Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

~ Blast from the Past turns a year old ~

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

On 26th November, 2012, when it was announced that the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon would soon end with the last episode airing on 30th November, the vast number of fans across the world went into deep anguish and shock. But, two young girls, i.e. Alanki (Doctor) and Risha (Amethyst), decided that they will not let the show go away from their lives. The show would  continue to entertain them as it had been, for the past 18 months. They would continue to watch an IPK episode everyday at 8 O'clock. They would continue to discuss and revel in the exhilaration that the show offered. They would continue to go gaga over the actors and characters, analyse and evaluate the story line, sway with the music and dance with the duo.

This idea was devised and developed and thus was born
The Blast from the Past.

The response that this idea received was enormous which is quite evident from the initial thread,  

With praise and encouragement from all over, Blast from the past started its journey on 3rd December, 2012.

Since the creators of the thread had to essentially divert their attention to their studies, the task of carrying on with the thread was eventually taken up by Indi (indi52), who has been successfully posting the threads ever since. Durga (DurgaS) and later Supriya (supriya.arshi) have joined Indi in maintaining smooth functioning of the thread and keeping the momentum going. Katelyn, has been the backbone, working all the time in bringing in the essential videos and providing music from time to time. 

The journey that started from here  

has now reached here  

BFTP has now completed one year of IPK revisit. In a year where more than 200 episodes have been posted and more than 20 BFTP threads created, there have been several discussions, several discoveries made, several defects noticed and several magical moments unearthed. With different viewpoints flowing in from all directions, the analysis of this magical show continues to be as engrossing as ever. The journey has just begun ...

An occasion very special now arrives
You never know on BFTP how time flies
Let the word go around and happiness spread
Welcome to BFTP's first anniversary thread

Music player by Katelyn  

Credits: indi52 has provided the edits. The IPK gif banner and music is by Katelyn. The welcome poem is by DurgaS.

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail

Picture credit: supriya.arshi  

The Blasters 

The regular contributors to the thread, call themselves the blasters, courtesy BarunDiwani who gave the name. If Alanki and Risha were instrumental in creating this thread, the blasters too contributed a lot in keeping this idea going and making BFTP a phenomenal success. BFTP has become their second home and each blaster is closely bonded with one another.  May this bonding, friendship last for a long long time.  

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HKyTxYk40vg[/YOUTUBE]
Credit to uploader

First banner is made by Risha (Risha_ipkknd)
And the second banner is made by our friend Roshini1494.

Every blaster has their own story about how they discovered BFTP, their experiences and their achievements on the thread. Here are the links to their posts.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
a look at the future
from
blast from the past

on blast right now holi is on... while having fun, one can't help but notice that story is losing thread. picasso had his blue period, ipk its khushi ott one... it's about to come, then more lack of coherence and tale gone missing. i wondered what was it that made me hang around till 398. and has me back on blast since 3 dec 2012. went to take a look at what lies ahead.

watched 306 to 8 this afternoon, heart melting, beating fast, not knowing what to do next, shins goosebumped, funny heat crawling up neck and right ear, while i am giggling all along and feeling so bad for both the boy and girl so much in love.

this wizardry even in the midst of story unsure of its path. threads left loose all over the place... oh what seduction.

one minute humour and ha ha, in milliseconds it's hot and humid dhadkan messing sensuality.

how how HOW do they do this?

so so so so so good barun and sanaya... and even the rest of the cast. the doctor and bua ji a scream in these episodes.

the dialogue writers suddenly in form.

shoshan.

yeh nanhi si jaan.

sanaya absolutely sanka and sexy.

barun... in a word, deadly. there was the slightly tired, besotted air, quickly changing to asr who loves to play... how he wanted her... oh the flirting... and the need, yet the instinct to win, not capitulate.

madam in a mix of flavours too, now funny, now angry, now demanding, and often just so lovely. there was the mother's payal scene, the biwi tv, the sarson tel massage, the shoshan and the kiraya, the angry encounter in the office, his figuring out why she's left... her counting the days and with that sad bereft look, after 12 days i won't be arnav ji's patni any more. her fabulously comic delivery, his killer lines, husky devilish voice.

