Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bidz

Poona, you have surpassed yourself here. I love love love your write up!

During our DC days, the way our twisted mind worked, we associated "come" and the pain that followed, followed by Khushi's ooh, aah noise by you know whatπŸ˜‰

Arshi - wonderful!! I had never noticed the swastic sign above the diyas. will watch the episode again and look for it.

you both have got back such wonderful memories...

Bidz ... I loved loved loved that you loved it ...πŸ˜›  Thank you so so much for your enthusiasm ... Now I really not had associated the "come" to the scene ... Naughty naughty gals ... But you know nothing in IPK is just asay hi ... I think they were having some fun ... And we get a PG version ... Not that I am complaining I'd rather see him say thoda dard hoga, all day long than watch some really explicit stuff with no chemistry  ... It is such a cliche to say they burn up the screen ... But what else is it ???  Meri toh saiensay hi rook gayi ... Me all focused on the hot and heavy ... And did not even see the swastic that Arshi pointed out ... πŸ˜› Talk about twisted minds ...πŸ˜›
Edited by Ipoona - 10 years ago
Ipoona thumbnail

Thanks Hemant ... Glad you enjoyed the posts 
Ipoona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovebarunie

Most beautiful post!!β­οΈπŸ‘

Thanks a ton ... Lovebarunie ... By the way, I do too ... Love Barun, that is ...πŸ˜ƒ
Ipoona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Too bad being away for the most magical epis. btw, on Life OK I dont think it is this epi yet...can we re do these epis girls??:) can't let these epis go by just like that!!!

Will be back to comment.

Horizon ... Tum aao toh sahi ... Phir say likh deygay ...πŸ˜›  Where are you Bahi ... Bahut ho gaya AD... Now some time for SAD ... Right ??? πŸ˜ƒ And really you can't  let these just slip you by ... Remember I harped so much on this bumper week of romance ... 
Lights kay scene ko tum nay vasay hi raad kar diya ...πŸ˜ƒ  
mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
breath taking!!!
damn it!!! wonderful!!! loved it!!!πŸ‘
Ipoona thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayukatta

breath taking!!!

damn it!!! wonderful!!! loved it!!!πŸ‘

Mayukatta ... It has been many many moons ... So glad to see you .. And hope you will be able to join us more often ...  Thank you for your appreciation ...😊
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipoona

Bidz ... I loved loved loved that you loved it ...πŸ˜›  Thank you so so much for your enthusiasm ... Now I really not had associated the "come" to the scene ... Naughty naughty gals ... But you know nothing in IPK is just asay hi ... I think they were having some fun ... And we get a PG version ... Not that I am complaining I'd rather see him say thoda dard hoga, all day long than watch some really explicit stuff with no chemistry  ... It is such a cliche to say they burn up the screen ... But what else is it ???  Meri toh saiensay hi rook gayi ... Me all focused on the hot and heavy ... And did not even see the swastic that Arshi pointed out ... πŸ˜› Talk about twisted minds ...πŸ˜›

bingoπŸ‘πŸΌ They scorched the screen even when they weren't in the same frame. Sometimes I wish they had made it into a limited number of episodes (200 or so). the quality of all episodes would have been like the golden episodes of the 1st 7 months or so...
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidz

bingoπŸ‘πŸΌ They scorched the screen even when they weren't in the same frame. Sometimes I wish they had made it into a limited number of episodes (200 or so). the quality of all episodes would have been like the golden episodes of the 1st 7 months or so...

Are yaar, here we are lamenting the loss even after 398, and aap ho.. saying 200 is enough:) But yes, the quality would have been maintained. but its the mind set I guess, and preparation for an eventuality that counts.. when there is a show succesfully running on prime time one doesn't expect it to be shut down so suddenly so soon. But yes, if it was announced that this was going to be an experimental short, sweet, dhamakedar quality .. then yes 200 is fine.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh my sweet pal, yes I gathered that many thought that that line was very much suggestive. meri bhi batthi nahi jali.,. until some one said later that time. :). But yes, no explicit stuff required needed when these two are on screen!
yes we are all twisted.. aao twist karen..
Horizon thumbnail

Reliving IPK ...

Episode 110

Jaadu hai, Nasha hai ... Madhoshian hai ...

He advances towards the center of the inner most circle of flames, his eyes trained on her all the while. She stands, trapped, waiting for him. He turns to face her, lifting his hand, he presents it to her. The entire weight of his presence, held in the palm of his hand ... Not a straight forward offering ... Not merely a hand held out for her to hold ... A lift and then a slight dip. A capitulation, a resignation, as though saying, Here I am ... A little fight still left in him ...

The spell was cast months ago ... He has been fighting it, denying it, undermining it since the moment she fell into his arms. However, the last few days his control has relaxed, his tight hold over his emotions, slackened ... He has allowed himself to be drawn in by this magnetic pull ... Not a thought about, planned decision, but more a indeterminate drawing in on a gentle hypnotic pull ...  

