Interesting part...thanks for the PM
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update loved it
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

10. "Keep it together Raizada"

Arnav woke up to agonizing whimpering coming out of his wife's mouth. He sat up bit shaken to see her pursuing her lips. 

"Khushi? Khushi!" His voice was laced with concern as he helped her stuff cushions and pillows behind her back to have her lean up a bit.

"I think the babies are coming!" she bit out. 

He looked at her face, redness taking over the whole thing. 

"Are you sure it's not a fake signal."

"ARANV!!"

"Just checking. I'm calling the ambulance." he stuttered shakily, tightly holding on to her.

"Mera haath tou chor dejeya. Janam hum de rahe hain aur daar aap ko laag raha hai." she bit out rudely as her voice escalated from a mellowed shriek to a full fledged one. 

"CHOTTE!"
"CHOTTE!"
"Khushi!"
"Bhai!"
"Bitwa jaldi!"
"Phatti sari, dheeraj!"
"Nannav hurry up!"

The family reached at the door, pushing it open after hearing the shrieks that seemed to echo the mansion.

"The ambulance is on its way." Arnav spoke tensed, addressing everyone altogether.

"ARNAVV JI!!" Khushi yelled out again holding his hand tighter than ever.

A few seconds had passed when Akash called from behind the troop. "They are here."

"Can you all move out of the way?" He uttered helping Khushi calm down.

In minutes the EMTs made there way up inside the room. The family stepped out as after a brief check up, the shifted Khushi to the stretcher and gently mad ether way down the stairs while she continued yelling.

Arnav felt his insides tearing apart with every scream that escaped her mouth. Anjali eyes fell from Khushi towards her brother who was now standing outside the ambulance as they pulled her in. 

"Chotte, these are only initial contractions and you're getting this scared. Didn't you promise Khushi ji to be with her during labor?"

"Wait there's more?" he exclaimed. 

"Yeah! Go ahead now." She chuckled as he moved ahead to sit in the ambulance.

Five and half hours later

"I'm fine. I'm fine." she panted as she heaved a sharp breath.

"You don't look fine." she replied concerned.

"Shut up Arnav!"

"I like it when you drop the ji." he tried to lighten the mood.

"Aughgghhh!!" she screamed again holding on to his hand, "I swear I am never getting pregnant again! It's all your fault."

The nurse smiled amusedly at the couple as she checked Khushi's pulse again. 

"Call the doctor! I think it's coming!!" she told her husband panicking. 

"I'm sending the doctor," the nurse uttered and ran out being efficient as ever.

"Relax Khushi. Just breath. Everything will be fine."

"YOU AREN'T THE ONE GIVING BIRTH OKAY! SHUT UP!" She screamed startling him.
"AGHHH!!!"

Arnav felt rage erupt inside his. No one was allowed to talk to him that way. He gulped holding himself back as the doctor walked in.

"Ahh, Mrs. Raizada." The doctor uttered after examining her and simultaneously looking at the pain stricken husband who was said to be the youngest richest gentleman of the nation. "Mr. Raizada, are you mentally prepared or would you like to leave."

"He's staying wether he likes it orrr ughhhaaghhh!!!"

"Ok, Mrs. Raizada. Hold tight and let loosee"

"I'm here sweetheart." he uttered while sweating bullets.

"Mrs. Raizada you need to start pushing harder."

45 minutes later

"Sweetheart, we are almost there!"

"Arnav ji." she was sobbing, "I don't think I could do this anymore."

"Don't give up Mrs. Raizada. We are almost there!"

"I'M NEVER GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!"

"One more time and the first one will be out!"

"Come on sweetheart!"

"I hate you so much." she gritted huffing

"It's a girl! The first one is a girl!" The nurse yelled overjoyed. 

"Mr. Raizada, you want to cut the cord?"

"No, i'll pass." Arnav replied shakily. Panic and anxious he looked proudly at Khushi, "Just a little more Khushi."

"DID I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE YOU!!" she yelled pushing with all her might.

"Yes baby you did." he replied holding back the rising temper that seem to flare once in a while in the last six hours.

In few minutes the nurse came back with the first daughter in her hand. "Here Mr. Raizada, do you want to hold her?"

His eyes lingered at over his wife's whose face seem to soften before her mouth bursted with a loud screeching scream.

"It's another girl! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Raizada!" the doctor uttered handing the baby to the nurse to clean up. He looked down when he saw another head popping out.

"There's another one." he whispered.