story was trying to get onto the contract resolution route, but soon would come dadi and the death of all this. yet, every moment was particular, special, worth remembering and definitely worth chatting about on blast. every moment was just plain beautiful.

shayad. (oh the forlorn thing in his voice, so defeated, so confused, broke my heart. then he realised why she'd walked off and the dishy asr returned. uuufff.  oh through these episodes, purely for the sake of accuracy and scientific endeavour, i looked again and again at the ever longer locks and the reportedly oily condition of epidermis, and have to say, whatever the state of hair or skin, this one is still hotwa. no shak.)

aw... tumhare paas nahin hai. (that zalim khatarnak aw.)

but you didn't let me... so. (pronounced... butchyew di'nt le' me... so. i need oxygen.)

right through there were doubles, and that wrong ear showing... but the actors never let it matter.

i so wish they had the money and time to never ever need doubles. just wanted to share this and other things ipk with all of you...bahut bar phir.

a very happy anniversary to bftp and thanks to doc and risha. ha ha happy 365, my friends on the blast. after observing ipk itni kareeb se again and again, i am convinced, there's no point trying to run, it's out to get me... and oh look, it has. me kakori kabab, sometimes mathura aloo. rabba veee. rabba ve rabba ve.

i hope doc and risha get their fair share of blessings and praise for thinking of blast.. gutsy feisty clever girls, who refused to mope when everyone was. and looked for a solution... what a fabulous idea they hit upon... a thread giggling and rabba veing at 8pm sharp as usual... and then some chatting watting. hatke and as one of a kind in attitude as ipk.
with the effervescence and addiction of coke in it... they gave us the real thing. and guess what, no sugar in it... just the way someone likes it.

what's your blast story?
c'mons, tells me.

hi, calling out to all who come to blast... the regulars, the sometimers, the once in a whilers, the silent readers, the ones whose clicks we can count but whose names we don't know... please if you are here and would like to share a memory of this thread with us, please do so. it's been quite a trip, thanks for coming along.

thanks, chalhov, for this edit of the stunning jodi. they should someday come and see the blast... what say.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

My relationship with IPK and BLAST ...

The Show ended but ArshiHamesha's craziness increased due to deprive of this daily dose and she just started her chase on IF without knowing what is she looking for .She found ...Doc... post , for counting the ppl like me to join in her new journey Blast from the past.I surfaced the pages, I found my first crazy crew member ..Katlyn on Page 9 and next two crazy ones..BarunDiwani and Horizon.. on page 24 of Thread 1.

You must be thinking... I knew them...πŸ˜† then you are crazier than I am...OK as emotional I was , I took my oath on Page 29...

Here I am , a regular surfer of IF , had no clue and had no friend, just post my craziness whenever and wherever I feel like but here I am taking an oath of what??? ...No clue.πŸ˜•

Ok Epis start falling down everyday and my hopeful eyes getting darker each day by this thought, this is a chatting Thread as I was seeing pages over pages just chat of everything and very little what I was looking for.Then One day I started seeing Drooling Pics with some thoughtful notes and I was ,YES , as I like reading so my eyes got that bright crazy light of hope and then Our Guruji Indi came along ,uff ...small pieces with  ballistic  powers and I was hooked.She is a true inspiration of mine as she was the only one who knew my old ID...as we did have some connection via chatting some where...

Now I had no friends and didn't know who I supposed to bribe to tell me how to start.πŸ˜•

I Started with small pieces and got small likes ...but those were genuine as they didn't know me and my journey started from there with no end.Indi and BD gave me instructions how to take snapshots...and my small write ups changed into 100 pages story with pictography without any boundary to make ppl  bored as I still have same likes yet my spirit got a free sensation which doesn't need any like as my urge to explore  grew more and more each day..😊

Today I have friends who know me more than I know myself,❀️ 
Today I have company of words which shows my compassion  more than I ever knew about...
Today ArshiHamesha is what she is and always was yet hidden 
BUT NO MORE...

