Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i love the way the story is going

different from the typical sweeto serials
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: india

Who says they watch this serial for chemistry between S & A ?
People wake up, there is no such chemistry here but it's torture with women
If u r a woman & telling on this forum as yr opinion that u see a love between them then I don't know what to say to u.
Hitting yr wife with a stick & belt & you call yr self a man & educated people? Give me a little break
These men don't have balls
All this women who are taking abuse form men are equally to be blame too
Aare woman wake up & give a kick right on his balls & see if ever dear to touch you again

It's  a very good post. These folk think that it's love. How sick that such kind of tracks people tag it for love and chemistry. 

Cvs have lost it brains, they want to show social domestic violence drama and call it with such name it's such a shame🤢

I really doubt if anyone is atleast getting what you have tried to tell over here.

No women will accept to stay with such a man how much ever he changes going fwd.
Edited by naina2010 - 10 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Members can freely express their opinions in the forum, but that doesn't give us a liberty to question the preferences and opinions of other fellow members,  as it is "Moral Policing" which is against IF  participation guidelines, stated here India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules 
please express your views in a more amicable way and agree to disagree with differing views rather than questioning the choices of those who have a different opinion from that of yours 

Moral policing, telling others what to do and what not and taking dig at each other over differing opinions, violate the rule #  4 here - Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir - Forum Rules - READ n HEED 

Topic Closed 

Regards
IPKKND..EBP Dev Team