"Khushi! I won the bet! Both are girls!" He sat beside her holding the baby. He noticed the change in her expressions and looked at the doctor whose face was unreadable as well. Arnav stood up and saw another child sliding out. He felt nauseous seeing what he had been trying to avoid.

"Three daughters." 

Arnav seated himself, his grip tightening around his first daughter. 

"Arnav ji." she sounded weary and extremely tired. "Let me hold her."

The nurse walked in with the second of the daughter handing it to Arnav who was trying to calm down to be handed the last of the three. 

"Another girl? No boys?" the woman uttered to receive a dirty look from the doctor and Arnav.

"Nani, it's been about seven hours. Do you think Chotte is in his right mind?" Anjali questioned fanning herself sitting outside in the main hallway."

"I'm jut tired betiya." Nani replied solemnly.

Just then Arnav stepped out with two babies in his hand.

"Di, Mami, Mama ji, Nani." he spoke. 

Anjali observed the sweat beads settled on her brother's forehead. She nudged the rest of the ladies sleeping and yawning. 

"Mami ji, Mama ji!! Look Chotte's holding the twins." she uttered walking over to the room and halting in shock. Her eyes went from her brother who had exchanged one baby in his hand to the other in his wife's. 

"Chotte. You said you guys were having twins."

"The doctor said the youngest one was hiding in between." he replied heaving a sigh.

"Di." she said smiling. "Your Chotte went through phases of fainting." 

"I was perfectly fine. You were the one giving second thoughts about our marriage."

"Who wouldn't betiya. Look at the cricket team." Mama ji chirped from behind.

"Hayye Phatti Sari, it's six in the morning. Why did you take it this long!" Mami ji spoke drowsily before closing the door of the room behind her. "Here where's the youngest. I am going to take the responsibility of spoiling the youngest one."

"Here, this one is youngest." Arnav handed the baby in his left arm.

"How are you guys figuring out which one the youngest and which one is the eldest?" Anjali question curiously.

"Di, they have bracelets around there hands." he showed gently pulling out the hand of the baby girl in his hand.

"and whats the time difference?" she asked again

"There's a three minute difference between the first two and one minute difference between second one and the youngest." he replied.

"Not bad Chotte. You are going to turn out just fine." Anjali chuckled.

"Where's jiji and Akasj ji?"

"They are on there way now. Payal ji didn't sleep the whole night. She was too excited." Anjali replied. "Oh, Chotte! You should really order one more of the cots for the room.:]

Arnav nodded before finally walked towards the bed where Khushi was sitting, and sat beside her. He inhaled sharply, slowly releasing his breath and letting his muscles relax. He looked at her and smiled.

"We did it Arnav ji."

"Yes we did."

"What are we going to do now?"

"I am very sure that this is enough as it is, no?"

"Of course, that not what I meant."

"I'll take a week off. We'll figure things out." he replied placing a kiss on top of her head. She felt herself relax.

"What are you to muttering to each other?" Nani asked handing Khushi the baby. Khushi gently let her daughters slip beside each other before letting her breathe escape.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too."

That was it. It was picture perfect moment as everything settled in the morning breeze.
Edited by areeba_blossom - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
that was so cute
three children holy molly
they are gonna be handful
and being arhi kids even more
awww three angels they have
that was so funny in the labour room
but dude giving birth aint easy
waise they managed to finish it all
no more kids
all in one go
now whole family will be busy with little raizadas
and there might be more with payal
hope she only has one please
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it ...three girls...what will happen to Arnav..one khushi was enough for him now three more little khushis...lol
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! 3 daughters!!! loved it...khushi was quite wild during the delivery...
enjoyed/loved reading it...
continue soon..
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Triplets !!! That was nice, what a hilarious time in the labor room though, but it's true,  you do literally want to hurt your husband!!   What an awful thing for that nurse to say ...there is nothing wrong with having three little angles... 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aww so khushi had Triplets πŸ˜‰
loving these chronicles
update soon
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was superb.. khushi shouting arnav was beautiful site to hold.. ARSHI had triplets.. wonderful.. ek his baar mein ho gaya.. ab full time dedication bacche bade karne ke liye.. dusre bhai bahen ka sochna nahin padega.. aur waise bhi khushi have declared that she is not sleeping with her arnavji for giving her so much pain and it was all his fault.. πŸ˜‰ loved the update.. πŸ˜ƒ
Arshi67 thumbnail
Three more Khushis for him...and maybe with his temper!
Haaye Re Nandkishore!