Qubool Hai

Team Asad or Team Zoya?

Shayshay1206 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I absolutely loved today's episode!! Do you think Zoya was right when she said that Asad should forgive? Do you think Asad should've said "Allah Hafiz" without a second thought?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Asad team 😃
I think it's not easy to forgive
Shayshay1206 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't believe Zoya! She really made my blood boil by wanting to stay back!! I mean really? Asad has fought for her and has tried so hard to be with her and Zoya chooses Dilshad and Rashid over him?!!
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
D oly prob d unda stndin level btw dem is zero zoya is highly immature an asad has over mature asad tld dis mariage is of use as his hapines is gne wid his mum n y marry er n zoya character has 2 b dis fo d stry 2 move as in d 1st promo it ws shwn dat she wil b d 1 who wil unite d family n d ans is precap wich says asad is nt goin 2 NY n d spoiler vich states asad landin in smEdited by Surbhibornstar - 10 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Team AsYa. Neither were entirely right, nor entirely wrong, and that is how humans are. 
SONIRAJ1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Team AsYa. Neither were entirely right, nor entirely wrong, and that is how humans are. 

i m agree with Ankita ðŸ˜Š
-LarryGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
im with team Asad! though he wont be able to be away from his ammi for a long time,now at present,with this mental state  he cant stay here! so its better that he should be away from here atleast for sm time
and regd frogiving--y should asad forgive his dad ? rashid doesnt deserve forgiveness,IMO!
and Zoya--fickle minded girl,i dont want to talk much about her(i used to like her character very much, but these days--😡
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I agree with you Team AsYa.  They both had their valid points.  It's all about POVs right now.
shishiksg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
team asad as its not easy to forgive the person who caused so much misery to u
i agree vth one line of zoya that running away is not the solution of the prblem
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
How about Team QH? :D