Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _SONA_

Tujha maze jamena ani mala tujhya vachun karamena... This Marathi phrase absolutely suits to mrira... They both fight with each other.. But can't stop themselves from thinking about each other.. They both miss each other

@bold: iska kya matlaab hai sona??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

the fight and make-up momnts are so cute and viffy -chavi make them so much real for us..😳
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bright_star89

@bold: iska kya matlaab hai sona??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

the fight and make-up momnts are so cute and viffy -chavi make them so much real for us..😳

are aditi this means teri meri apas me banata nahi par tere bina mera dil bhi nahi lagata   πŸ˜†
bright_star89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SONA_

are aditi this means teri meri apas me banata nahi par tere bina mera dil bhi nahi lagata   πŸ˜†

mast line hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† e4kdum perfect...❀️
thanks sonaπŸ€—
sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i cant wait for tonight's epi... viraf in red tee and tara's dreams coming true , finally...😳
 tara's touchy -feely dreams , by god , activated my GM..  πŸ˜‰ she is desperate for some intimacy yaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yeah,red hot dikh raha tha ladkaπŸ˜‰
only "she"  .. hahah... i think all forum members r desperate for that intimacyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah,can't wait for next 9hrs😳

PS: dekhte hai aaj kitne GM galaxy pe hote hainπŸ˜†
Edited by sonalp - 10 years ago
misty85 thumbnail

yes ,it looked like a reality  this time... but in sbs he was wearing a diff shirt.. 

Yes that's why I'm little confused... still it looks real... otherwise there is not point in stretching her stay at her mom's place & illness... I think the whole point of this brief separation was to make them realize that they've fallen for each other.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Aditi..it was a back-to-back great episode again by the EBI team...

Loved the way you speak of the hurt that brought out the father-son bonding on failures and rising high above them...

It does feel that MJ has some hope...

ANd yeah I so wish he carries her home in his arms...and hence her "Tum" when she sees him...I would love to think even beyond that...with my gutter mind. considering why was she pulling up that bedsheet to her chin..πŸ˜‰...lekin...abb ke liye theek haiπŸ˜‰
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post Aditi, loving the way Father-Son always support each other against RP. Guess MJ has first time supported his Baba's fight for justice for him. 
MriAra are just made for each other. Both so want to be with each other and miss each other in the little things they do.

bright_star89 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ddFan2012]Awesome post Aditi..it was a back-to-back great episode again by the EBI team...

Loved the way you speak of the hurt that brought out the father-son bonding on failures and rising high above them...

It does feel that MJ has some hope...

ANd yeah I so wish he carries her home in his arms...and hence her "Tum" when she sees him...I would love to think even beyond that...with my gutter mind. considering why was she pulling up that bedsheet to her chin..πŸ˜‰...lekin...abb ke liye theek haiπŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE
omg!! you double activated my GM☺️☺️
i WOULD love to think on those lines too...πŸ˜› but abhi toh mj sadhu bann ke baitha hai... his (in)famous control! 
bright_star89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Lovely post Aditi, loving the way Father-Son always support each other against RP. Guess MJ has first time supported his Baba's fight for justice for him. 

MriAra are just made for each other. Both so want to be with each other and miss each other in the little things they do.

thanks gauriπŸ˜›

I love the simplicity in their relationship.. this makes them so real for us..πŸ€—
both akdu ki jodi hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†