On Blast we have crossed milage...as we are here celebrating Holi...yet holi's Dhakan will be heard loud enough with full faith during kidnapping where this will travel distantly to find its destination because of full faith.Very similar to all of us here on this thread and IF , we are from all directions but our love and Faith is uniting us here as we know each other for years or some of us are connected as for forever...

Age has crossed the limit as there is no boundary in this friendship and being supportive to each other.We celebrate with each other the very same way as in IPK.We laugh , we cry if we don't get what we want...πŸ˜‰
That's a mere power of love of this show and our compassion which at the end of the day brings us here, no matter what...

We are  a small family and a proud IPK Family who shares the most sensuous and heartfelt moments of ARSHI and  ArshiHamesha has found something in years to be a part of something so special that she can't tell you how immensely happy she is .The push and pull of the daily life give her rest here , right here , no where else.Love all of my crew who works so hard and  does without their part out of love , love of this show which brought all of us together at one platform...Blast from the Past... 

Special Thnx to Doc and Amethyst who started joining this alien family under one roof .

Thnx to Captain Indi who is sailing this ship so smoothly and calmly.Hats off to you
Thnx to Co captains..Durga, Katlyn, and Supriya who are making it as a shining star over this forum day and night...

Thnx to readers who take their precious time to spend some time with us and appreciate our efforts every time and every day.

Thnx to Silent and occasional visitors who are with us every step of it and made it successful in each and every way

Here is the toast to this success...

Happy Anniversary To Blast From The Past...and All of us...😊

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
so what's your story?

Horizon recalls

I remember that day when this thread flashed on the forum and there was a million watt light.. an idea that brought much love and respite to many fans struggling to cope with that aftermath!! But I wouldn't be able join the symphony just yet as I was yet to accept it as the "past"! Those were the days when everything was ultra touchy... anything vaguely/ remotely connected to IPK would be hurtful...my TV would be on with some irrelevant pictures passing by .. all of a sudden a song would start that would bring in a barrage of tears ... no clue where they were coming from as I was barely watching.. after a while realize it's a song used on the music player by Zoha few weeks ago then for the most emotional post I would ever come across with all of ASR's belongings from that room.. "sau dard hain.. sau rahate.. ek tu hi nahin"...  thousand kinds of pain .. thousand kinds of solace... but just you are NOT there...ASR.. the iconic man .. Barun.. the master artist who would bring that man to life.. I was not ready to discuss it just yet...

But I would check this thread frequently... Then a deep convo between Indi and Barundiwani around the Janmashtami episodes would pull me in... it was a divine intervention again as I started watching the show also from the Janmashtami epis ... both unbreakable bonds... There was so much fun, frolicking, amidst the deep discussions.. first riddle I saw of Wiwy the payal one, I felt like a stupid not getting it.. it sounded so simple yet so profound.. I still miss those riddle times... I enjoyed all the beautiful write ups...all the jalebi like discussions around them... all the stunning edits, songs, I found the pleasure and beauty of my IPK again...Then I realize what a pagalpan was it to run away from this wonderful/ mad place... As the best way to deal with pain is perhaps not running away from it but to rekindle the love and reignite the passion.. becos after all pyar sabse bada hotha hai...the love between Arnav and Khushi that flowed in these threads... between the blasters... truly a marham.. a soothing balm for a hurt fan...it is perhaps ridiculous how terms like hurt and pain pop up so often for a show... but when did it feel unreal where there seem to be a conspiracy to bring the best in the Industry together to concoct this magical potion for one to savor for long!!

How do I thank all the wonderful souls here for recreating the magic of this epic love saga every day for us?

Big thanks to Doctor and Risha for the conception.

Thank you Indi, Durga, Supriya, Katelyn for anchoring, managing these threads all along...

