•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
It started out so well. Why do they have to make Shlok another abusive husband. A difficult childhood does not make all men abusive. The other serial that started well and I had to stop watching was Colors' Madhubala. Sometimes I think CVs like to show women suffering for no reason.
It also worries me that generations of teenage girls are being given the message that if you stick it out, your husband will improve. (We all know Shlok will change in the end!)
Till we all know he is very abusive...this is today s story...but the past is still unfolded..and we cant say!!!

Let us see..
shlok didnt abuse aastha., must compare shlok, na, abhay... na abuse anjali with stick, abhay abuse jothi with belt. shlok just lieing he is hate her and he take her aastha in the fack anger
it not like other serials because other serial its because they aree angry or someething 
This show the stooory is aboout Woman abuseee Husband how think they aree better then woman and i think Ashta is gonna changee thaaat thaats how thee stooory goes and we will geet changeee fooor sureee 
Edited by .Siham. - 10 years ago
I still feel they could have done other things, eg shown Shlok as unhappy (which he is anyway). Why show emotional violence and abuse? I'm just upset about not being able to watch another serial. In the original IPKKND, Barun Sobti played the role of a man who was trying to save his sister, so his anger was somewhat understandable. Here there are no misunderstandings. Just a mismatch which will be made into a match. 
personally, Shlok has some deep psychiatric issues the CV's are failing to mention here...and I'm not joking...men like him - who first, "act" like they're in love (only for revenge, you have to be twisted in the head to even be able to behave like that) and then to turn 180 and become this saddistic husband who revels in the fact that his wife is crying her eyes out every time they are alone. I mean, does in the indian public actually find this romantic? He's sick and needs help, for reals. Honestly, all the men in this drama need major help except for Shlok's brother, who by god, missed the defective gene when he was born. 

What's ridiculous is months from now, Shlok will somehow "transform" into this man who will love his wife , because ofcourse, Astha will change him. I'm already rolling my eyes.
I am so disappointed with this show today, it's all about abusive husbands , abused wives and women like ANJALI who think men are given the right to abuse, while women have the birth right to get abused.
I so don't see any love hate story that I expected , I am sorry but it feels like I'm watching show about victims , if indeed Astha becomes the anchor to get them all out ,reform her husband I still cringe watching domestic abuse , there is no redemption for these men. 
Edited by Saffronia - 10 years ago
I don't know why the name IPKKND in first place. Also the abuse glorification is plain irresponsible. There is no dignity in his behavior. Its almost sick!!