Jodha Akbar

In her shoes: How would it feel? - Page 4

pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sonilausarun

then wt abt salima .. she is also from royal mughal family n she has seen more in her life than RQ atleast RQ hv power to dominate people around her but wt she has ...  why  she is completely different from RQ n very much simillar to jodha  

as all the fingers in a hand are not similar, similarly ruku and salima has no comparison, How do we know how was salima's childhood, moreover though salima got married to BK at a tender age but here they showed that in spite being a ruthless warrior BK had deep love and affection for salima which Jalal not has for ruku.,Moreover rahim is there for salima , though he is not salima's own son, but still they are no less than a real mother-son, And if rahim had ever been asked to choose his mother among ruku, salima and Jo, he would have surely chosen salima, no doubt in it, So definitely he is a big support of salima's life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nabiii

exactly soni..for ruq there isn't less sympathy frm ppl's heart b/c her so called past( it wasn't not shown hence i don't feel) but whats abt salima who has been widow in young age but after then being wife of shahensha neither she gets any power nor she gets any attention frm her hubby..toh what wl we say abt the condition of salima!..her condition is hundred times worse than ruq..if today salima was in ruq condition, jalal would give her justice but would she ever get that sympathy what ruq was got frm jalal! Obviously not! both have same r8 in jalal's life but their place in jalal's life has huge different..sometimes i really feel woe for salima.

My point is that doesn't lessen her suffering in any way..
Edited by Autumn_Rose - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pallavi003

as all the fingers in a hand are not similar, similarly ruku and salima has no comparison, How do we know how was salima's childhood, moreover though salima got married to BK at a tender age but here they showed that in spite being a ruthless warrior BK had deep love and affection for salima which Jalal not has for ruku.,Moreover rahim is there for salima , though he is not salima's own son, but still they are no less than a real mother-son, And if rahim had ever been asked to choose his mother among ruku, salima and Jo, he would have surely chosen salima, no doubt in it, So definitely he is a big support of salima's life.

what r u saying yaar? Jalal isn't here for ruq! Have u forgot once jalal said abt ruq that for established her r8,she always snatched his r8..frm childhood to till date jalal is pampering her like hell hence today this ill mannered ruq is result as consequence of hip pampering..aur kaya chati hu jalal sai..haar din usko godh mai lai kaar bathai rahi gi kaya!
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

what r u saying yaar? Jalal isn't here for ruq! Have u forgot once jalal said abt ruq that for established her r8,she always snatched his r8..frm childhood to till date jalal is pampering her like hell hence today this ill mannered ruq is result as consequence of hip pampering..aur kaya chati hu jalal sai..haar din usko godh mai lai kaar bathai rahi gi kaya!

Yeh sab Jalal k pamper karne ka natiza hai that's why she's like that...😆
ILTHBEB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbHer_neha

Yeh sab Jalal k pamper karne ka natiza hai that's why she's like that...😆

exactly..hence here is no plausiblity to dig to whose n how she had upbring b/c atleast she didn't get the proximity of MA like selfish lady in her childhood that jalal got rather she rared to her kinsman..otherwise,if she got MA like guardian in her childhood then we would get ruq as lady adham now.
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

exactly..hence here is no plausiblity to dig to whose n how she had upbring b/c atleast she didn't get the proximity of MA like selfish lady in her childhood that jalal got rather she rared to her kinsman..otherwise,if she got MA like guardian in her childhood then we would get ruq as lady adham now.

Actually the problem is that we are talking abt Ekta's Ruq and people often refer to real Ruq...everytime they talk abt her miserable childhood...tell me when that aspect was shown in the show...?😕...and why & how she's alone & Jalal is her only support???...HB, Salima, Gulbadan Begum, Jiji Anga all are there with her...in yesterday's epi HB said she's like her daughter...why to blame HB if she supports Jodha...there have been so many people to support Ruq including Jalal but there was no one to support Jodha at her miserable time not even Jalal(I m talking abt the Ruq MC track).
ILTHBEB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbHer_neha

Actually the problem is that we are talking abt Ekta's Ruq and people often refer to real Ruq...everytime they talk abt her miserable childhood...tell me when that aspect was shown in the show...?😕...and why & how she's alone & Jalal is her only support???...HB, Salima, Gulbadan Begum, Jiji Anga all are there with her...in yesterday's epi HB said she's like her daughter...why to blame HB if she supports Jodha...there have been so many people to support Ruq including Jalal but there was no one to support Jodha at her miserable time not even Jalal(I m talking abt the Ruq MC track).

ya i got it..what ruq is doing in show, everytime she gets sympathy frm ppl taking reference frm history on her childhood's solitary which was never shown in show but jodha's feelings,hardship which r showing in show, ye saab toh count e nahi karta kuch log..therefore, the conclusion could come to me either they totally dislike jodha's role or they dislike paridhi as jodha!
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ya i got it..what ruq is doing in show, everytime she gets sympathy frm ppl taking reference frm history on her childhood's solitary which was never shown in show but jodha's feelings,hardship which r showing in show, ye saab toh count e nahi karta kuch log..therefore, the conclusion could come to me either they totally dislike jodha's role or they dislike paridhi as jodha!

its both ðŸ˜† 
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sonilausarun

its both ðŸ˜† 
[/QUOTE]
this has gone in a completely different directions.. Don't indirectly pin point people without any reason.

Jodha and especially Paridhi has nothing to do with the discussion.

Even Jodha, hamida and everyone else feel Rukaiya's pain. People forget that just because someone is rude or not sugar nice and everything sweet, doesn't mean they don't feel pain.
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That's true, Jalal is there, but it's ONLY Jalal, and sorry to say, it's not what she has done till now with other harem women, it's about how she must be feeling when her and Jalal's relation is standing at a breaking point..The only person she thinks as her family and support,,.And Jalal pampers her, but it also couldn't hide the fact to ruku that he doesn't love her.

And moreover she might have misbehaved with other harem ladies, but not with her MIL, her aunt, her sister , Rahim, at least not like we saw her to misbehave with Jo and others..So why they are not with her in this distraught condition I don't know, I always found HB or salima around Jodha when ever she was in some danger, but didn't see them with ruku..