Arshi, BD, Cynthia, Wiwy, Sohara, Anita, Chalhov, AD, Viv, Issk, Sigrid, Sabrina, preety (apologies if I missed anyone) thank you all the writers, commentators, silent readers... everyone who visits this place and makes it all the more endearing.

This wonderful place is energizing.. enthralling... and entertaining! At 200.. still going strong and steady..

Big toast to the blast from the past!

A few most captivating moments up until Holi in this journey...

RABBA VE... ALL THE WAY!

cinthiann1758 writes

I had just watched the movie Marigold with Ali Larter and Salman Kahn, recommended by my husband.  I fell in love with Bollywood, the song and dance and timid romance, nothing like our movies here in the states.  I wanted more, so I found that on my TV carrier they had foreign stations I could subscribe to, so I did, Starplus.  Needless to say I surfed and came upon our program, I believe it was around the Diwali episode and I was hooked.  These two actors just pulled me in and Arnav Singh Raizada uff!!! what a man!  This aunty went head over heels not only for him but the entire show.  I fell in love.  I watched religiously three times a day, first in hindi on the computer, then later on with English subtitles on the computer and then in the evening on Starplus on TV.  I was insanely addicted.
During this time on Facebook I met other crazy fans and that's where I met Faiqa and we became fast friends, I even flew up to NY and met her and some other girls.
When this wonderful show went off the air I was devastated and cried like I lost members of my family.  Fiaqa had mentioned she had found the thread and invited me to join and the rest is history.

Episode 18
I just loved this episode.  I loved how ASR looks. πŸ˜›
 The first sequence with all four upcoming lovebirds and their daydreaming about each other was brilliant.  I know that ASR was thinking of ways to destroy Kushi Kumari Gupta for he has all these feelings which make him angry.😑  Why should he be thinking of this lowly girl?  What is it about her that he can't stop thinking about her and why do they always run into each other?.  How can he make her life miserable.  All the thoughts...AHA πŸ˜† take measurements of men half dressed, that should do it.πŸ˜‰  We shall see ASR, we shall see.  I think you have a decent competitor here in Kushi.πŸ‘

That was my first post on our thread.  So timid, so shy I was.  Just wrote a few lines.  Like a small child going into a swimming pool, testing the waters, dipping into the water with my toes first...but somehow you all made me feel welcome and I dove in headfirst after a while!

You have all become my extended family.  We have bonded through a show, through characters, somehow the Divine has brought us here to be together. We have laughed and cried, many of us have had tragedies but we were there for each other, we have had joys and we have been there for each other and we have everyday.  We just check in as much as we can.  This thread has meant the most to me, it is close to my hear just like our IPK.  Thank you all, and I thank G-d for you all.

indi52 thumbnail
waiting for your story.

BarunDiwani was there at one

Happy Anniversary Blast and Blasters!!!!
This deserves a much bigger ode than i can give at the moment. Thank you Indi for reminding me, otherwise it would have just passed me by πŸ˜­ 

I was compelled to visit thread one and see the first post i made...i didn't realise it  was actually the analysis of the first epi. I can' tell you how good i felt when i made that first analysis, was so proud of all the low quality pics and everythig! at the time i had hope to write small bits for each analysis, who knew it would be the start of completely unconventional spiritual journey. I met my Twin Kate first, then I met Indi  and  Arshi (not sure while order)

Slowly bonds were created with these virtual people that felt more real than real. We shared our stories and come to the conclusion that IPK had healing properties...eventueally other blasters broke their silence and joined in, i'm so thank for to them and miss the ones that used to be more regular, but such is life. 

My personal journey of where i started and where i am now, all i can be a greatful that this thread is there for me and more importantly all the blasters are there for me. In between the brillina writings, drooling, and conversing...magic happens here and i'm so glad we all don't take it for granted.

Thank you Doc, Risha for starting it!

btw the first Pic of Hotwa on my 1st analysis :) could there Be a better entry?

