Asian Shows

Choi Jin Hyuk(Heirs) gets his own drama

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

It has been revealed that Choi Jin Hyuk that plays Kim Tan's (Lee Min Ho's) older brother in Heirs will star in his own drama with Song Ji-Hyo for a cable medical romantic-comedy. it will air after Answer me 1994 and its called "Emergency Couple"

the link is posted below:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/choi-jin-hyuk-song-ji-hyo-up-for-cable-medical-rom-com/ Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!! Yayyy
He deserves it. Glad he will be lead before he goes for his mandatory military service.
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MMBG

OMG!!!!! Yayyy

He deserves it. Glad he will be lead before he goes for his mandatory military service.

ppl were saying he should have his own drama and *poof* now he does! im excited he is so freaking sexy and handsome
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am so so damn happy to hear this!!!!!!!!!!!!😃👏
But, I wish to see him in a cole hearted billionaire role where he is ruthless, intense, kind of like the character JI Sung played in Secret Love!! I believe he will truly excel in those type of roles!

I don't him to be a puppet respecting his family and their decisions about him! I just want to see him in a wild, someone who is extremely ruthless and cold to other people but is very intense and isn't afraid to show his emotions to the woman he loves!

Ruthless, Dynamic, Cold Hearted, Rich, Extremely Possessive and Arrogant!😉😳 That is what I want him to see him act in this type of role!😆

Nevertheless, I am just glad that he finally got a drama, where he is the main lead!😛
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really happy to hear this! He's so hot he deserves this
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshows_fangirl

I am so so damn happy to hear this!!!!!!!!!!!!😃👏

But, I wish to see him in a cole hearted billionaire role where he is ruthless, intense, kind of like the character JI Sung played in Secret Love!! I believe he will truly excel in those type of roles!

I don't him to be a puppet respecting his family and their decisions about him! I just want to see him in a wild, someone who is extremely ruthless and cold to other people but is very intense and isn't afraid to show his emotions to the woman he loves!

Ruthless, Dynamic, Cold Hearted, Rich, Extremely Possessive and Arrogant!😉😳 That is what I want him to see him act in this type of role!😆

Nevertheless, I am just glad that he finally got a drama, where he is the main lead!😛

Its not necessarily one of those puppet respecting his family type of thing. its where he is married to the lead girl when they were younger and then due to differences they divorce and go their separate ways until they both meet each other in the same ER in the hospital where they both work there.

but i agree he has the potential to play a very intense melodrama like Ji Sung did it in Secret. he has the looks, skills, and talent to definitely back it up. but as long as his name gets tossed around more the more likely he might be able to pick up a melodrama that is like where he is ruthless and arrogant because that would be a drama that i will definitely cling onto.
Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sooo excited!!!! and with Song Ji Hyo who is awesome!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope that girl who plays Lee Bo Na gets her own show too. She's so cute and adorable 
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HappyMelody

I hope that girl who plays Lee Bo Na gets her own show too. She's so cute and adorable 

Yea, I think Krystal has a lot of potential if they push her in the right direction but you should watch her in High Kick 3 😆 Her and Lee Jong Suk play siblings!

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Is she playing the lead role? GIF images look cute