Developing into an awesome show..my take..

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone...new here :)
   Just wanted to share that I am loving this show and this is developing into an awesome show..i can sense it frm right now.. too excited to see the coming episodes and how they will treat the lead pair's relation..frm 2007 till now..i have followed just seven shows..and now this is one..i want to follow..no one recommended it to me..(anyways those i end up hating😆) ...but this one the promo pulled me to it..and karan patel i liked frm his kastuuri days...i find him a bit like SRK..so like him all the more...
  I found the south indian fam a bit loud and punj one too...but i guess all of it will merge into the show pretty well..as of now looks good..do share ur views too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just like you even i was drawn like a moth because of its promo...
I feel that this would be a great story...i just hope they have more tamil dialogue atleast few terms as the leading lady is a tambram.
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes the show is going awesome. Even i have seen karan in kasturi and divyanka in bmtd. I like their acting and they look good together. Welcome to the forum.
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked Karan in Kasturi. But He needs to improve from that. I didnt' see him anywhere else. So i am a bit skeptical. Divyanka is awesome. And the kid is sooo cute. The show is doing good for a start. And I actually like the south indian family. I have to see more of the punjabi famly... so far i've only seen Raman's mother who is so loud you barely get a chance to see anyone else. 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum 
yes me too looking fw 2 c how they build their love story
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I  just  happen  2  watch  the  2nd  episode  and  from  there  on  I  am  impressed  with  the  show.I  had  seen  Divyanka  in  Banoo  Mein  Teri  Dulhan  show  and  liked  her.Divyanka  as  Ishika  is  awesome  and  the  kid  Ruchi  is  cute.Karen  Patel too  is  good  at  first  impression .What  stands  out  is  the  Tamil  family  and  Punjabi  family  interactions  and  just  hope  they  include  some  dialogues  in  Tamil  too  2  get  a  refreshing   change.So  far  so  good and  hoping  2  see  the  interaction  btw the  leads.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

Just wanted to share that I am loving this show and this is developing into an awesome show..i can sense it frm right now.. too excited to see the coming episodes and how they will treat the lead pair's relation..frm 2007 till now..i have followed just seven shows..and now this is one..i want to follow..no one recommended it to me..(anyways those i end up hating😆) ...but this one the promo pulled me to it..and karan patel i liked frm his kastuuri days...i find him a bit like SRK..so like him all the more...
  I found the south indian fam a bit loud and punj one too...but i guess all of it will merge into the show pretty well..as of now looks good..do share ur views too...

yes after nbt this is one show which has pulled me towards it. the little girl emotes well
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

oh em gee i thought i was the only one who find him resembling SRK glad i have a think alike here i guess his voice modulation remind me more of SRK 😳
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemaDaganKhian

oh em gee i thought i was the only one who find him resembling SRK glad i have a think alike here i guess his voice modulation remind me more of SRK 😳

🤗thnk alike ,hahaha true mujhey hamesha se hi lagta tha..if srk ka brother ka role koi karey films mein toh yeh hi karega... voice toh fully 😆
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: alice54

Just like you even i was drawn like a moth because of its promo...

I feel that this would be a great story...i just hope they have more tamil dialogue atleast few terms as the leading lady is a tambram.

drawn like a moth..u put it perfectly 👏.Yup they are getting words like "eeshwaraa" and other nuances of tambrahm all right. I thought it would be out of place but she is handling it well.😆