Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saida.m thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zanutix

Oh my God!

How do you manage to write so well????!!!!!!!
I'm so psyched!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, it was very touching, especially the last line ~

"You can leave, Mrs. Rashid Khan. I don't want faux care from Janab Rashid's wife, but if you seemy Ammi anywhere, tell her that her son needs her."

My eyes were moist. 😭

Thanks, hun!😃

saida.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: zola007

Awesome one ! 

It was so well written !! 
It was so touching ! Especially the last line !😭😭
Thanks for the pm 

Thank you!😃
saida.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: anopama

awww tht was a cold reponse to dilshad
loved how he said if u see my mother
tell her her son need her

Thank you!
😃
saida.m thumbnail
Thanks for the love, everyone!
I am sorry I did not get back to everyone! 

I am posting the next request in line in a a jiffy! 
😃

saida.m thumbnail

Here is the next one in line! 😃

OS request by bindasss:

Prompt: "AsYa in NY after 3 years leap with their baby and about their choti-si, pyari- si duniya <3"

---

"Thanks, Mrs. Mason. I am sure Zain would love it too! Bye." Setting the phone back, Zoya came out of the kitchen.

"That was Mrs. Mason, wondering if we got the gift she sent for Zain." She told Asad as she entered the living room.

Asad smiled at his wife and then at the little man in his arms. He was still in awe of their little boy and he often found himself just studying his son and reflecting on how he got exactly where he wanted to be in life.

"It's great how much she loves our little man. We only rented her place for a few months after we got married and she still cares." Asad said and bounced the baby on his knee, tickling his belly with his fingers. "Did you get to spend quality time with your Khala today?"Asad asked, knowing full well that his son couldn't understand. "You don't think your Abbu is silly do you, huh, Zain?" He said to the baby, but was answered by Zoya as she re-entered the room. 

"I wonder that myself daily. And Aapi was all set on kidnapping him, she loves having him over for a little while" she laughed as she set her refilled drink on the table and reached out to take the baby back. 

Asad turned his body to move the baby away from her and laughed. "I have him."

"Okay." She held her hands up in mock surrender. "I thought you were gonna play?" She asked and raised an eyebrow at her husband as she settled on the couch and pointed at his guitar.

"I am, but I'm going to teach Zain how to play," Asad baby talked as his son wiggled in his arms.

"Oh you are?" Zoya laughed at how cute and silly Asad seemed to be whenever he had his son in his arms.

"Yup!" He turned the baby and lifted him over his head. Huge smiles broke across her boys' faces and both of them started giggling at the sight of the other. Standing, Asad tossed Zain in the air and Zoya's breath caught in her throat.

"I wish you wouldn't do that," she grasped at her shirt and fisted it in her hands.

"He loves it," Asad laughed as the baby giggled and kicked his feet to show his excitement. "But wait...because I think he'll love this even more," he said as he sat on the ottoman and moved Zain to straddle his leg. When he had a good hold on his son, he reached for his guitar and brought it to his lap. Immediately the baby's curiosity got the best of him and he dived forward to try and touch it.

"Oh, he's definitely your son," Zoya laughed, bringing her feet onto the couch and tucking them underneath her so she could get comfortable and watch her boys play.

Asad looked at her with shining eyes and winked.

Shaking her head, she ran her fingers through her hair, rested her elbow on the arm of the couch, and cradled her cheek in her hand. "You gonna play a song for Ammi?" Zoya cooed to their five month old son and giggled when he kicked his legs and blew a raspberry in response.

"M'kay, Zain, just like this," Asad talked low as he used his forearm to anchor his son against his body and moved his fingers to the strings and the neck of the guitar. Zain leaned against his dad and tipped his head back so he could look up at him, appearing interested in what he was saying. Peering down at his son, Asad gave him a goofy grin and bounced his knee. "Yes, I'm gonna show you how to play the guitar. You'll be a pro before you can talk."

Zoya laughed from the couch and the baby snapped his attention to her. Smiling, he drooled on Asad's arm and babbled as he worked his legs into frenzy and smacked his tiny hands against the guitar. Without warning, Asad found the chord he wanted and strummed the strings, causing the baby to still for a minute, then dive forward to try and see over the guitar. Raising his leg and trying to hold onto Zain, Asad continued to play, though he found it difficult to balance the wiggling baby and the guitar on his lap.

Zoya laughed from where she sat watching and shook her head. She couldn't believe how happy they were. It had been hard for them when they first left India, three years ago but slowly and gradually, the chips fell in their places. It was not hidden that they missed India and their family, but they had made their own little world in New York and Ayaan and Najma called often, it wasn't like they had cut off from their previous lives. They just made a little new one, just for them.

Zoya looked at her boys and was filled with so much love. Quickly digging her phone out of her pocket, she fumbled to turn the camera on as her husband struggled to play and her inquisitive son tried to figure it all out. Just as she raised the camera to capture the moment, Zain dive bombed the neck of the guitar, wrapped his plump fingers around the bottom of it and tried to chew on the wood. Asad quickly opened one hand over the instrument to secure it and did the same across his son's middle to hold him upright. Bending forward to get a good look at the baby, he couldn't help but break into a laugh and look to Zoya who was waiting to take his picture.

"Maybe we should wait to do this when he isn't teething," Zoya giggled.

Asad gave Zoya a dirty look and adjusted the baby so he could play again, determined to prove to his wife that he was right. Zoya took a few more pictures and absentmindedly started singing the lullaby Asad was strumming on the guitar. Zain calmed, laid against his daddy's chest and babbled along with the sound of the guitar and his mom's voice, content to be the center of his parents' world.

-end-

Edited by saida.m - 10 years ago
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES
I am seriously gonna die of a CUTENESS OVERLOAD. 

WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE. 
Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesone one !!
They seem to be really happy and they deserve it !!
Zain is so cute ! Chewing OCD Ahmed Khan's guitar 😆😆
It was so well written 👏
eager to read the next one ! (:
saida.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: mochhug

RES

I am seriously gonna die of a CUTENESS OVERLOAD. 

WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE. 

N'awww! 
What can I say? I was born cute and awesome! 😎🤣
saida.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: zola007

Awesone one !!

They seem to be really happy and they deserve it !!
Zain is so cute ! Chewing OCD Ahmed Khan's guitar 😆😆
It was so well written 👏
eager to read the next one ! (:

Thank you!😃

Seems like the NY dreams are down the drain in the show 😕
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hw u write such cute stories..