife!

Har do din baad why the hell do I have to remind you ki tum apni har baat ko lekar careless nahi ho sakti. Just like you take care of me; my things; khud ke bare main why can't you follow the same rules?

She just looked away while two droplets swiftly ran down her cheeks.

Great; that's it. Bas tum aisi harkatein karti raho aur fir mujhe toh kuch bolne ka chance hi nahi hai kyunki then you start crying so end of discussion; isn't it. You know what just forget it!

He carefully moved away placing her head down on the bed and slept on his side with his back towards her. Her tears always annoyed him;
Why does she have to cry when she knows very well how much I hate to see her cry! Baat hi toh kar raha tha main...

As he was busy cursing her; he thought maybe she must be busy crying but what happened next was really unexpected.

She turned him around swiftly and stared at him with an accusing look; anger clearly visible in her eyes;

"Kyu; kyu nahi ro sakti main? Aur rou nahi tou kya karu. Aap subah se mujhe kuch bhi bole jaa rahe hai aur main chup hi hu na; kuch kaha maine aapse!

He sat up; coming face to face just stared at her as if she was some alien.

"Riddhima tum...

"Kya main? Mana mujhse galti hui maine phone nahi uthaya aur kisi ko kuch inform bhi nahi kiya tha par iska ye matlab thodi hai ki aap bina nashta kare hi nikal jaye! Apna tiffin bhi ghar par hi chodkar chale gaye aap.
Jab office aayi thi tab aap jante bhi hai main kitni khush thi; aapki sari favourite cheejein laayi thi par aapne ek baar mujhe dekha tak nahi;
lunch bhi nahi kiya; tiffin vaise ka vaisa lekar aa gaye. Itna kuch suna diya mujhe; toh main kya karu?

Aap bohot bure ho Armaan. Bohot bure. Humesha aisa karte ho mere saath.

He was taken aback by her behaviour. Her crying part was very much expected but she was fighting in that state was something new now. Her tears were of anger than of pain.

Riddhima...main toh bas...

Main toh bas kya Armaan? Aapne din main ek baar bhi mujhse dhang se baat nahi ki; khaana nahi khaya; ghar pe aane par ek baar meri taraf mudkar dekha bhi nahi. Kabhi socha mujhe kitna bura laga hoga! Nahi na; aap bas...bas...

Her tears did not allow her to say anything else so she just grabbed a pillow and hitting the bed switched her side lamp off weeping to her heart's content.

Armaan on the other hand; sat still trying to figure out what just happened. He came back to the world as he heard her muffled cry.

He leaned down and tried to see her face but she purposely hid her face even more into the pillow.

Riddhima listen... I...meri baat toh sun lo...

His words made her cry even more...
"Just go away Armaan"

Arey had hai... meri baat toh sun lo...Ridhimaaa....tch...

He caressed her arm and tried to turn her around but nothing helped.

Riddhima hua kya hai par...just look at me. Riddhimaaa...

Riddhima continued crying which worried him further. Somehow he finally managed to get hold of her hand and turned her around.

Continuous tears flowing from her eyes; her face tinge red while her lips shivering; and this sight twisted his heart in the worst way. 
"Was I really being so rude. Did I hurt her that bad? ...but she was not this sad in the evening!"

100 questioned revolved in his mind while her sobs just kept increasing by the minute.

A: Ok ok bas baba...itna kyun ro rahi ho?

But instead of replying she just sat up and hid her face in her palms crying even harder.

Riddhimaaa! Have I like hit you or something? Bas baat hi toh kar raha tha main tumse...Tum aise kyun ro rahi ho? What's the matter!!

He cocooned her body and caressed her arms to quieten her sobs.

Her arms flung around his waist and she hid her face in his neck trying to calm herself.

Armaan ag...ar kabhi...main aa...aapse jhut kahu...for so...me reason agar aapse ku...ch chup...au toh kya aap mu...jhse nafrat karne lag...jaoge? Mujh...se aise hi ...naaraj ho...jaoge? Without...letting me ex...plain?

She asked in broken words between her sobs in a muffled voice as she still hid in his neck.

Huh?...main??...

he was surprised by her random question. Her cries already making him crazy and to top it she was questioning him; that too such irrelevant questions!

Riddhima kya bol rahi ho? Dekho pehle toh shant ho jao tum!

Pehle...mera jawab deejiye Armaan!

He thought for a while about what she was expecting or what where was this actually leading; but nonetheless not getting any answers he simply sighed;

Nahi Riddhima; I...don't...how am I supposed to answer that Riddhima?

She detangled and looked up at him with a feared look;
Matlab...ap mujhe maaf nahi karoge?

He wiped her tears instead of answering her and just caressed her cheeks with his knuckles;
Riddhima why would such time ever come? You don't have to hide anything from me right? Toh naaraj hone ki baat aati hi kaha se hai?

Par aaj subah...jo hua... She spoke softly as guilt engulfed her once again seeing his trust.

Riddhima subah jo hua was a different situation right? We had  miscommunication; rather no communication at all! 
I know only if you had paid attention to your cell phone then maybe situation would have been different; but that's alright! But it isn't like you lied to me!

R: Haan par maine...umm...vo...aapko bina bataye chali gayi na toh...i got you worried for me...so...

Somehow he thought that she was going to say something else but changed her words in a fraction of seconds as her eyes had met his. She was looking away which he was unsure was because of the guilt or something else; but what he could see was her busy in deep thoughts.

He held her face and made her look up at him;
Riddhima...listen! All that I said in the morning or whatever that happened in the office wasn't intentional. Main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha Riddhima! I just...just

He sighed to calm his nerves;

Just so you understand it better Mrs. Mallik; I am NOT your DAD! Main tumhara pati hu; I can't keep on chanting your carelessness towards yourself! 
Either you don't listen to me and fall sick; or hurt yourself; or even better just go missing and coming back all you have to say is your phone was on silent!

