•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I think Aastha has taken enough nonsense..It is time she stepped up.Today's episode plunged to new lows.The Agnihotris,esp Shlok, is making Aastha run around the Mulberry bush dangling her baba's reputation as the carrot.
Aatha,still reeling from the shock , is thinking only short term..

.If,she thinks calmly,she will realize that walking out of this marriage NOW is the best solution. Shlok is threatening her with her dad's reputation when her dad has done  nothing wrong...

Which means he can continue this threat till her dad retires or even 10 yrs after his retirement.In the meantime,he can slowly work towards finding other blackmailing methods(maybe something on Kalindi's old marriage or anything else).Secondly if the guy has no ethics(as it seems) he can even cook up some material abt her family or about her.Both will result in loss of face for her family...By the time the whole storm even partly settles down,it wld be 10-15 years.

If Shlok is going to threaten her to do the pati puja and removing his shoes etc dangling her dad's reputation on the line,then what would prevent him from having a physical relationship with her dangling the same thing?If,God Forbid,this happens and she gets pregnant..she gets into a bigger mess...She can't walk out coz the child's future will be affected...If she does,the Agnihotris will take her child away from her...If she stays in the marriage,Shlok could very well brainwash he child into believing that Aastha is bad and he is good(like NA has done)

I think Aastha walks out today or waits for 15-30 days,bides her time,collects some evidence on the family and leaves.Telling her family the truth and fighting for her father's reputation with her family together is much easier than all of them pulling in different directions.Her father could resign,take voluntary retirement or just leave the city

She does not seem to have realised that if she leaves the house ,the Agnihotris reputation will take  a big big hit and they will immediately go into damage control mode..I understand that this is just a serial,but I am trying to look at it more practically...just wondering what a woman should do if she is really caught in a soup like Aastha/how her hubby or inlaws wld behave in such a situation

WALK OUT AASTHA, NOW πŸ˜Š
Edited by rock&roll - 10 years ago
I know I just want her to stand up to him

Even if she can't stand up against agnihotri's right now, at least warn her family before its too late for them tooπŸ˜”. plz CVs.
Originally posted by rbb1

I know I just want her to stand up to him

Till the last episode I wanted the same thing too...I even made a post saying that he seems to love her(which he still may in his own twisted way)

But now I am trying to look at this more practically..not just from a serial perspective...I think since she is not just facing abuse but also coercion involving harming her family,she cannot just stand up to him...He will simply mock her and ultimately get his way...

She needs to hit him where it hurts and the only thing that will hurt him and his family is damaged reputation...So I feel,she has only one weapon in her hand..A walk out πŸ˜Š
Edited by rock&roll - 10 years ago
i m not a regular viewer of the show, still i have a feeling that aastha is just acting like slok. she is playing along with him waiting for a chance to revenge him. if she does that i would be happy.
Originally posted by rock&roll

Till the last episode I wanted the same thing too...I even made a post saying that he seems to love her(which he still may in his own twisted way)
But now I am trying to look at this more practically..not just from a serial perspective...I think since she is not just facing abuse but also coercion involving harming her family,she cannot just stand up to him...He will simply mock her and ultimately get his way...

She needs to hit him where it hurts and the only thing that will hurt him and his family is damaged reputation...So I feel,she has only one weapon in her hand..A walk out πŸ˜Š
great point, yeah she has to take her chance when she knows it will affect him
Originally posted by shruthi2010

i m not a regular viewer of the show, still i have a feeling that aastha is just acting like slok. she is playing along with him waiting for a chance to revenge him. if she does that i would be happy.
I can't wait till the day
i don't think she will walk away cos her dad's rep is at stake

she needs to find a weakness of shlok