Do you really think that DV....???

Poll Question :

will get kiss

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
jaisa ki aap sab jante hain ke DV has won d bet...n as a reward Sanchi has to kiss him...bt MM mein aisa kuch nhi hua 😡

do u think DV will get d Kiss in Monday episode???

I think No 🤣
I'm being positive so hope so , he gets the kiss 
I don't think the kiss would be possible in the next episode...esp.fter such torturous experience.And such scenes r TRP puller so the CV's won't show it so early...may be after...when DV comes to know abut Sanch's insecurities or after some intense drama.And Ankita may be the sole reason ...
Originally posted by naneta

jaisa ki aap sab jante hain ke DV has won d bet...n as a reward Sanchi has to kiss him...bt MM mein aisa kuch nhi hua 😡

do u think DV will get d Kiss in Monday episode???

I think No 🤣

kya yaar... u should have given a " not sure option" ... but i guess u were very sure that after being treated that way by dv , saanchi se ek kick nahin mila to dv lucky hai... wat say🤣. 
kiss to duur ki baat hai🤣
Yes. Sometime next week if not Monday. 
Originally posted by divine_16

I don't think the kiss would be possible in the next episode...esp.fter such torturous experience.And such scenes r TRP puller so the CV's won't show it so early...may be after...when DV comes to know abut Sanch's insecurities or after some intense drama.And Ankita may be the sole reason ...

I agree wid every bit u wrote. 🤣
Originally posted by drveena

kya yaar... u should have given a " not sure option" ... but i guess u were very sure that after being treated that way by dv , saanchi se ek kick nahin mila to dv lucky hai... wat say🤣.
kiss to duur ki baat hai🤣

😎 u r rite
Saachi is hurt now. I want there should be little distance, DV need to identify it himself... because DV should realize it.. If Saachi give in so quickly, it is not good for her dignity at this moment...whatever DV said, I mean mitha mithaa baathe should not melt Saachi's heart , specially after DV's Mum's talk about ANKI and DV marriage. ðŸ˜­
No do not want to see any kiss now... It will lost its' value... DV need to justify him first...the way he promised, he will will be with her in the party and then he left her alone.
Originally posted by sama0023

Saachi is hurt now. I want there should be little distance, DV need to identify it himself... because DV should realize it.. If Saachi give in so quickly, it is not good for her dignity at this moment...whatever DV said, I mean mitha mithaa baathe should not melt Saachi's heart , specially after DV's Mum's talk about ANKI and DV marriage.😭

No do not want to see any kiss now... It will lost its' value... DV need to justify him first...the way he promised, he will will be with her in the party and then he left her alone.

tu toh senti ho gayi sama 🤣

bt I was thinking d same...he needs to figure it out himself.
Originally posted by .shinchan.

i hv hopes 😭

hope fr d best 😭 Edited by naneta - 10 years ago