Jodha Akbar

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all,
 I am new to this forum and finally able to post. (I had some email verification error).
Anyway, Jodha-Akbar is the first serial I am watching in the last 15 years. I hated Ekta after Kyonki.. and never tried to watch any daily soap again.  
I can't believe this serial is from the same person. πŸ˜‰

What I found interesting is that this serial is about flawed people including the leads. And everyone has their own agendas and goals (for selfish and sometimes unselfish reasons)

And What I found interesting about this forum is all the lively discussions, analysis and different interpretations of the serial, characters, agendas and symbolisms. I could not stop myself from joining this madness. πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, I do not know if there is any other procedure to join the forum. If so, please let me know.

Love you all.

- Kshithi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome dear n enjoy the forum n mad forum waasis πŸ€—πŸ€—
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha. So true. πŸ˜† After every episode of Jodha Akbar...I think...Did Ekta really make this? πŸ˜† Welcome hun 
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kmmdesai

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and finally able to post. (I had some email verification error).
Anyway, Jodha-Akbar is the first serial I am watching in the last 15 years. I hated Ekta after Kyonki.. and never tried to watch any daily soap again.
I can't believe this serial is from the same person.πŸ˜‰

What I found interesting is that this serial is about flawed people including the leads. And everyone has their own agendas and goals (for selfish and sometimes unselfish reasons)

And What I found interesting about this forum is all the lively discussions, analysis and different interpretations of the serial, characters, agendas and symbolisms. I could not stop myself from joining this madness.πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, I do not know if there is any other procedure to join the forum. If so, please let me know.

Love you all.

- Kshithi

hii kshithi welcm dear.. Hope u hv gala tym here..
Nd u hv alrdt joind d forum :-D
no more xtra procedure
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
welcome dear...

i too hated ekta but after kasautiπŸ˜†

welcome to akdha land dea
this  foum is like a family
take part in discussion
meghanajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome Kshithi! This is my 2nd serial after IPKKND. I agree the best part about this serial is the lead characterization and the portrayal - just keeps me hooked. Many times the useless tracks frustrate me, but RT and Paridhi keep me glued. Don't be a stranger anymore, keep commenting and creating views!
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Kshithi...welcome to our wonderful forum!!! Hope you have a good time here!πŸ€—
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: XDPagalKuriXD

Hahaha. So true. πŸ˜† After every episode of Jodha Akbar...I think...Did Ekta really make this? πŸ˜† Welcome hun 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have a beautiful name!

Welcome aboard..Am Anu.
Yup whats nice is Both Jodha and Jalaal have some flaws and hopefully we will see the journey where they make each other a better person.

Once in a while we do get reminders that it is a Ekta show, but other than that, its definitely taken well (so far).

..Sofia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey..Welcome to JA forumπŸ€—