Swayam's realisations: through Sharon-Kria friendship? Its Meaningless

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

SWARON track sure is a drama but not something I would want to see on SwaRon knowing the beauty of SwaRon. THAT is inclusion of third persons to determine the fate of SwaRon and all the mess of a third person getting prominence into SwaRon story. 

Swayam broke up with Sharon because he thinks Sharon doesn't love him. THAT WAS A VERY  SERIOUS TURN  given to SwaRon ever. It cannot be forgotten Swayam is broken and there need to be a proper track showing how he realises that Sharon is right for him eventually, which must happen ONLY and ONLY through SHARON with NO 3rd persons involved. But what is the SwaRon track condition now as a follow up?  not even minutely it is touching the break up reason of SwaRon. SwaRon fans would want to see how Swayam and Sharon converse about their relationship. but we do not see it. Instead we are getting something else in the show with some nonsensical CHANGE or NO CHANGE thingies outta nowhere, which is again unlike Swayam. we see Sharon determined to win back Swayam but it is all happening through kria.  Through which matters do Swayam-Sharon find the way back towards each other? through Sharon-Kria friendship?  you gotta be kidding us.  

Coming to the main concern of my topic. Swayam appreciated Sharon for convincing the team which I liked it but what I didn't like is how Swayam is being shown conscious of Sharon Kria friendship. Swayam sees the change in Sharon cozz Sharon befriended kria???? Also Swayam is being fine and nice towards Sharon for that very reason (which is annoying) I did not find this gesture of Swayam satisfying or amusing. I do not understand how on earth Sharon thinks its ONLY through Kria, Swayam will get close to her and looks like she will direct all her efforts in supporting K and impressing her.😕 Its a meaningless portrayal of Sharon.  So do we have to expect Swayam's great realisation that Sharon loves him is gonna happen through kria and or if I have to include Sharon probably through Kria-Sharon friendship??? then you gotta be kidding me. Its way meaningless Sharon effort's will sound sensible if its related to every other aspects related to Swayam, not only kria.

Swayam character is meant to get affected by Sharon because Sharon is his weakness and strength and thats how we like it but the writers are forcing kria affecting SwaRon relationship with a reason that Swayam and Kria are friends, which is very annoying😃  

The external factors shouldn't be running SwaRon story. after this long A third person is NOT suppose to take forward or ruin SwaRon relationship. If so that's not SwaRon.

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
agreed..
i just want swaron story to move forward without anyone's interfernce..
dey both are mature couple..n splly swayam..
so he needs to realise tht sharon truly loves him on his own..
cutelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m.irked wth this thing dar swayam s only talking to sharon jst ciz she s supporting her.it seems dat if any point she s aginst swayam s gone ..n why d hell swayam s made to show like dis ..dis truly ruined his charcter not more dan dat
Shan_swayam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well I just think by Krisha's friendship da writers r trying to show dat swayam will realise HOW MUCH Sharon has changed dat fr da team's career shes ready to accept Kriya n she's actually luking at da bigger picture keeping her EGO aside which is da biggest problem in Sharon's case so she's actually changing in dat sense,dis is just my take
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Since this show has so many characters and the creatives are trying to incorporate everyone equally there are bound to be such involvements and I really hate it when SwaRon get together BECAUSE of someone else other than these two :(

Really wish there was a serious development here. Swayam acknowledging the fact that Sharon is changing based on her relationship with Kriya is something not good for me since she has changed long back and he is noticing it NOW?! Hope the story from here at least moves in a proper direction..
JalebiSwirls thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed. No third party inclusion, especially Kriya and Rey, for Swaron's eventual patchup. Please, just no. 
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutelove

I m.irked wth this thing dar swayam s only talking to sharon jst ciz she s supporting her.it seems dat if any point she s aginst swayam s gone ..n why d hell swayam s made to show like dis ..dis truly ruined his charcter not more dan dat

exactly. He is being nice to her and accepting her because she is being nice to kria? otherwise he wont?  W*F 🤢 that's not Swayam. Swayam keeps Sharon above rest but hre he is shown as someone  who he is not.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shan_swayam

Well I just think by Krisha's friendship da writers r trying to show dat swayam will realise HOW MUCH Sharon has changed dat fr da team's career shes ready to accept Kriya n she's actually luking at da bigger picture keeping her EGO aside which is da biggest problem in Sharon's case so she's actually changing in dat sense,dis is just my take

don't u think they should be focusing on stuck SwaRon story rather tha krisha aspect??? That's what my topic meant why swayam's realisations is being shown through krisha friendship when there are actual bigger reasons to be focused on concerning ONLY SWARON.
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

Swayam sees the change in Sharon cozz Sharon befriended kria???? Also Swayam is being fine and nice towards Sharon for that very reason

my main concern is this and i really dint liked this ... its quite annoying 
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

my main concern is this and i really dint liked this ... its quite annoying 

that's where exactly my fear also lies..its ruining of Swayam like never before