The Irony Of Mritunjay's Life -4/12

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Tara yeh kya kiya..apna saath saath u taken us also in MriAra/MJay Dreamland

Kadwaa Karela Smiling Mritunjay rarest to watch
Thud...

Will Talk about this In Later

The Whole Episode was brighten up with that Smile...with that dreamy sequence...

Episode seem to be taken a new turn of events coming up which can create a havoc in Tara & Mritunjay's life...

Mjay coming back see Aradhana weaving sweater of her another son..her SIL..
Aradhana checking the Mjay's size of the sweater...he is so touched by this gestures...when she calls him her another son...like a mother caressing him...he was so much loved touched by it...
Aradhana folds hand tells to keep her duaghter happy..wished for a good husband for her he is more than good...he tells not to fold hands but puts hand on head...touches her feet...
Beautiful scene It was...But when she will get to know Mjay's case it will all going to be sad for him...

Aradhana getting call from her sister not being well & to leave...MT tells they will take care of house..

Mjay kya subha subha chala gaya...he is searching his bag to find towel without him saying..
Tara knowing well what he is searching in the bag for towel...
Tara seem like getting to c what his wants like a wife who knows husband's well..It was sweet though wanted to convey him with that he should share his problems with sumone close to him...
trying to find the shirt tells him to wear this..I think he actually sumwhere liking also she is caring for him his belongings...gussa se hi sahi but taken that from her & weared that kurta only...

Later Busy with his laptop..she bringing that Coffee for him...Again trying to talk about his Indore Trip & where he went in morning...he tells her this is non of ur business...she telling im ur wife i have a right to ask...shows him that bandana where he left
that...gives him back looking keep this safe...(So Tara giving him that lifeline again like sumwhere knows its much needed to him..giving that strength to fight all odds)
He gets angry on her..not to follow him he told her..not to poke her nose...takes his bags out packs bag...But still asks her If she wanted to go with him or not..
I loved this part he is angry but still not forgot to ask her If she wants to go with him or not LOL
dunno but i sumhow found this scene cute๐Ÿ˜†
She tells him if u will go without me i will come back only when u will come back & take me along with u
(Is that her shart...๐Ÿ˜† )
He leaves her...

MJay Left & goes to meet Dadaji...Maria naa sahi he got dadaji with whom he now can share his dil ki baat khul ke...
Telling Him how he had come here gliding from his wife as no-one should get to know about dadaji... He talks about his relationship with his wife ..he is trying to make her go far away from him but she is not understanding the future doesnt hold us together...stuck in b/w what path he chooses...
he c him in his own world..gives a fading smile to his own miseries of Life...

I Loved scene i think this is my Another Favourite scene from Today's episode
when he talks to his dadaji though he cant say much or anything but atleast he can hear him..he can talk to sumone share his feelings...he sumwhere want this relationship but stuck with that promise as he cant see there future together...

The Irony of his life!!

On Other side His Father JR gets a more bad news about the his son's case news is going be published in newspaper..which will create problems in his case getting weak..above his problem Aradhana might getting to know about this case which will put Mjay's image down in his MIL's eyes!!
Otherside Rp is enjoying his brother is in problem...

This news surely going to put him down in the image of Aradhana...he just felt little love from like always craving for mother's love...Now this His Pain of life !!

Otherside Tara In her Imaginary World Creating A world with him...Missing him badly...sideeffects of Love Nazar aa rahe hai๐Ÿ˜†

Well She wanted to have eat lunch while trying to divert her mind from not thinking about Mjay his husband..trying to c what placed on Table...while eating she gets a cough...She is imagining him he came there tapping her back saying sorry to her...showing little care to her...giving water to her...caressing her hair...Awww..

U know she wanted this from him shows little care towards her...talks to her nicely...

Still trying to divert her mind trying to concentrate on Food...see him again sitting infront of him...Kya hua Tum bhi naa...
Tara ke hoosh ud gaya hai...Tara baby gayi kaam se...on her kadwa karela๐Ÿ˜†
Sitting across table imagining him all smiling ..she is getting fida of his smile...blushing smiling...
tells her eating karela tumhe kareala pasanad nahi bilkul mera jaisa hai...๐Ÿ˜†

Really U need to like karela's Tara after all u r in love with one...๐Ÿ˜†
The Smiling Mjay aww...She want him to be smiling not behave with him so kadwa way!!
She is scared if he doesnt come to take her with him!! she knows sumwhere he wont!!
It was Sweetest scene!!

