Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizyscott thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally, he remembers! It feels like we've been waiting ages for that to happen. I am so glad that he remembered in the same episode that the pregnancy was revealed so that there will be no doubt as to the parentage of the baby. Absolutely loved how Rajji stood up for herself today. Neha's acting is gold. Edited by elizyscott - 10 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes no bani
doh

sojji scnes wer awsm
rajji's boldness and sohum recalling the consummation
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
100% agree with @TM i loved yesterday episode..wow rajji great going..wt an expresions..dialogue delivery totally shuts up shoham..well done neha๐Ÿ‘without brainless characters the episode was awesome
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

i totally agree with you,   today  i also love the episode  i also wrote about no bani good episode 

true.. a bani-less episode which was wonderful!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Hima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dynamite-

I have exams going on, so havent had the time to watch Bani lately... but nice post ... SoJi story getting interesting now... I was a little skeptical at first about this pregnancy track but I sorta like where it is going 

yes Mannie.. yesterday's Rajji episode was really good the way they handled it! Anyway, exams first! Good luck for your exams๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. my exams are coming up too๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Hima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sailuja

agree i also like today epsiode.. wat a thrilling epsiode .. rajji is wesome.. powerpack performance.  when sohum aske whose baby   but rajji  give  tight answer to sohum  and then  sohum is shocked  as weiredly but ilike that points   she loudllly stop  she says that she doesnt even want to see his face. rajji says that he never said that he loved her, but today she would look at him in the eye, and tel  that she fervently hates him.  i like dis diz lines mostly very poewer pack words...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ great epsiode... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ but hope so much  sohum will be with rajji's life.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well said Saila.. it was a power-packed performance by Nehaโญ๏ธ! Loved her dialogues and the intensity with which she said those. Soham ki bolti band kar diya!๐Ÿ‘
-Hima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lumzz

sohum's ego is larger than himself...if he lose rajji nw then its going to b forever ..nd as u said hope his mentos wont go wasted ๐Ÿคฃ
bani mata giving relationship advice to rajji will b hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Bani giving advice to Rajji.. must watch moment.. kya pata.. we all will have our own mentos moments watching that๐Ÿ˜†
-Hima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simz786

hmm, a bit like sns with GoHem. Hopefully like in SNS they confess their love faast

I am sorry.. I don't watch these shows.. what is GoHem and SNS?๐Ÿ˜•
-Hima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

writers did one hell of a job with rajji today, she was perfect in dialogues and actions. neha of course was really good !

my reasons to like the episode : 
  1) no bani
  2) sohum being put back in his place
  3) no bani
  4) awesome rajji
  5) no bani

exactly.. no bani itself was a big relief๐Ÿ˜† and to top it of, Rajji and Soham were awesome today!๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Hima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Today was a very unexpected episode! I expected Rajji to be taunted today ... but everyone except Soham knew it was Soham's bacha๐Ÿ˜† But thank the lord, he finally realised and had those flashbacks๐Ÿ˜† (this is the first time, i actually got a glimpse about what happened that dreadful night)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ( both me and Soham saw it for the first time๐Ÿ˜‰)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Rajji's character continues to impress me. The way she told Soham to go and suffer like she did with millions of question remaining unanswered was amazing for me... but the icing on the cake was when she literally shut him too.. (Awesome tone there by Neha) ... Soham who thought he was going to make her feel guilty over the whole pregnancy scenario, had no choice but to shut up and listen๐Ÿ˜† now thats showing command๐Ÿ˜†

• (Agree about it being a relief them not showing Bani today...am sick and tired of her garbage... Rajji needs to teach her sister a couple of lessons on firstly *respecting oneself*)...

PRECAP... Slightly off-putting! Bua ji has quite the audacity, ... I hope Rajji puts her in her place too...! Soham putar best open his mouth and mind or else he will lose the best thing that has ever happened to him...(Rajji was irked off when she realised he had signed the papers hence her stubbornness in going forward to sign her part of the bargain๐Ÿ˜†) 

Very true.. I was also expecting everyone to pounce on her once pregnancy was revealed and insult her.. I actually wanted to skip today's episode because of that๐Ÿ˜†! but the way this happened, I was very happy. I loved that her father and family supported her and asked bua and others to leave. I love that Soham stayed back and finally it was one on one with Rajji. And the way she stopped him mid-sentence and shut him up for good was awesome! 

About the precap.. bua is very intrusive in Sojji's relationship. I hope Rajji lets her know that she will not tolerate any injustice towards her and reminds her of something called law๐Ÿ˜‰