Which Heirs Spin-off would you watch?

Poll

Which Heirs Spin-off would you watch?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Since Heir's is coming to an end and we've had a great time discussing it here during it's run whether it was laughing (Love is the mooomenttt and the sweaters), crying (less than Eun Sung of course) or simply me pulling out my hair, we made it through! So now, what about spin-offs? I know we've all said we'd watch the many OTP's in this drama besides the main couple again, so as long as the story made sense, well here's your chance to vote!! 

Source: Dramafever.com

1. Mothers vs. Murderers

Is there a word for a bromance between women? Urban dictionary says "womance," so I'm gonna run with it. Well, the womance between Tan's mom and Eun Sang's mom has been one of the funniest parts about Heirs so far, and a show featuring these two together would be absolute hilarity. I'm envisioning a procedural where the two go into business together and solve a different case each week. They could help people find love like in Dating Agency:Cyranoor they could open a private detective agency to solve neighborhood crimes. Tan's mom would supply the cash and get them into terrible scrapes, and Eun Sang's mom would bring the street smarts, like recommending disposable phones and blowing dust on the fingerprints on the safe. Can't you just imagine Tan's mom prancing around in a trench coat with a magnifying glass? Because I can.

2. Cha Young and Bo Na: the College Years

We love them together, but what happens when they go to college? Can the high school romance last? Think of this kind of like Saved by the Bell: the College Years. Chan Young and Bo Na can be the new Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski--a will-they-won't-they couple who eventually ends up in a wedding once they're legally old enough for such things.

3. Heart at Sea

Several years after the ending of Heirs, Young Do has made a power play against his father to start a successful chain of hotels. Although his professional life is moving forward, his personal life is another matter. No one has been able to replace Eun Sang in his heart, and the series begins with a montage of Young Do rudely turning down women on blind dates. One day, as he's visiting the kitchen of one of his hotels (a throwback to his high school days of work), a rude young woman comes in and, mistaking him for kitchen staff, berates him over the quality of her food. Later, he and this young woman (the owner of her own company) end up on the same flight to NYC and have another altercation. In a twist of fate, their plane crashes in the ocean and they have to work together to survive! Can these two look beyond their mutually prickly exteriors to heal their broken hearts and find true love? (Spoiler: Yes, yes they can. And they will kiss a lot in the process.)

4. Myung Soo's Dance-off!

Park Hyung Sik hosts a wacky reality show in which contestants compete for a spot in a new boy or girl band. I'm envisioning crazy dance challenges like an amped-up version of musical chairs while Park Hyung Sik (in character as Myung Soo) acts as the DJ. In another challenge, dancers must team up to choreograph a dance number featuring their favorite song from the Heirs OST.

5. Tears of Desire

We need a solid melo on this list, so what about having a prequel featuring Esther Lee and Yoon Jae Hoo's star-crossed romance? Young versions of these characters fall madly in love, but the pressures of family and status slowly build walls between them. In the last episode, we flash forward to present-day Esther and Jae Hoo as they kiss passionately, demonstrating that their love never really died. Pull out your hankies, folks--this thing will be a major cryfest!

6. Your own spin-off! 
Name the characters/actors/actresses and title of your own spin-off below๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haha. I think i would go for Chan Young and Bo Na spin off in college. I find them too cute. I mean their story would be cute, the rich cute princess and not rich enough secretary's son ๐Ÿ˜† The break up drama, the moving on with other people but not actually able to move on cliche ๐Ÿ˜† should look Good on them.
Any spin off with Young Do would be a win win ๐Ÿ˜† since i love second chances, any person whose able to make him get over Eun sung and show him his place would be interesting ๐Ÿ˜† ROFL but please no ocean cast away story re. Anything but that haha. ๐Ÿ˜†
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bona was my vote but I was really tempted to go for mothers vs. murderers. tan's omma is too hilarious to pass up and her chemistry with cha eun sang's omma. gosh, these two should get married and make beautiful babies together.
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I voted for Hearts at sea but I would watch all of them except Tears of desire. I like secretary Yoon but Esther and him together ahhh no. 
He is better as a caring single dad.