CC 6 #Devilicious# (IO) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -chrys-

For us we are geting DID on weekend,i mean friday and Saturday here...so i watch both 24 and DID in between...if Trisha ask something about 24 i will be like blank except head and tail i will tell the story from here and there😆...

I m a DID fan but i dint like the new judges so i dont watch  i miss Geeta the most as she was my fave 😳
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

Sophia is heck annoying and dumb and i too dont get Ajaz, sometimes i like him but sometimes hate him!! Andy i hate that guys since that Gauhar drama and Tanisha i feel nothing for her, though i think she should play the role of Madhu as she is perfect for that doormat character and Armaan, he is mad!!
i too like Gauhar minus Kushal and i just dislike her OTT explanations and she hardly accept she is wrong!! 

👍🏼  i really wish Sophia eliminate soon..i can not tolerate even a single word from her😆🥱 .Tanman and Rishbala are almost similar in many things🥱

The way he talked to her was too much..being a mother i can understand her feeling a little,i felt really bad for Madhu,especially when she said i was in that state where i needed your presence   but you were not with me...that seen  affected me..😭

i hate Rk,I hate RK,I never forgive him...

Yeah i can totally understand ur feelings dii 

and i too hate RK but i know Madhu would be the one running after him again forgetting her self respect 🥱 he just needs to do some psychogiri n say sorry n Madhu will be seen hugging him tight 🤢

gosh i hated the KH dance n post KH scenes sooo much 😡 specially Madhu

I m a DID fan but i dint like the new judges so i dont watch  i miss Geeta the most as she was my fave 😳

I like Mudassar,he is cute😉...Yes missing old Judges,they were the best

👍🏼  i really wish Sophia eliminate soon..i can not tolerate even a single word from her😆🥱 .Tanman and Rishbala are almost similar in many things🥱

yeah i think she will be eliminated this week

and yes TanMan n RishBala are same in some or the other way 😆

I like Mudassar,he is cute😉...Yes missing old Judges,they were the best

Yes he is cute 😆

Yeah i can totally understand ur feelings dii 

and i too hate RK but i know Madhu would be the one running after him again forgetting her self respect 🥱 he just needs to do some psychogiri n say sorry n Madhu will be seen hugging him tight 🤢

gosh i hated the KH dance n post KH scenes sooo much 😡 specially Madhu

No comments about post KH scene...🥱🥱 Height of dumbness🥱

MC scenes...🥱

they tried to copy many things but failed totally

Yes he is cute 😆
Loling....😆
I Saw a comment in MB forum today ,one girl/boy is not satisfied with Madhu's insult according to her Madhu deserved some more pain  today... 🤢🥱
Ohk bye Sanju...

Good night ..Take care ❤️🤗