Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: StarSmarty

Yes the show is going awesome. Even i have seen karan in kasturi and divyanka in bmtd. I like their acting and they look good together. Welcome to the forum.

what is bmtd ?😕 yup they complement each other beautifully😊
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JC-

I liked Karan in Kasturi. But He needs to improve from that. I didnt' see him anywhere else. So i am a bit skeptical. Divyanka is awesome. And the kid is sooo cute. The show is doing good for a start. And I actually like the south indian family. I have to see more of the punjabi famly... so far i've only seen Raman's mother who is so loud you barely get a chance to see anyone else. 

i think he came in NB and another game show with celebs..after that he dissapeared..but ekta usey waapas pakkad ke laayi hai and he looks pretty good the way the show is shaping up😊
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

welcome to the forum 

yes me too looking fw 2 c how they build their love story

Thanks .yup each day excited more..the beauty is we know and still we wanna see it..😆 Only ekta can make us look fwd this way😊
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me to just love this one.
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

I  just  happen  2  watch  the  2nd  episode  and  from  there  on  I  am  impressed  with  the  show.I  had  seen  Divyanka  in  Banoo  Mein  Teri  Dulhan  show  and  liked  her.Divyanka  as  Ishika  is  awesome  and  the  kid  Ruchi  is  cute.Karen  Patel too  is  good  at  first  impression .What  stands  out  is  the  Tamil  family  and  Punjabi  family  interactions  and  just  hope  they  include  some  dialogues  in  Tamil  too  2  get  a  refreshing   change.So  far  so  good and  hoping  2  see  the  interaction  btw the  leads.

exactly interaction between families is not OTT too...and that is excellent..and yes I am waiting to see the interactions between leads😊
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aizaz

Me to just love this one.

so true i think kuch acha lagta hai toh right frm the word go.. ekdum first episode se loving it.. ðŸ˜Š
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: naq5

yes after nbt this is one show which has pulled me towards it. the little girl emotes well

oooye meri NBT family..so good to see u..hv to post a thread in the forum..hv to get other members here..this show has the sensitivity of NBt..loving it.. heroine is simple like Akanksha.. and here the guy's daughter is nanhi :)
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

welcome to the forum 

yes me too looking fw 2 c how they build their love story

thanks there r gonna b awesme moments in the show..already so lukkinn fwd😳