Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vk1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rajjji

Vk100  or  hk101  watever  i  dont  have  anything  to  say  to  you..and  expect  same  from  you

my name is vickey darling  good u hv nothing to say to me becoz u know u  reaaly don't hv anything to say to me,u know nothing abut me still u accused me of being mid and want to tell u i m not mid as u was claiming yesterday i m not really active in this forum from long time and i m silent reader becoz i don't say anything without facts and logic i don't blame others without getting my facts cleared as u do kuch aur info chahiye to i can gv u  i m dd fan and doc by profession do visit this forum sometimes and seldom make post my user name is vk1000 and i don't hv time play mid mid  i hv only this id which i use rarely to mid ka sawaal nahi paida hota i love to observe ppl behavoiur    and i never blame anyone blindly nor i bash any actor like u do neither i express my opinion on someone i don't like,i never get obsessed by tv charcters  ,this is public forum i i saw ur post so commented on it like u commented on my post although ur comment was out of topic u accused me of being mid so next time before acusssing anyone get ur facts cleared good bye rajji darling   Edited by vk1000 - 10 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Pennu i  Watched  That  Epi  3  times  To  Gauze  Rk.
Rk's  Izzat  Will  Be  Lootofied  by  New  Entry..brace  Yourself. 
Half  Izzat  To  For  Sure,,  If  Not  Full😉
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree the track isnt even started ..RK bashing has been started in the forum already
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajjji

Pennu i  Watched  That  Epi  3  times  To  Gauze  Rk.

Rk's  Izzat  Will  Be  Lootofied  by  New  Entry..brace  Yourself. 
Half  Izzat  To  For  Sure,,  If  Not  Full😉

Oh NO...😲 RK ka izzat is gonna be lootified by new entry... I hope he wont let her do so...
@red.. Even if it is half... i hope it is Prestige wala Izzat not Honour wala izzat...

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

Agree the track isnt even started ..RK bashing has been started in the forum already

Is  There Any  Week  When  He  Not  Bashed..😆
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

Oh NO...😲 RK ka izzat is gonna be lootified by new entry... I hope he wont let her do so...
@red.. Even if it is half... i hope it is Prestige wala Izzat not Honour wala izzat...

he  Already  Lost  His  Prestige..now Next  Will  Honour 
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes rajji i just hate how RM fans are only linking Rk wid Ria and giving dem names last time to chalo those who did were bhai fans and madhu fans who hated RM DID dat but abhi to its more irritating..
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
may be the bhai fans can come back again
and again bashing rules will be introduced
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rajjiii that was our vd
N u know how much haters vd have
Some ppl frm day one want another hero for madhu bcoz they think vd doesn't know how to act or emote but how can this happen this time as show is based on dds character name so y will they demand so but yes they will again say to change hero as vd is playing rk still
In every track they will say that only that vd needs to be kicked out i so wish rk dies so all this crap ends for all vdians n rkians n we can be at peace
New girl or guy entry we will get to hear one thing only vd needs to be out n there shd be new hero
Ab to i m addicted of hearing this chanting