Why Did Jodha Wrote A Letter To Jallu?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
ok guys...after reading the spoiler...my mind was only stuck in one potion...why did jodha wrote a letter to jallu when she can personally convey her thanks to him like she used to do...we have seen various time that jodha always convey thanks to jallu personally...she never wrote a letter to convey her thanks ever...why a sudden she took such a decision to convey her thanks to jallu through a letter when both the husband-wife duo are staying in the same palace...πŸ˜†...one can understand writing a letter if jodha is in Amer and jallu in Agra...but both are staying in the same palace...their rooms are even close to each other...than why she wrote a letter?
i think this whole writing fiasco of jodha to jallu is related to ruku...if we see again...MA has instigate ruku again...and we know when it comes to jodha link up with jallu...our Mallika-E-Khaas nature becomes a see-saw...she might accuse jodha...while after ruku's accusation...jodha might made a decision to stay away from jallu...she will maintain a distance from jallu...thats why she wrote the letter...otherwise it doesn't make sense why jodha wrote a letter of thanks to jallu...when she usually personally thank jallu in his room...and above all both of them are staying in the same palace...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u mean coz of ruku she wil maintain distance...and moreover to confuse jallu...she wrote letter urf love letter for jalluπŸ˜†
sudhi03 thumbnail
Even i was thinking the same after reading the spoiler. what's the need to write a letter when she can personally thank him. And more over she knows jalaal can't read. This is so confusing.
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sudhi03

Even i was thinking the same after reading the spoiler. what's the need to write a letter when she can personally thank him. And more over she knows jalaal can't read. This is so confusing.

she dosent know that jalal cant read.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: indudolai

u mean coz of ruku she wil maintain distance...and moreover to confuse jallu...she wrote letter urf love letter for jalluπŸ˜†

i don't see otherwise why she wrote a letter when her husband lives in the same palace and their rooms are quite nearby...above all many times...she has personally gone to his room and convey her thanks so many times...its bugging me in my head...why the hell she wrote a letter...πŸ˜†
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i don't see otherwise why she wrote a letter when her husband lives in the same palace and their rooms are quite nearby...above all many times...she has personally gone to his room and convey her thanks so many times...its bugging me in my head...why the hell she wrote a letter...πŸ˜†

i think u have a valid point...and moreover she dnt knw ki jallu can't read😭😭
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhi03

i think we will get our answer next week...but my heart is crying for jallu...he will be so heartbroken when jodha will reject him...😭πŸ₯Ί
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she wants to confuse the already confused jallu.πŸ˜†..lol i was just kidding...πŸ˜‰
I agree with you on this.. i can't find any other reason for her to do so
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

oh god...another MU...i always thought from the show started till now that jodha knows jallu is illiterate...after seeing the action of jallu always asking atgah khan to read the Farman...πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

i think coming days we might see jodha making jallu a educated man...😳