What little fight is left in him, evaporates with a tell tale blink the instance she hesitatingly slips her hand into his. He grips her fingers, blinks and leads her out of the maze that surrounds them, one slow step at a time. She walks with her sari hitched around her ankles, stumbling into his shoulder. He leans into her, his head lowered to her, shouldering her weight ... He will lead her out of her quandary ... He will not let her stumble ... He will not let her fall ...

They both stand dazed ... His eyes refusing to let her go ... His hand unwilling to release his hold ... unwilling to let her pull away. Lavanya chimes in breaking their hold. His eyes still do not set her free. 

Lavanya notices her missing Payal ... Did she lose it around here ? It is her mother's Payal ... Khushi reminds her, She just has the one, the other was lost weeks ago ...  

Her missing Payal, he holds it aloft. A treasure he has secretly withheld for weeks ... An ordinary piece of sliver jewelry ... It glints with his guilt ... Her mother's Payal, and he has deprived her of it ... Has deprived her of her one memory of her dead mother ... All because he wanted a keepsake of hers ... Something of hers that was completely his ... 

His Di and Nani barge in, and ecstatically proceed to tell him of Nanji's change of heart ... She has finally accepted Lavanya and has absolutely no problems with him marrying her. His Di had not expected a similar show of excitement from her restrained brother ... but neither had she expected anger. No joy, not even so much as a smile ... Just continued anger and a consistent, perplexing reiteration ... He will not marry Lavanya ... No amount of Nani softening her attitude will get him to agree to marry. 

The party is in full swing. The world around them recedes in hazy inattention ... They are alone in a crowded room full of milling people ... 

A light headed enrapture ... A magical thread ties the two, a magnetic pull draws them closer, a drunken intoxication brims their eyes, a will less surrender takes over their feet ... They hesitate, they stall, they pretend ... They see, they long, they deny, they admit ...

His back to her, he decides in a room full of people, Enough! He is done playing this game. He needs to see her ...He needs to return the Payal ... He needs to explain ... He turns, only to find her gone. His eyes scan the room until they find her. His bold intent clear in his eyes, he advances towards her. 

A room full of people ... She can read it in his eyes, He will not back down ... What is he doing !?! She steps back in alarm ... Crashing into a group of people. Lavanya stalls his advance a few steps away from her, giving her time for a much needed escape. 

He follows her, startling her by the pool, her foot twisting as she tries to get up. Come, He helps limp her way to the recliner, her face lined in pain. 

Once again, he kneels before her, eye level, hands lightly holding her shoulders. This time around, he is neither a captive, nor a slave ... He is the unquestioned, victorious conquerer ... A proud, confident suitor ... A patient, giving lover ... 

Their song invades with similar intent to conquer ... overrunning all resistance determinedly ... But it is a pleasuresome conquest ...  It leads gently ... It seduces surely ... It possesses completely ...

She recedes, pulling her foot away. His eyes war with hers ... He will not accept anything less than a complete surrender. He lifts her hand and places it lightly on her knees. You cannot deny me ... He draws her foot forward, lifting it to rest lightly on his knee, slowing lifting her sari to reveal her bare injured ankle ... His palms her heel with one hand and wraps the other gently around her foot. 

He lifts his eyes to her. Her eyes are squeezed shut ... Her face is lined with apprehension ... Thoda dard hoga, he warns. Her eyes fly open in alarm ... He holds her gaze, letting her read his intent ... 

A latent possession ... 

He jerks her ankle to one side ... She squeals, grabbing his shoulder in pain. His breath is locked in his chest ... His eyes memorizes her in the moment of his possession ... He banks every heaved breath, every gasp, every painful grab to memory ... He twists her foot again ... Her faltering breath, he will inhale it ... Her gasps, he will swallow them ... Her pain, he will cause it, he will possess it, he will calm it ... 

Aab theek hai ?  He asks gently ... Her pain is gone. She leans back, withdrawing her hand from his shoulders and attempts to lift her foot off of his knee. His does not release it, alarming her further.

He reaches into his pocket and reveals his heart ... A man of few words, he divulges his secret silently, weaves the words into the links of silver ... He holds her Payal, bringing it eye level to hers. He does not look up ... She is stunned ... Her eyes darken with her confusion ... His lift his eyes to her. His answer is as unadorned, as straightforward, as simple as the piece of silver he holds ... 

Daily motion video 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BjLaS8r7NI&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

Oh my most romantic writer.. this is  a wizardry of words.. deft encapsulation of a stunning moment...loved what you said when he set out to attend to her ankle..  a patient, giving lover... never seen avatar of him till then..reading your last line in red ... man od few words said every thing there... the reason why he had to start that verbal assault at that GH door step lest his answer/ emotions are laid out nakedly here! it was a magical moment with all the glittering lights, two stunningly beautiful people and a whole lot of intoxication.. that its NOT taking the name of relenting till date!

Thanks Ipoona for a joy ride!

have to add this again altho already said it, that little bending of the head while he takes the payal out.. as if guilt, caught.. cant meet her eyes... little innocence.. vulnerability.. is it possible to grab some thing surreal with both the hands.. clutch it to heart and NOT let it go by.. EVER!!
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago