Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Horizon

pions, just read half of your bit, spectacular! Your symbolism of that divas  and her in the. Enter to his center of gravity... Every word there. Will be back to read all of it. 

As I said, I can't let these epis go... Feel like holding on to.. Reading commenting in bits.. Bear with me!! 

No rush ... Come back when you can ... Would love to hear your take ...😛
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ipoona

Vasu ...😛Thanks a million !!! Don't be speechless ... Want you to talk ...😃

I think by now .. Arnav has finally realized that KHUSHI is as attracted to him as he is to her ... After beating the goons in dhaba when he looks at her and she questions why his eyes have a vulnerability and insecurity thinking " only I am feeling this ... She is not as affected "
Her hospital hug .. Shows him he is a little imp to her but he puts it down to her worry about her dad as she does too ...
But her erratic breathing and being so distracted around him gives him a clue to her feelings and the fairy lights and mitti scene makes him sure that she IS attracted to him ...
Hence , the smile of pride in that look ...
The beautiful girl who he desires so much ... Desires him as much ... Being wanted is a new feeling for him ... Especially from somebody HE has wanted for so long ... Right now he is only in a haze of desire ... Love and reality have really not intruded ... Pure magic. !
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasuS

I think by now .. Arnav has finally realized that KHUSHI is as attracted to him as he is to her ... After beating the goons in dhaba when he looks at her and she questions why his eyes have a vulnerability and insecurity thinking " only I am feeling this ... She is not as affected "
Her hospital hug .. Shows him he is a little imp to her but he puts it down to her worry about her dad as she does too ...
But her erratic breathing and being so distracted around him gives him a clue to her feelings and the fairy lights and mitti scene makes him sure that she IS attracted to him ...
Hence , the smile of pride in that look ...
The beautiful girl who he desires so much ... Desires him as much ... Being wanted is a new feeling for him ... Especially from somebody HE has wanted for so long ... Right now he is only in a haze of desire ... Love and reality have really not intruded ... Pure magic. !

Vasu 🤗

Love what you said here.Indeed he has pride in his eyes seeing her having the same desires as him, seeing her mehsoos is getting stronger like his sensing each others presence.This magic is just a pull , love and reality will beseech  later.He can her heart beat and knows his effect on her and that makes him her need and that's what makes him satisfied , gives him control, gives him peace ...He means to her the only one who he wants the more.

Thank You so much.Love it❤️
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode 109

Chamkili ki help ... 

Diwali ... A time for celebration, for renewal. The Gupta household holds a somber prayer, thankful that a major tragedy had been averted, if not completely avoided. The girls are thankful at just being together with their Amma and Babji ... Even if it is their first Diwali away from home ... 

In Shantivan, Naniji is ecstatic, Khushi had done the unthinkable ... Lavanya, it seems has not only changed her appearance to suit Nanji's conservative tastes, but truly has understood what It means to embrace her adopted family and their traditions. She very firmly lets her scoffing friends know what she thinks of their so called modern snide barbs ... 

Khushi lovingly embraces Lavanya, wishing her a Diwali Mubarak ... She is thrilled for Lavanya ... Naniji has finally accepted her ... Not once does she think what that acceptance implies for her ... 

Has she resigned herself to her fate ? Arnavji and her ... What a foolish indiscreet thought ! It is a distant, distant fantasy ... These things do not happen in real life ... Whatever she feels for Aranvji shall remain a sweet unfulfilled dream ... 

Buaji has given her until tonight to make up her mind ... She knows she does not want to marry, and now also knows why she does not want to ... But she also knows she will not be able to fight off Buaji's sustained offensive ... 

Last night she had felt cornered, as though she has been circled by wall after wall of insurmountable barriers ... All her paths seem blocked ... She had felt trapped in her life ... Her life of a grateful, loved orphan ... Prisoned by her own covenant to this family ... Buaji had demanded a payment ... A remittance for all that this family had done for her ... Despite Payal's loving support and reassurances, she knows she can not find her way out of the maze that blazes around her ...

He ambles down the stairs, his phone glued to his ear ... 

He had not expected to see her today ... Had presumed that she would celebrate Diwali with her family. He had been listlessly preoccupied the whole day ... Every little thing, had reminded him of her ... Her diyas strewn around house ... He had looked at Lavanya and wondered what she would be wearing ... Maybe if you think of someone long and hard, they can hear you ...

For days he has longed to see her in red ... He has always been partial to red, but lately he has wondered about his so called partiality. It seems he is quite fickle ... Apparently there is not an eye blinding color in world the that he does not like ... Iridescent sunflower yellows ... New leaf greens ... Winter sky blues ... Icy lake turquoises ... Even shocking peony pinks ... 

And tonight she had worn it ... A red sari ... A bridal red ... A vermillion red ... A red blooded red ... A red that speaks of his passion, his desire, his want. His eyes tell him, not so fickle after all !

She kneels on the floor ... His fiery goddess, a focal flame in an orbital maze of diyas ...  A red hot gravitational center. A center he has been circling since the night she fell into his arms ... Slowly, involuntarily, inexpressibly he has been pulled closer and closer ... And tonight he feels the grativational pull as he has never felt it before ...Knowing fully well he will burn up the closer he gets to the flame, he moves towards her ... His parted lips barely describing the smile that shines in his eyes ...

Rows upon rows of lit diyas surround her ... An array of tiny flickering luminous flames ... A pleased smile parting her lips, as she lights them ... She senses his presence, sees the desire in his eyes and raises herself to her full height, presenting herself ... Her eyes cannot withstand the heat in his and slide off ... only to return seconds later.

Lavanya barges in, but is still unable to break the trance ... Khushi, tum nay toh apanyap ko diyon say ghar liya ... 

A quick recovery to reality ... She looks around her ... Wall upon wall of flames ... She is trapped ... He watches, with concern.

She lifts her sari and angles her right foot over the first row of flames. 

Her missing Payal ... Her bare ankle silently accuses him ... But his secret is safe with him ... As far he is concerned, he has not robbed her ... He did not steal it ... She left it for him, a keepsake ... A beautiful reminder of herself ... She cannot grudge him that much ... 

Lavanya catution her ... Careful Khushi ... And then turns to him ... ASR, Chamkili ki help toh karo ... 

He knows she does not want him to help her ... He also knows why. He also knows that her heart beat must be as erratic as his own ... He looks at her and moves into the rings ... 

Ipoona, loved your romanticizing the colors, everything esp the reds.

So what would have happened if Anjali didn't switch the saree hampers between La and Khushi and Khushi wore that blue??? WE know his color red, esp, this "lady in red", but is he as shallow to be attracted by just the color??
I have some thoughts.. like to hear from you!
Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

Ipoona, loved your romanticizing the colors, everything esp the reds.

So what would have happened if Anjali didn't switch the saree hampers between La and Khushi and Khushi wore that blue??? WE know his color red, esp, this "lady in red", but is he as shallow to be attracted by just the color??
I have some thoughts.. like to hear from you!

Horizon 

What a pandora box you have opened up ... The man who loves red ... But wears black ... Gray ... For the most part ... We do see him in his orange ... Green ... Marron later ... 

If she had worn the blue sari ... 

The script set both of them diametrically opposite each other ... Faithless, faith driven ... Dark foreboding, chirpy sweet ... Loving, affectionate, sweet ... controlled, diabetic ... You get the drift ... Even the colors ... Right in the first episode ... Almost the first few lines ... Someone says ... Show ki theme red hai ... Aur yeh green pehan Kay aai hai ... The stage is set ... 

I dunno if I have a point to make or just want to talk about the colors in IPK 

The first time he see her ... and I believe loses his heart ... She is wearing green and gold ... Next day ... White ... He will later compliment her ... His first direct compliment ... Episode 319 or 320 I think ... Tum white mein bahut acchi lagti ho ... Loved this about the story telling and our man ... Fell in love the instance he saw her and took him eons to compliment her with words ... But that is my ASR ... Like pulling out teeth ... Getting him to compliment her.

Onto colors again ... Finds her in his closet ... Red ... Teri meri ... Green ... Another first ... Non compliment compliment ... Yeh rang tum pay ... Don't you love him and want to smack him at the same time ... Forced wedding, red blue ... Red green ... Kidnapping rescue ... Red ... Hut near consummation ... White ... His private suhag raat ... Red pink ... Their consummation ... Black ... Wedding day ... Hated the outfit, too much fabric ... Too much jewelry,  Pink, Gold green ...

But THE moment ...  His second turn to stone, spellbinding moment... Photo shoot ... Red ... I keep repeating he fell in love the first instance he saw her ... But that moment can only be acknowledged once they are at peace ... Like maybe at the consummation ... Or maybe years later ...  But the photo shoot is an immediate, instant, undeniable, admitting ... Never backed away from. He never ran away from his desire ... He is overrun by it ... Hates his lack of control ... But enjoys it ... Caressing the pearls ... Thinking about the first dark encounter ... Her in the red sari ... 

Red, is sort of set up as a signal for us ... a color of his passion ... Desire... was presented that way ... She wears red ... Office store room ... Closet ... Return to RM after bandage engagement ... Dress up at La's engagement shopping spree ... A sort of dialing the clock back to its original spot ... Return to base ... It ties the story telling ... Won't say every ... But after each major conflict ... Her return to him is in red ... Like a thread that ties her to him ... 

But does he not desire her in green ... In her yellows ... He can't keep his is hands to himself at Teri meri ... Khar that is another ... His dream Teri meri... White and blue ... 

Like I said I have no point to make except agree that red was used as a highlighter ... A code for his want ... 

