Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Deebz

@Geet, I have had the good fortune of having a few such souls in my family who are just so pure and noble and filled with love that nothing affects them or changes them. They accept everyone with love and without judgement. They are from my grand father's generation though. SurYa are almost impossible to find in this generation and that's what attracts us to them.

I also have good fortune to know such a persons who're just so pure, noble, filled with compassion = SheEbz are epitome for me in this.⭐️.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaw Amlu, It is nice of you to say such things. I hope I can live up to that perception you have. My hubby and kids may say something else entirely😆 Edited by Deebz - 10 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankooz all for your lovely comments. Unfortunately SurYa honeymoon looks very shortlived.
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Amlu-

I also have good fortune to know such a persons who're just so pure, noble, filled with compassion = SheEbz are epitome for me in this.⭐️.

Ami itni tareef na karo u never know wen i will show my true colours 😈
Haan but my partner is sweet 😃 Edited by shehjar - 10 years ago
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Deebz!

I also liked how they used the instrumental music to go with the scenes in the first half of the epi. Creative 😎