Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SwaRon_rocks

Though i missed today's epi , m hell frustrated and depressed by the way SwaRon are treated now days..no screenspace and more than that their individual characters have been ruined completely.If this continues then the fairytale will change into an ordinary love story,which most of the swaron fans cant connect to.

i am already unable to connect with theit story πŸ˜‘
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

swaron r d integral part of d show... if they r ignored den d show wl pay fr dis... 

hope they realise that 
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SwaRon do not exist in the show as of now.Swayam is being butchered with the over the top rude behaviour , sharon is no longer the strong , passionate diva . She is shown just for seconds crying and taunted by swayam . They have no track of their own . Tell me why the hell should I watch this show when my fave characters are being treated as sidekicks even though they are actually leads ?! Wait, even sidekicks get more screenspace than them .😳
Shardha_Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SwaRon? Who are they??
I don't remeber πŸ˜•
CVs WTH are you doing 😑
You have destroyed Swayam's character.
No exclusive SwaRon scheme whole wheel not just 5min scene.
Are they working for any NGO?? Because they have time to sort everyone's prblm except theirselves
Why are spoiling the eternal love story SwaRon?? Why? Why?
Stop being biased and give epual screen space to VruShan
They are the reason why we watch D3
Please give us our Swayam, Sharon and SwaRon pleaseee
Sed_Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
VERY GOOD QUESTION...
And the unfortunately is a BIG No.. SwaRon are lost in this big mess which was once a AWESOME show called D3
swasi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cvs  ruined swayam's character , swaron love story everything.
now i dnt have any hope. 
shaani2209 thumbnail
I seriously Don't know What to say...SwaRon being neglected this way is hell annoying and to top it all 
Swayam who never use to lose his calm that easily is being rude to Sharon for NO fault of hers at the moment...Swayam who never even thought of hurting Sharon Indirectly, is now not even shown making an effort of not hurting her...he hurts her once but then again he acts harsh to her??? that is SO NOT Swayam We know He is NOT the one who repeats his mistakes...not such silly one's at least😳 
and Coming to Sharon...The person We saw till date, giving importance to what she believes in , is suddenly more worried of " Rey knowing about Kria" πŸ˜³ Aren't they contradicting Sharon's character?? With regards to SwaRon story they Show she's thinking only about herself first and when it comes to glorifying other characters, suddenly Sharon turns all thoughtful?? πŸ˜³

Seriously frustrated of seeing such crap happening with my Favourite characters They better do justice to their Storyline...
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaani2209

I seriously Don't know What to say...SwaRon being neglected this way is hell annoying and to top it all 

Swayam who never use to lose his calm that easily is being rude to Sharon for NO fault of hers at the moment...Swayam who never even thought of hurting Sharon Indirectly, is now not even shown making an effort of not hurting her...he hurts her once but then again he acts harsh to her??? that is SO NOT Swayam We know He is NOT the one who repeats his mistakes...not such silly one's at least😳 
and Coming to Sharon...The person We saw till date, giving importance to what she believes in , is suddenly more worried of " Rey knowing about Kria" πŸ˜³ Aren't they contradicting Sharon's character?? With regards to SwaRon story they Show she's thinking only about herself first and when it comes to glorifying other characters, suddenly Sharon turns all thoughtful?? πŸ˜³

Seriously frustrated of seeing such crap happening with my Favourite characters They better do justice to their Storyline...

firstly they changed swayam's character now even sharon joins the race with him πŸ˜† these 2 r worried abt XYZ but not about themselves _/\_  above all their no sign of their patchup too πŸ˜‘
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
completely agree with u!!
i doubt if they are a part of this show or not cz one can easily miss their appearence on screen! -_-
i mean tonight's epi i just dunno how can i describe that how pathetic it was 🀒
Swayam i don't know who is he anymore!! but for a sec i thought he is realizing his mistake we might get a POV but NO it was for few secs!! then again he went busy with his samajseva!!. and Sharon I mean seriously she was all worried about that voice and was excited to talk about Kriya with Rey πŸ˜† I mean wth was that?? that was SRP right? πŸ˜†
this is seriously going over the top.. i can't take this shit anymore!!!