Sehreen u got the work dear..hope to c creativity of u soon๐Ÿ˜†

Precap--- That scene left In confusion Tara is calling how come she listens to JR voice..
while he is telling Mjay about the article of his case is getting published...

But In all The Episode was Good !!

THANK U SEHREEN FOR SUCH BEAUTIFUL GIFT ๐Ÿค—
i ADORE This

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a lovely update Tanvi...
Todays epispde was so good...
Specailly...Mj convo with dadu...
And ...Taras dreams...thts so sweet...
Tum bhi na...
misty85 thumbnail
Entire episode was great... on the one side MJ was worried about their relationship & its future& on the other hand Tara has started dreaming...
By the way Fahim chacha also got a call... aah more mystery & suspense... & where is Aadi... Nimmo was worried... I guess more trouble is coming for shekhawat family...
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShagufElina

Thanks for such a lovely update Tanvi...
Todays epispde was so good...
Specailly...Mj convo with dadu...
And ...Taras dreams...thts so sweet...
Tum bhi na...

yupp such beautiful scenes they were one side his misery he cant c future with her otherside she is imagining her husband kind off seeing a future with him...
ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

yupp such beautiful scenes they were one side his misery he cant c future with her otherside she is imagining her husband kind off seeing a future with him...

yes...it is so sad...
Mj knws this reality abt his future...thts why he is telling again and again to stay away frm him...
Aane waale episode...sad hone waale hai...
See ...news waali baat sun kar hi she was crying...
So sad...(:^)Edited by ShagufElina - 10 years ago
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Like button's playing up, but a lovely post, i'm getting excited about tonight's epi.

I love the banter between MriAra, I hope they keep it up after their love completely unfolds.
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Apt title Tanvi !
Well said !
It's indeed an irony!

Right fm childhood he ws longing for love..love & care fm a mom 
Today he gt one ..he ws overwhelmed when aradhana mentioned him as the sec son
I loved the sweater scene...
Oh! He will shattered if aradhana accuse him๐Ÿ˜•

Though he says he doesn't give a damn to hs relation with tara
Bt still wears the kurtha which she selected,takes the bandana fm her 
Evn when he's upset and abt to leave the house he doesnt frgt to call her 
The moment she says 'rukh jao'..he stops
he has accepted her fm Hs heart ..it's Hs destiny which is forcing him to stay away fm her 

The moment he leaves her ..starts thinking abt her and talks abt her to dadu 
Otehr thn Tara he doesn't Hve a subj to talk to dadu also 

And today's highlight ..Tara bachu is in love!!
Nw we will Hve to Wait & see ..Hw she will fight to save her love 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

Entire episode was great... on the one side MJ was worried about their relationship & its future& on the other hand Tara has started dreaming...
By the way Fahim chacha also got a call... aah more mystery & suspense... & where is Aadi... Nimmo was worried... I guess more trouble is coming for shekhawat family...

yess there is another suspense is now created with that phone call fahim chacha got..puts thinking cap who can it be...
seem like cyclone is coming in the house...

From MriAra side Episode was awesum..Its really an Mjay struggle he too want to where he cant where she is already in love seeing her future with him...it is going to be a difficult one for both...

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great Analysis Tanvi!!!! Over here although it seems the suspense is on MJ but since we know it will bethe ME before he is exposed the storm is not about MJ but Adi.

One we have Nirmala worried and next we hear Kalavati say Adi and then a mysterious call for Farhim chacha. I would say this has something to do big with Adi . Now with Aradhana not in the scene will Nandu somehow fit into this ?

The best part today surely was MJ speaking to his grandfather on one hand while Tara day dreaming of MJ.  Although both are trying to push the other away their feelings are getting the better of them
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Well written tanvi
On one side MJ is thinking there is no hope for future on other side Tara is dreaming of their future together. An kiski hogi haar kiski hogi jeet. Me wanting Tara's side to come true.
When aradhana said another son MJ at first must have thought Tara's got another brother. But mil was referring to MJ only. When she is gonna know the truth MJ will be shattered as he was getting mothers love after a long time and he lost that. But soon like Tara her mom will also believe in MJ. Btw where is Nandu and why didn't MJ think that Nandu will be alone if MriAra leave or did she leave with aradhana?i am not complaining of not seeing her.
About the precap I think Tara called MJ when ts was talking to him and he must hav attended the call unknowingly and Tara got to hear everything. Wonder what storm awaits shekhawat family.