Keep SwaRon story only about SWARON -_-

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Two years SWARON story is developed in many ways and many times got compromised for others. After the break up we expect cvs to take forward SWARON EXCLUSIVELY and show us how the break up eventually bring them close. But its hell of a drag with nothing being deeper and nothing appearing any sound. Basing swaron on other characters is seriously annoying.😡 Whatever issues has to be in SWARON it has to be independent of other issues. KEEP SWARON love story about SWARON. Thats all the beauty of swaron has been all about. where is such essence?? the scenes are haphazardly written like you watch for a ordinary love story. swaorn is deeper not ordinary

SWARON have been so much into each other.  How come two persons who have been so much into each other behave so okayish and give importance to everything else but not to each other and their own lives? 

SWARON is a love story. why incorporate whole world issues? What the journey after such a brutal break up. I have not waited this long to see every other chuha billi chinti into swaron and affecting swaron. Thats NOT SWARON for me. SWARON story should be about SWARON not about others.  

SWARON have shared many happy moments and many painful moments and now they cannot be shown dedicating their lives for others🤢 ðŸ¤¢SWARON bond is suppose to grow deeper and what ever issues may crop up it should be about themselves not about third persons.

Why should i will be interested in watching SWARON fighting for others?🤢 I want to see them fighting for each other. patch up swaron cvs. it unbelievable thata  couple who are soulmates behave so indifferent and behave like aliens to each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dnt want  any1 between swaron...  want der story to be moved on proper way...
cscs thumbnail
ithink we shld 1st demand fr swaron story..bcz rht nw dere is no swaron story..
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want SwaRon to focus on each other too. Sure, other characters and bonds need emphasis, but why does it always have to come at the cost of SwaRon focussing on each other and their equation? Why can there never be a balance of some kind? I'm yearning to see them really thinking about their equation and moving towards actually doing something to mend it rather than sitting in limbo forever. Kya yaar. 
try2149 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we hardly get swayam & sharon these days. no hopes for swaron story.waiting for some mirical.
paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wen the other's story is never compromised or put on hold for Swaron, y does Swaron story get paused for the other??? 
Your tiltle is wat i wanna scream out to the channel and cvs.."keep swaron story only about swaron" atleast at this point wer it needs focus before swaron becomes like any other ordinary lovestory.
MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeaaahhh like thats gonna happen!.. I'm sorry but I really dun think they are interested in giving us SwaRon!! Forget about EXCLUSIVE, we are not even getting SwaRon.. I mean yesterday only they preferred to give a long, totally unnecessary n stupid gang/NiCky scene but didnt have time at all for one SwaRon scene.. So yeah!
Sed_Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why this blatant interference of ever TOM DICK N HARRY in the swaRon story.. they are mature characters who can handle their own love life well.. then why this unnecessary complication
SICK ..
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 want SwaRon to care about their own lives and focus on that..! Dono why all the characters have to interfere in SwaRon's lives 😳

First I want them to have a proper story for SwaRon and then concentrate on that properly rather than making SwaRon worry about others..
Shardha_Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Want SwaRon story to be moved in a proper way
Want them to focus on their love life and on each other not on others, their so called friends