But he desired her in every color under the sun ... He wouldn't have cared if she came in a drabby brown ( I love brown by the way ) But the story telling ties it to his memory of the girl in that red sari ... The one who stole his breath ... So it was important she wore red that day ... But would the scene be any less powerful if she had worn the blue ... Maybe not ... But maybe would have lost that one layer ... One tie back ... 
Edited by Ipoona - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Horizon 

What a pandora box you have opened up ... The man who loves red ... But wears black ... Gray ... For the most part ... We do see him in his orange ... Green ... Marron later ... 

If she had worn the blue sari ... 

The script set both of them diametrically opposite each other ... Faithless, faith driven ... Dark foreboding, chirpy sweet ... Loving, affectionate, sweet ... controlled, diabetic ... You get the drift ... Even the colors ... Right in the first episode ... Almost the first few lines ... Someone says ... Show ki theme red hai ... Aur yeh green pehan Kay aai hai ... The stage is set ... 

I dunno if I have a point to make or just want to talk about the colors in IPK 

The first time he see her ... and I believe loses his heart ... She is wearing green and gold ... Next day ... White ... He will later compliment her ... His first direct compliment ... Episode 319 or 320 I think ... Tum white mein bahut acchi lagti ho ... Loved this about the story telling and our man ... Fell in love the instance he saw her and took him eons to compliment her with words ... But that is my ASR ... Like pulling out teeth ... Getting him to compliment her.

Onto colors again ... Finds her in his closet ... Red ... Teri meri ... Green ... Another first ... Non compliment compliment ... Yeh rang tum pay ... Don't you love him and want to smack him at the same time ... Forced wedding, red blue ... Red green ... Kidnapping rescue ... Red ... Hut near consummation ... White ... His private suhag raat ... Red pink ... Their consummation ... Black ... Wedding day ... Hated the outfit, too much fabric ... Too much jewelry,  Pink, Gold green ...

But THE moment ...  His second turn to stone, spellbinding moment... Photo shoot ... Red ... I keep repeating he fell in love the first instance he saw her ... But that moment can only be acknowledged once they are at peace ... Like maybe at the consummation ... Or maybe years later ...  But the photo shoot is an immediate, instant, undeniable, admitting ... Never backed away from. He never ran away from his desire ... He is overrun by it ... Hates his lack of control ... But enjoys it ... Caressing the pearls ... Thinking about the first dark encounter ... Her in the red sari ... 

Red, is sort of set up as a signal for us ... a color of his passion ... Desire... was presented that way ... She wears red ... Office store room ... Closet ... Return to RM after bandage engagement ... Dress up at La's engagement shopping spree ... A sort of dialing the clock back to its original spot ... Return to base ... It ties the story telling ... Won't say every ... But after each major conflict ... Her return to him is in red ... Like a thread that ties her to him ... 

But does he not desire her in green ... In her yellows ... He can't keep his is hands to himself at Teri meri ... Khar that is another ... His dream Teri meri... White and blue ... 

Like I said I have no point to make except agree that red was used as a highlighter ... A code for his want ... 

But he desired her in every color under the sun ... He wouldn't have cared if she came in a drabby brown ( I love brown by the way ) But the story telling ties it to his memory of the girl in that red sari ... The one who stole his breath ... So it was important she wore red that day ... But would the scene be any less powerful if she had worn the blue ... Maybe not ... But maybe would have lost that one layer ... One tie back ... 

last line...That says it all Ipoona.. master stroke.. indeed that is the case.. Red.. a unifying motif of their passions.. ..a connection.. a divine intervention.. I thought the saree exchange was more about how all the forces in the universe conspire to bring them together...cant do otherwise how ever hard they might try... that famous line.. "Kitni shiddat se tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai.. Ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai.. Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko  dil se chaho to saari kayanath tumhe usse milane ki koshish me lag jaati hai."..

their story from the start was about divine intervention.. how inspite of all odds they keep meeting..  their orbits keep colliding... and yes RED is THE theme of that saazish.. koshish.. DM's chunari is red too right?

Loved that drabble on her/ their colors! Yes, it would take him quite a long to even try to utter a word with a semblance of a compliment altho he fell for her the first moment.. it would take several auto rikhsaw comparisons before he parks royally in her drive way.. Teri Meri that compliment in that room... no wonder she is a mass of dhak dhaks...his heart would freeze, break, pine.. acquiesce.. embrace.. before he couls utter any...oh that is the beauty of this man...ASR...
white, 319, 320.. have to revisit.. don't recall.. but indeed she looked ethereal in white.. always wondered why that Dargah salwar was never repeated!

Thanks for the thorough trip into their colors Ipoona.. I am glad I asked.
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb
diwali epi is  one of my favourites n ur symbolism n writing made me fall for it once again
khushi is looking no less than a Goddess surrounded by diyas