Riddhima you are not a kid; and neither are you so careless about any other thing; then why don't you ever take care of yourself? 
Of course I am there to look after you; take care for you par that doesn't mean you yourself go and fall into troubles right?

And then main kuch bhi kahu toh tum rone lag jati ho! Then I am not even supposed to shout at you. What do you expect Riddhima? Just tell me main kya kar sakta hu?

R: I am sorry Armaan...I am really sorry.
I know main kabhi kabhi bohot galat behave karti hu na; but I really did not mean to get you worried.

She looked up at him and just stared at him not knowing what more to say. But her eyes anyways conveyed that she was very much sorry for what she did and also had received a lot more hurt in return throughout the day.

So finally he thought to just lend her misery for once and kissed her forehead taking her into his warm embrace;
It's okay; I forgive you and I am sorry too!

She snuggled into him and he knew that was all that she needed.

Acha chalo bohot rona dhona ho gaya; tum ab so jao; you really need some rest.

He lied her down and was placing the comforter on her when she held his hand;
Aap...aapne sach main mujhe maaf kar diya na? Ya fir...bas mera dil rakhne ke liye keh rahe hai so that I don't cry anymore?

He simply shut the lamps off and stared at her innocent big eyes looking deep down his eyes.

Yes Riddhima; maine sach main tumhe maaf kar diya baby; 
now sleep!

Kissing her forehead he waited for her to close her eyes but instead she just kept looking at him again in some deep thoughts!

Hey...ab kya hua? So jao na! Aren't you tired already?

Armaan...

A:Hmm?

Please hug me! I want to be close to you.

He was startled as it wasn't so like her to demand for a hug or any physical advance for that matter! But then he remembered how upset she had been about their fight on the very first day after marriage.

So he simply shifted closer and without any further thoughts engulfed her in a bear hug.

Riddhima felt so relieving after a day full of pain; fights and sadness. Where one part of her felt sated to be in his arms; a small part within her cried out of guilt.She laid there thinking to herself;

R: Meri is laparvahi ki vajah se ye itna naaraj ho gaye; agar inhe pata chala ki main subah kaha aur kyun gayi thi; toh shayad ye mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karenge.
I am sorry Armaan for lying to you; par ye baat shayad aapse chupi rahe toh hi acha hai.

Armaan on other hand felt a tear seeping down his cheek as she was still in his embrace. He moved up to have a look at her face but her hands never budged to leave his neck.

He frowned at her as she was still crying when he assured her that everything was ok. Why was she been so weak; had he been so bad to her.

She was like a very delicate flower to him which he couldn't afford to be withered at any cost. And he would die if he would be the reason to even a small scratch on her.

Shh...Riddhima; baby stop!

Clearing her tear stained face he caressed her cheeks and planted a small kiss on her cheek. But to subside her sniffs and distract her he dug his face into her neck and planted few tender kisses on her nape holding her as close as possible.

Tucking her hair behind her ears; he whispered softly in her ears;
Riddhima I am not at all angry; naahi main naaraj hu. I am perfectly fine and everything is fine!

So just go to sleep baby; don't stress yourself.

But to his surprise he found no change in her body language! He had understood that something was bothering her but he also knew that at moment she was completely stressed out and badly needed to sleep. So he thought to just let it go till morning.

Coming out of the hug he found her eyes wide open staring back into his. He leaned down and kissed her eyelids one by one. Turning her around he made her sleep with her back against his chest and held her closer by her waist. Nuzzling her neck he pulled up the comforter to cover her properly and caressed her waist. He was sure that it would help her soon fall into a deep slumber; but little did he know the turmoil going on within her.

But whatever that she was going through as he held her closer and engulfed her within himself she relaxed inevitably and holding his arms that rested against her waist fell asleep forgetting all other worries.

ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
after eading update.. I remember dis song..
Chupana b nahi aata.. Bata b nahi aata.. Hamey tum se muhabat hai.. Jatana b nahi aata..
Maza aagaya.. Both hurt thei stil Arman tries to b more mature for her.. So cute.. Loved him so much.. Bt where was she.. Parda hai parda... Pardey k peechey.. Raaz chupa hai.. Update soon bt initialy mjhey laga kahi pregnant toh nahi hai OMG bt kaese... :p
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what is riddhima upto now 
hope it won't affect AR relation 
waiting for next part
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It ws amazing 
continue soon
lashyyy thumbnail
update that to after so long
first the part was superb 😊
ridhz was missing ? where was she? she is not awnsering armaans call or msgs to why?
confusing😕
armaans anger was justified but still he is behaving maturely nd supporting her.😃
ridhz she is feeling bad but still hiding something wat is she hinding?😕
suspence n all haan😉 intersting turn of track😊

Edited by palakajenian - 9 years ago
lovepkdh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fantabulous update !! Pleaseee update soon ... Please please...
N where had she been to ? So eager to knw ..!
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Wonder what is the secret rids has kept from armaan. Hope he doesn't face some heart break.
Plz can u pm the next part.
RahilaBhojani thumbnail
Wowww amazing part after long time dear Armaan scold ridzi the scene was superb as usual and ridzi confronted armaan was so awesomely written the way armaan manofying ridzi was so cute n u beautifully portrayed the scene dear u r Amazing writer dear just fabulous n now what ridzi is upto .. U end this part in suspense I m eagerly waiting for next part plxx post it soon dear...
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Something happened to Riddhima!! I love ur ff!! Pls update soon!!❤️