IPKKND OS Series: The Raizada Chronicles; NEW UPDATE 12/17/2021 PG70 - Page 41

Posted: 9 years ago
Awww..such adorable names...
thnxxx 4 the notification dear...
n
plxxx continue soon...
Apsara, Asmara, Aaina.. beautiful names of ARSHI's princesses.. loved the update.. it was fantastic..😃
Lovely one !! They are so cute . 
Beautiful names , looking forward to read more . 
Thanks for the scrap !
That was an amazing update and really very beautiful names.
Lovely update...
Beautiful names all starting from same letter...

13. Tears & Goodbyes

NK walked underneath the midnight moon in the garden that expanded behind the Raizada Mansion. He heaved a sigh as his mind relaxed and reeled back into the past. 

Being the youngest of the three siblings, he was always allowed to get everything is own way. His cheerful personality that came out like rays of sunshine didn't do anything but help him get through all the trivial troubles he used to get into as a kid. 

After completing his bachelors in photography and illustration, he didn't had anything at hand and his mother had decided to sent him to India to his Masi who may be able to knock some sense of responsibility into him. 

It indeed did do him some good. After about eighteen years, he was back at the place where his dreams of being someone great had started. He smiled to himself realizing how the house used to be and what his cousin's cousin had turned it into. A magnificent master piece.

He heaved a sigh and stopped in the middle of the lawn. Looking at the starry sky, he let himself fall back on the ground and simply lie on the grass. He had first met Arnav when they both were about five years old. Arnav didn't aspire anything as a kid. He didn't know what he wanted to be when he would grow older but NK did. He wanted to be a photographer and capture images that would fill you with awe. Things didn't turn out as good as they could've. He wasn't a great man that Arnav was. He hadn't changed history or made a mark in it for himself.

He had then moved to Australia where chances of his dreams coming true were more than enough. Life had treated him nicely until he came back. He had met her, Khushi. 

She was bright like him yet there was something about her that made her more intriguing then a sophisticated and classy women. He liked her. He wanted her too. The smile on his face faded as the realization echoed inside him.

He sat up and looked around. He envied Arnav at times and his teasing name for him have helped him hide that fact. He stood up, brushing off the grass off him before walking back towards his room. It was time to go. Time to turn dreams into reality. 

Akash walked in with his hand around Payal towards the dinning area to only walk past and help Payal sit on the comfy chair that was placed by the living room. NK looked at the couple and smiled. His little brother had come a long way from not being able to talk to girls to actually be an expectant father. 

"Morning Akash! Payal Bhabhi!" he broke off their trance with a jovial morning greeting. 

"Keep your happiness to yourself NK. It's early for being an optimist." Arnav uttered coming out from behind and moving towards the dining area. 

"What's up Nannav? Had a busy night?" he uttered winking.

"What are you talking about Nanhe ji! He was busy sleeping while I had to make sure that his children could calmly sleep." Khushi spoke taking a chair beside her husband.

"I thought you wanted me to go away." he replied complaining. 

"Only because you weren't helping!" she retorted. 

"Ok guys! Relax! it's only few days until the kids will be settled into a routine." NK uttered.

"Whose settling into a routine?" Anjali questioned walking in along with Nani and Mami ji. 

"Nannav's kids Di. Apparently they are as annoying as him when it comes to sleeping." NK said cheekily earning himself a glare from the parents of the kids.

"Only Apsara Di. Aaina bothers a little but then she's falls asleep but Apsara, oh lord! She cries so much and she likes to be with Arnav ji but he barely knows what to do." Khushi complained. 

"Chotte, it's time that you change your priorities. How do you expect Khushi ji to handle three kids on her own!" Anjali scolded.

"Betiya, if you ask me, Apsara sounds just like Arnav bitwa. He used to bother Ratna so much that poor girl couldn't blink in peace." Nani ji exclaimed letting the table burst into laugh.

"I am sure our child will be calm." Akash chipped to receive teasing looks from almost everyone on the table. 

"Ok guys, I needed to tell you all something!" NK spoke with enough seriousness to startle Arnav. "I am going back!"

The silent muttering started in between the couples and duos sitting together when he cleared his throat demanding attention again. "I know you guys must be thinking that I just got tired of Nannav but thats not really true." he started cheekily, "I actually got into thinking about a month ago that I haven't done anything much besides few independent projects and being here wasn't really helping me get a better kick start so I applied for few positions in Australia and got one at a publishing house in Perth."

"Oh thats great!" Arnav was the first one to say.

"Yeah, congratulations Nanhe ji."

"Thanks guys!" he replied, "I start next week so I have to leave this week and the only flight this week is tomorrow."

"What! NK Bhai, but thats so early!" Anjali spoke.

"Yes bitwa, how can you manage everything in just a day!"

"It's okay Masi. All my finances are working from Australia so that wouldn't be a problem. I just have regular packing to do and nothing more. I'll probably call my friends and stuff if anything else."

"Bitwa, if you need any help then do tell us okay." Mama ji spoke nodding.

"Okay Massu." 

The food laid in the plates and as everyone felt the warm rays in the house washing away. "Come on guys, I'll definitely come to meet every once in a while! This time I actually know you all better then the Skype conversations. Plus, I have to see Akash's little one too don't I."

"We know Nanhe ji, but it wouldn't be the same without you." Khushi spoke after a while.

"Yeah Khushi is right NK ji. It really wouldn't be the same without you!" Payal chipped in from behind. 

"Ok now don't make it emotional." NK laughed off. 

"Do keep visiting on holidays NK." Arnav uttered quietly making NK smile. He realized in that small moment that what had happened. The man who just wanted to be good had exceeded beyond the boundaries while he, had turn into something that Arnav probably wanted to be. He wondered if that was the case. Arnav did try hard to do things in a wy that come naturally to people.

"I will Arnav." he replied. 

Tears slipped down Khushi's face as she sat in her room alone. Arnav sighed looking at her and walked in to placate her. "We'll go visit NK in a month."

"What about the girls?"

"They'll come with us. We can wait until  they are six months or something too."

"Ok." she uttered crying, throwing herself on him as he patted her while smiling amusedly.

NK hugged everyone as Hari Prakash and Om Prakash placed his luggage in the car. While everyone seemed a little sad, it was Mami ji and Khushi who were showcasing their abilities to turn their eyes into waterfalls. 

"Come on Khushi ji, it's not like I'm taking Nannav with me!"

"But who'll be partner in crime?" 

"I've left my pull-a-prank book in your room. Just put it to full use." he whispered in her ear.

She laughed squeezing him a tight hug leaving him content. He moved towards Arnav and did the little hand shake, startling him by pulling him in a hug. "Take care Nannav and.."

"..I'll keep her happy NK." Arnav continued startling him for a moment, letting a moment of understanding pass between them while Khushi looked confused at both of them. 

He bid goodbye to every member one by one before finally exiting. A smile lingered on his face as the bittersweet memories flashed inside him and the future awaiting had him in jitters. 

"It is a good life NK. It's a good life."

Edited by areeba_blossom - 9 years ago
Love the bonding btw Khushi and NK. Would love to read more about the cute babies.
Awesome update
aww loved khushi and nk bond