ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I dont mean to be annoying but... update soon pretty please 😳
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elenaa

and maybe we could get the new update on the New Thread:)

That does sound like a good idea (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianRapunzel

Omggg thee kisss!!!! Hehehe *I blushed* zoyaa... ohh mr.khan!!

I really hope they have more cute-sa moments like that one! Soo sweeet how they both were living the moment! Cant wait till thry realize their love behind all those kisses lol!

Update soon!!

I lovedd ur OS Whole sooo cuttteee... as well as ,Mangalpur Madness its stilled bookmarked on my itouch so I can reread the parts when im down!

U R AN AMAzING WRITERRR diii!!!!!! :) :) plz update soon!!

~ur silent reader and big fan!!!
IndianRapunzel

Hahaha di mat kaho na! I'm not that old :p I'm glad you enjoy my writing haha, even if it's silently! All I intend to do is spread joy, so if that's happening for you, I'm happy enough (: I hope you break your silence more often and I see you around more often as well (:
goingreen thumbnail

Haha now that you've switched to greenu, calling you Nisha ji doesn't quite go! Is Nishu okay with you or does that annoy you hahaha.
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dynamite-

I dont mean to be annoying but... update soon pretty please 😳

Haha I shall try finishing it up today, promise (:
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: goingreen

Haha I shall try finishing it up today, promise (:

thank you 🤗
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goingreen

That does sound like a good idea (:

😉 😳
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UNRES on page 114 for part 25
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

The perfect day to unres 😆

Part 25
Asad and Zoya were sharing a passionate kiss right there, not a care for the world around them (Hayee...)

Asad wrap his arms around Zoya's waist and gather her body closer to his, while Zoya laced her fingers through Asad's hair and pulled his head closer to hers (I like this view)😳

Asad pursed his lips, hiding his amusement (Hahaha, good for you Hemant boy) 😛

"I will fire whoever doesn't get back to work right this instant," (Bossy types, very bossy types)😎😈

He removed his hand from Zoya's mouth, and laced his fingers with hers as he held onto her hand and guided her away. Mission accomplished! (Wow, mana padhega Mr. Khan!)👍🏼

She flicked away the tiny tear that had formed at the corner of her eye (Aww, I feel bad for her...Of course, he did not mean what he said but he did mean the kiss!)

Obviously he'd ask her to go to Zoya for help! (He is not that stupid!)

She had to get cracking immediately! (What on earth is she up to?!)

WOW, they did kiss and how! What a view for those employees 😆 I love the Mr. Bossy Ahmed Khan, that attitude and power he has 😛 But now they are back to square one, since the staff thinks again that they are in a relationship. And apparently, Mr. Khan has no problems with that 😉 So Zoya's plan is something about Vijay...perhaps she wants to know if he was the one who took pics of them while sleeping... Dekhte hain!

Thank you once again, Green! 

P.S. Lets read the next part 😊

Perfect day kyun?? Haha. Yeah I really like Asad when he's all in the authoritarian mode, so sexy :p Yeah you got that right, Zoya's main aim was to do research on that... but dekhte hai kya kya milta hai unko :p Glad you liked it Miss Narges (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: t1234

Res
Unres!

Have I ever told you I love the way you write!
Over the wkend I read your work including MM and TTM again in no time at all bcuz I wanted to devour it altogether! I tried to stretch it out so I wouldn't be left with nothingg to read but the way you write compelled me to keep reading!

If you ever leave the forum I'd want to be able to stay in contact just so I can read anything else you may ever write!

Loved the update, I didn't even think they'd end up kissing again!
And ofc I've now read part 26 so I know exactly what Zoya's plan was :))

You've told me now (: Hahaha thank you, that's so sweet! I absolutely love it when anyone tells me they're re-reading my work, makes all my effort feel very worth it (: Send me a PM, I'll find a way to keep in contact, should I ever leave this forum haha. Glad you're enjoying it (: