CC 6 #Devilicious# (IO) - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -chrys-

No comments about post KH scene...🥱🥱 Height of dumbness🥱

MC scenes...🥱

they tried to copy many things but failed totally

Oh i m not saying about the copy things m actually talking about the scenes here!! RishBala KH was all about humiliations and that kiss was ewww and then our great VD was pathetic in dancing department n his expression  everything about this KH was weird and i dint feel any chemistry!!

and about the MC scene copy again VD's reaction as RK was totally phikha and had no emotions at all 🥱 and the exact Maaneet copy scene with same dialogues was really very weird to watch!! I actually hated this copy of maaneet scene coz again there Maan was actually a dad to that child despite he not being the biological father where as here RK was never a dad being a biological father and then seeing DD doing the exact scene which she did in geet was again weird 😆
Edited by _Sanjana_ - 10 years ago

Loling....😆

i genuinely meant that

I Saw a comment in MB forum today ,one girl/boy is not satisfied with Madhu's insult according to her Madhu deserved some more pain  today... 🤢🥱

MB forum never cease to amaze me 😆
RKians ki jai ho 👏😆
Bye asha dii, good night take care 🤗 ❤️
Shonuu's posts are sooo damn hilarious, much more entertaining than the shows, specially the sarcastic comments in b/w her posts 😆

Originally posted by shonuu

Ok, I didnt make any topic yesterday as I was very upset over  loss of Rishbala's  unborn child. but I wanted to make a post too, as its extremely un-shonu-ly to not notice the innuendo of Madhu's pleas. I have  an image to maintain you see. 😆 Hence this late Latif post.

starting from hospital scene.

Madhu: RK I want my baby, back,, do something RK.

RK: *no expression* ,,, (oh well well. its so much like bakra seeing knives before being slaughtered). she wants me to do it again, the audacity of this woman. 😲 

Madhu: RK please, get me my baby..

RK: As if I am always ready?

RK calls up Patil: "get that crib and rest of things related to baby out of my room, lest she sees them and demands to make another baby tonight".

RK Madhu in their bedroom and Madhu cries touching her tummy again.. 

RK: man she is at it again... NO...think RK.. think...

RK puts Madhu to bed and tries to avoid her come hither looks..

Madhu: RK why are you leaving? plss stay

RK: I need go somewhere..

Madhu: no RK,, i miss my baby so much.. let smake another baby..

RK: 😲... errr What the ****?

Madhu: yes the ****

RK: Its been so long Madhu .. I have forgotten the recipe of baby-making.. err yes 

Madhu: we are not making chole-batoore ...  we are going to make love ☺️

RK: biwi I am tired..

Madhu: so what?

RK: well for starters, I am not going to be just sprawled there naked and wait for earthquake to move us.. I'll have to bloody do it...😡 🤣

Madhu: ok,, then, when?

RK (self thought: Never): listen biwi! I have already wasted my talent on you.. and you never valued that, did you? 

Madhu: *hurt*😭

RK: Biwi, since I am aware of my potency so well.. I am planning to make a career of it.. 

Madhu: *clutches onto her mangalsutra* what?

RK: oh no. no not "Desi boys". Just watch Vicky donor and you'll get the answer.. and its such a cool business no? its never out dated .. its always in demand and the supply is never out of stock 🤣

Madhu: what do u mean RK? I cant share you with anyone..😭

RK: you wont have to biwi... even I dont want to share myself with anyone.. this business involves no intimacy.. just sit back and let the s-p-e-r-m-s talk.

Madhu: and what about our baby?

RK: what baby? you just wasted one.. I cant get a you a new baby everyday 🤣🤣🤣wesa bhi my instinct says.. mujha nayi (new girl) milne wali ha 🤣🤣🤣

Madhu: 😭  but will you come back to me once you're done with the new chick and with your new business? 

RK: I'll ...*conditions applied 🤣🤣🤣

Madhu: what?

RK: it depends on my mood.. if i got bored of my new business or the girl got bored of me.. 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Madhu: Alright then.. just come to me and apologize and dont forget to add "Madhu tum sirf meri ho" and you'll be forgiven for everything.. and make sure they play "ishq-sometimes- tu ha mera ' or "hum hain-forever-dewane" as BG score. 🤣🤣🤣 it conveys a message that we love each other..

RK: cool .. but make sure.. you dont get a hottie for yourself till I get back to you.. no hanky panky Biwi.. and no doing films and becoming a bigger star than me, either.

Madhu: then what I am supposed to do till you come back to me? I need something to pass that time no?

RK *thinks*: well you can cry your heart out..and get jealous to see me with other girls.. and you can even become a psycho .. I've heard women tend to go into depression after loosing their baby.. 

Madhu: I dunno how to be a psycho?

RK: its so easy biwi.. scream at everyone.. say something now and something else next moment.. do as Depali tells you to, and try to kill yourself.. bas.. 

Madhu: you mean I'll have to act like you? 😲

RK: BIWIII😡

Edited by _Sanjana_ - 10 years ago
Kamini Sanju I am not going to MB toh tu pura MB forum iss CC mei lekar aa gayi😡

Kisi ne sach kaha hai

"Har Ek Friend Kamina Hota Hai"😡
Tum sab kitne gande ho aur kitni sari baate ki wo bhi mere bager

Iss CC ki Galiyon Mein Na Rakhenge
Kadam Aaj Ke Baad
Tumse Milne Ko Na Aaungi Kamino Aaj Ke Baad
Iss CC ki Galiyon Me
Tum Mera Milna
Samaj Lena Ik Sapna Tha
Tujko Ab Mil Hi Gaya Jo Tera Apna Tha
Hum Ko IF Duniya Mein Samaj Na Kamino Aaj Ke Baad
Iss CC ki Galiyon Me Na Rakhenge Kadam😭😭😭
@Trish, Tu kitni bak bak karti hai i dint get whatever you wrote in PM aisa lag raha tha kisne tere andar chabhi bhar di hai aur tu bas bole ja rahi hai😕
Waise i read in ZA Production FB page your bhaiya bhabhi are performing on "Behane De" song from Ravaan again Maaneet song is going use by dash dash😭
Yayy!!! Mom is coming back on sunday

Aaj Mein Upar Aasama Neeche
Aaj Mein Aage Aur Zamana Hai Peeche🥳