Akbars choodiwala look in Zee TVs Jodha-Akbar

Posted: 10 years ago
News time...
Akbar's choodiwala look in Zee TV's Jodha-Akbar'

Fighting for the cause of child-marriage, this week in Jodha-Akbar, viewers will see Akbar in a completely new and different look on the show. Going against all odds to help save a 14 year old girl from being forced into child marriage, Akbar will dress in disguise as a choodiwala in order to get to the root of the matter.

Understanding that a 14 year old girl from his kingdom is about to get married to a man double her age, Akbar along with some help from Jodha takes up the cause of putting an end to the regressive tradition of child marriage in his kingdom. In order to investigate who the man is, Akbar dresses up as a choodiwala so as to not to be recognized by the henchmen of his kingdom. In his attempt to unearth the truth behind this child marriage, Akbar discovers that it is none other than his evil step-brother Adham Khan who has forced the marriage upon the poor girl by offering her greedy father the lure of riches.

Donning a completely different look for the sequence, actor Rajat Tokas as the choodiwala' is a stark departure from his usual look of Emperor Akbar. Wearing a long robe and sporting a scraggly beard, Rajat looks quite convincing as a Mughal choodiwala.

About this special sequence, Rajat said, "I had no idea what a choodiwala back in the Mughal era looked like until I donned this unique look ... I quite enjoyed getting into this character as it was quite different in terms of get-up, body language, demeanor and style of dialogue delivery ... It is intriguing that an emperor should go to such great lengths to get to the bottom of a serious issue and take a strong stand against malpractices in his kingdom. The subject of child marriage is a very interesting track on the show and has captivated the audience attention."

Akbar will be joined by Jodha to fight the cause and eradicate child marriage from his kingdom. Will Akbar's strong stand against Adham Khan and child marriage irk mother Mahamanga and evoke her to act against him?

Do not miss Jodha-Akbar, Every Monday - Friday, from 8 - 8:30 PM, Only on Zee TV!

First Published: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 14:18
http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/idiotbox/akbars-choodiwala-look-in-zee-tvs-jodha-akbar_147216.html
Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago
IDHAR BHI CMNT KARO KOI πŸ˜³
Interesting ,can't wait to see these scenes 😳
RT β­οΈπŸ‘
Tfs d Article πŸ˜ƒ
even in the look of a choodiwalal he looks hot😳😳love you Jalal😊😊😊tfs
Wow I wish who jodha ok bhi choodiyan penh aye. That would be so romantic.
Wola Wola.!!!!  Rajat's you left me Spellbound meri jaan~e~bahar πŸ‘
MASTER of DISGUISE.!!!! Keep it up ... Can't wait for this track anymore ... way to go Jalal and Jodha
I am so looking forward to this track
Originally posted by vinitaj27

Wow I wish who jodha ok bhi choodiyan penh aye. That would be so romantic.

Seriously... that will be a very romantic scene  πŸ˜³   HAI... when will be see the Akdha Passion? 
My question is how will Jodha help Jalal? Other than bringing this issue to Jalal's notice will she also don the attire of 'choodiwaali' along with Jalal to get to the bottom of this conspiracy and help Jalal bring in the reform about child marriage?
That would be awesome to watch, 'choodiwala' along with his 'choodiwali' if the CV's show us this scenario! πŸ˜ƒ And in the process the choodiwala can put some choodi on choodiwali's wrist just to demonstrate how a particular set of bangles can look! Tab toh sone pe suhaga! πŸ˜† And forum going berserk with excitement and joy! 
wow tfs khushi.. he looks so cute