Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

She is hopelesly in love, but more than that i think its loniliness and feeling incomplete as she had said. She just wants to end the cold war btw the families end the stiffness towards rashid, forgice and forget. Move on. You know? 17 years later its like.. their lives will end anyways after a while.. why go away fighting and sad. Forgive and forget i think is whats driving her more. 

And thats not selfishness either .. maybe a little bit but its more to just do what from her perspective is the right thing to do after all these years.

Well i wish her the best because Shireen is easy to handle but only if Razia is not around. Razia has too much to lose so GOOD LUCK DILLU unless you do what i write , you will die a loser anyways...
halima_zaka thumbnail
no we can not say that now rashid is in bad condition he want to leave wis dillu n asad so dillu only support her
all the member in qh r correct on his point
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

And what do they get in return??? More saadish thrown their way. It is the height of stupidity...🤢

But aren't leads made like this way😆
But on a serious note they will get everything after all the exams of Muqaddar uncle😆

But I really want Zoya to know that SM people are the worst
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guguminti

But aren't leads made like this way😆
But on a serious note they will get everything after all the exams of Muqaddar uncle😆

But I really want Zoya to know that SM people are the worst

Zoya is another equation all together. Right now i get this feeling she never lived in NYC as she seems so dumb and backward in her thinking.
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know this is a fun post esp when rashid died!!! (jai ho)  but can they please move back to KV after this.  

on a serious note
 like rashid is the one who left dilshad. shireen was not the one who was married, it was rashid.  the person who has truly wronged her is rashid.  

and i think its unfair to not acknowledge that shireen too has given many years of her life to making a home with rashid and has been a faithful wife to him, raised three children with him and has in many occasions been a dutiful wife and mother.  
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is ahead in thinking only in front of Asad
But yeah I liked Dilshad's POV for making Asad stay in SM 
but really want Zoya to acknowledge these Sm walo ka ghatiya panthi
Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Razia's tongue got cut off by Haider was the high light ðŸ¤£ why he selected only tongue? He should also pluck her eye balls...between looks like Dillu is more twisted than Razia and Tannu ...🤪.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If only but Dilshad is a saint so probably not but it would definitely make this whole track worthwhile if she was just screwing with Rashit and family all along. God knows he deserves it ðŸ˜†
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Originally posted by: RandomSquared

i know this is a fun post esp when rashid died!!! (jai ho)  but can they please move back to KV after this.  

on a serious note
 like rashid is the one who left dilshad. shireen was not the one who was married, it was rashid.  the person who has truly wronged her is rashid.  

and i think its unfair to not acknowledge that shireen too has given many years of her life to making a home with rashid and has been a faithful wife to him, raised three children with him and has in many occasions been a dutiful wife and mother.  

At the expense of Dilshad. She knew about Dillu as Ayaan was left to be taken care by Dillu. She could have been the rightful woman and accepted Dilshad as the 1 st wife and not belittle and insult her at every chance. It was not Dilshad who stole her husband but the other way around . Rashid is the main culprit but Shireen could have right the wrong if she had not been so selfish.
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Go4welkin

Razia's tongue got cut off by Haider was the high light ðŸ¤£ why he selected only tongue? He should also pluck her eye balls...between looks like Dillu is more twisted than Razia and Tannu ...🤪.

Do we so wish she could be. Are the women like Dilshad in this world????😕