Shirin is too much to tolerate now :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
1. Shirin told dat Dilshad k kadam padte hi Ayaan went away as if Dilshad late aati to nahi jaata. It was she who brainwashed Ayaan n brought d topic of leaving d house making him pack his bag. If she had not brainwashed Ayaan or made him pack his bags Ayaan wud hv notnecessarily gone. It was Dilshad who lukd after Ayaan in his crucial years while Shirin abandoned her own son.

2. She told dat cuz of Asad, Rashid is in dis condition. Is she d same woman who was pleading n emotionally blackmailing Shirin to sacrifice his love for her own selfish reasons? Asad did it once but refused d other time we he came to take her away. Has she forgotten dat cuz of Asad, Nikhat is alive n he only brought Farhan back?

3. How can she even ask y Asad is here? Jab kaam laga to use kar liya Asad ko.

4. Does she really love even Ayaan? She abandoned him wid Rashid. She did not cared abt his feelings dat he only loved Humeira not Zoya. She told dat nikaah's other name is adjustment. She did not cared abt Ayaan or Zoya's feelings.

5. After Rashid's accident, she told Ayaan dat wen Zoya came then his accident happened n cuz of Dilshad's family, Rashid's accident happened.

6. Y d hell she always curses any1 n their children? I vl not do dis even to my worst enemy.

7. Now she vl again target Zoya calling her characterless of hvng an affair wid her husband's elder bro while being married. She vl blame he dat cuz of her their family reputation vl be tarnished, Nikhat's life vl be ruined n Ayaan vl be called 'talaaksuda' @ dis age. She vl blame even Zoya for Ayaan leaving d house cuz she divorced him n went wid Asad. Wen she vl come to know abt Farhan then she vl simply blame Dilshad, Asad n Zoya for it widout thinking anything abt Farhan.

8. Y can't she understand dat Zoya was never Ayaan's. They both were only BFFs. Y she was spoiling their friendship?

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wish somebody slap her so that she could stop her blabbering for few damage .
she always gives me real headache .
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I do pity for Rashid! Donw hw he tolorate her for long 17 yrs Allha Miyan! Bichara... 🤣
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AsyaManic

I do pity for Rashid! Donw hw he tolorate her for long 17 yrs Allha Miyan! Bichara... 🤣

Dats y he always bcums sick🤣.
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Dats y he always bcums sick🤣.

by hearing her bak bak day and night his mind become a mess. And he kept falling everywhr... Smtym falling frm stairs smtym falling frm car smtym falling frm stairs. And nw finaly falling on bed :p forever. Nw he'll realise wht a grt mistake no crime he did by falling for Shirin 🤣