Keep Calling and Tweeting! - Save AyazNikita Mission

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
They want to see Public Reaction!
Fine then We will show them Public Reaction!

We will Not Watch DDEJ without Ayaz and Nikita!

Ok enough of the crying on IF! Do you not want your voice to be heard by PH and Channel? Let me tell you one thing all this crying on IF and making multiple posts here and FB wont cut it. I will tell you how to make your voice be heard. The best way to get a hold of these Nautankis and Lifenotok is by Twitter and Phone Calls! We wont lose without putting up a tough fight.

Twitter: People you cant tweet and not tag these people as your voice wont be heard! Also tweeting Ayaz and Nikita is pointless. You must tweet to the following people:

@NautankiFilms
@LifeOKTV
@saurabhtewari76
@abhinns
@AjitKThakur

Phone calls: Call LifeOk and Nautanki! You must call them otherwise they wont take us seriously!

Lifeok Toll Free Number: 1 800 3000 7827
Nautanki Films:  +91 22 4091 1400

Petition: Please sign the petition. Please sign as many times as you can!
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/save-ayaz-nikita-as-our-rantara-and-no-leap.html

Twitter Meetings: Everyone must continue to tweet. We have meeting times so that we can show them our power and unity. Please join us around episode airtime. Also look out for any nautanki people to be online.  We use this hashtag  #NoAyazNikitaNoDDEJ

Originally posted by: richurachna

Toll free-180030007827 star netwok /help line
guys this the no where all can give feedback or request directly. pls girl told me that with whom I had conversation hat if we will get bull request for ayaz and nikita then diffently they will think for this. guys if possible please call it
Call Nautanki after 11:00
Nautanki Films: +91 22 4091 1400

Originally posted by: nnks

1800 30007827... pls. try this number too...

Pathetic Leap Storyline will be an epic failure!

This must be the first show where the leads are killed and the villians are retained. I am not going to let Nautanki and Lifeok get by with this so easily. I am not keeping any hopes, but yes I will make sure our voices are heard. We watched this show because something was promised to us, but they failed to deliver it. This story was Raghu's lovestory not Satya! 

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetiePie25 thumbnail
yes gagan i am also trying to explain the same to all . .. we need to fight.. we are rantara fans.. we can not give up so easily..  Edited by SweetiePie25 - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Sweetiepie: they want to see public reaction.. I swear this PH has lost it! They were cribbing a few days back about being bashed by MB and RR fans, but now I say they deserved it! This is the first PH that is trying to ruin their own creation.
SweetiePie25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Sweetiepie: they want to see public reaction.. I swear this PH has lost it! They were cribbing a few days back about being bashed by MB and RR fans, but now I say they deserved it! This is the first PH that is trying to ruin their own creation.

Gagan i just want ddej forum ppl to understand that they need to also be active .. as the trps shd not go down.. atleast till niyaz are in the show.. they have worked so hard.. even after this news.. they are on shoot.. so that we get some more rantara scenes.. pls guys we need to keep trp up till they are in the show.. its a last gift to them.. 
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gagan i vl make dete life hell by tweets..fr night i have tweeted so many times bt no reply...hw cn i help u tell me..
i love niyaz a lot like u..n cant c dis done to dem
SweetiePie25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankusanu

gagan i vl make dete life hell by tweets..fr night i have tweeted so many times bt no reply...hw cn i help u tell me..

guys pls dont leave keep trp up ... 
divzz29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Niyaz jab tak hai I am here snd gagan I m wth u
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankusanu

That is the SPIRIT!!!
Yess We wont let them win easy!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Thank you Sweetiepie25, Manpreet87, Ankusanu, Nnks, Divzz29!
We shall keep up this spirit!!
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
SweetiePie25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

That is the SPIRIT!!!
Yess We wont let them win easy!

Gagan i swear i will keep all forum members active.. this is my contribution... i will try my level best to keep the trps up in this way.. 

guys pls write more.. be active.. write your loving and romantic os/ss/ff to keep others motivated and active on ddej forum..