Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sama0023

Deepali can play a very important role to win the case for Saachi, in near future..

In case Pradeep does not kill her...

no way πŸ˜†

Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity_d

🀣 @sama ekta mata ki show hain kya ki Pradeep will kill her 🀣 

it is a threatening to CVs.. that agar Pradeep ne usse kill kiaa, to mujhse bura koi nehi hoga...Mein CVs koi Kidnap karlungi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

Are yaar, you  never know, CVs caabh fisal jayee. behtar hein ki, hum usse warning de pehle se...

Edited by sama0023 - 10 years ago
naneta thumbnail

it is a threatening to CVs.. that agar Pradeep ne usse kill kiaa, to mujhse bura koi nehi hoga...Mein CVs koi Kidnap karlungi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

Are yaar, you never know, CVs caabh fisal jayee. behtar hein ki, hum usse warning de pehle se...

naneta thumbnail

Are yaar, you never know, CVs caabh fisal jayee. behtar hein ki, hum usse warning de pehle se...

πŸ˜† Edited by naneta - 10 years ago
Taha0023 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naneta

πŸ˜†

peh le kaam pehle.. Aji ke lie Boyfriend dhundo... usse Saath saal ka chota ladka... Aji ko shaadi kara dete hein...What se?
Taab usse pata chalega, DV keyaa hein🀣
naneta thumbnail

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">peh le kaam pehle.. Aji ke lie Boyfriend dhundo... usse Saath saal ka chota ladka... Aji ko shaadi kara dete hein...What se?</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Taab usse pata chalega, DV keyaa hein🀣</font>

🀣
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She was fab today & I was so happy when she stopped Pradeep from slapping her, string women. I just loved Adu-Saachi-DV's convo, it was really good & emotional & finally nani is with SaRuv!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
I just cried watching the whole epi today & precap,OMG!!! πŸ˜­
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
deepali was very happy to know about saruv romance..she never thought of their age difference...finally she stood up against the violence..loved how she stopped pradeep from slapping her...
we love u deepali...😊
Taha0023 thumbnail
Deepali was the only person, who took SARUV  very easily...and she was really happy... after Dils..

though
Dils is not comparable to anybody...She is a buddy of DV and Saachi
Edited by sama0023 - 10 years ago
FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naneta

omg...how maturely she reacted to Saruv's love. .. πŸ‘

aadu; Nanni; now deepali on DV's side...yuhoo πŸ˜‰ she hs a heart of gold...muahhh

I know... _/\_ Eternal Respects to that woman.. She just earned all that respect from me just for that one reaction!