IssPKaur comes clean :)

Blast from the Past is not a memory for me... I don't have a story... It's part of my life. It engages me. It thrills me. And it moves me. I can't say that for any other place I've been with the mere click of a "refresh".

Reliving IPK on this thread is like getting a second chance at life. IPK, the heart... and the Blasters, the flesh, blood and feelings flowing from there. The exchange on this thread, and the honesty and sincerity with which emotions are expressed, enthralls me. Makes my day to know there are such outstanding women all in one place, breathing the same "gust of wind", separated by nothing.

That rare quality which permeated the show at one point - the ability to rise above the rut, the ability to try new things and push boundaries - and the promise that held, is what kept me hooked all the way. This thread has the same power. It keeps me hooked. So hooked that i'm now in a relationship with it πŸ˜†. I can't take it lightly anymore... and this, i've figured out recently, having been away a couple of weeks or so.. I feel guilty when away and want to give it all when around... Honestly!

Is that crazy??

And the rare quality which permeated the show at one point, it permeates Blast from the Past throughout. Right from page 1 of every thread, the writing bucks the trend, the images are riveting, the camaraderie flourishes with flare and the result is this mad, chaotic wave of something that grips me in places inside. I may sometimes disagree when i read some words or lines or entire posts (though that last one is very very rare) and in that moment sulk too πŸ˜† but i can't hold on to a "disagreement" i privately have... my heart lets go of it almost involuntarily... by falling for something new that springs up on the very next "refresh", something that makes them blood vessels pulsate with abandon...

Well... that's taught me a few things about the irrelevance of disagreements in a "long-term relationship" πŸ˜†. So alongside all the discoveries about the finer facets of IPK that I'm making on Blast, I'm also getting lessons on how to be sensible and mature (and i thought that'd never happen in this lifetime!) πŸ˜†.

What a captivating journey this is!!

My utmost gratitude to everyone on this THREAD INCOMPARABILIS... past, present and future... for all the beauty and all the sparkle of all things IPK. And a personal shout out for resurrecting my faith in love... of the Hamesha kind.

Salaams many and Hugs biggest, for Pehli Varshgaanth...First Anniversary, that is.

Rabba Ve baar baar!!
IPK hazaaron hazaar baar!!!

DurgaS tells us more

My story of BFTP

I had been a silent reader since the last phase of the kidnapping track. Post remarriage, the forum was in utter chaos with quitting news, allegations, spoilers, bashing, etc. etc. All reaching a climax with the shutting down news on Monday. Though there were rumours again that it would be a tragic ending, by Tuesday it was confirmed that the ending would be a happy one. Though I was sad with the show ending, I was glad that the ending would be happy. And then came the banner on Tuesday night's episode. I don't remember being so angry ever. Why couldn't they let the show end peacefully, I felt.

Amidst the chaos and the confusion on the forum, I saw Doctor's post. A glimmer of hope. But would it last? I had my doubts. I was happy to see the response it got. Decided to follow it and I did. It started off very well. The first few episodes bringing in interesting takes. And then, the blast turned into a chat corner. It was on the verge of closing down. And then management changed hands, or should I say, the manager, Indi came into the picture. Things improved thereon and so did the discussions.

Reading the posts on blast became a daily routine. Got me hooked. Many a time felt like putting in my viewpoints too. But what the, I wasn't a member dammit. The idea of becoming a member in an open forum and talking to unknown people was awkward for me. But blast tempted me, lured me into the idea. And so, one day before the Valentine's Day I joined the forum. It was on BFTP #4.

When I joined, I didn't have the remotest idea that I would write something poetic. I just wanted to applaud the reviews and give my opinions once in a while. On Valentine's Day, out of the blue, I thought of writing a poem. It was so much appreciated and that put me on track. Here's the link to the poem

It has been quite a journey. Made so many friends here. Learnt to accept different viewpoints. Shared so many happy and sad moments. We prayed together, we wished together, we celebrated birthdays, anniversaries, festivals, etc. together. We visited Australia and Delhi with Indi, Thailand with Wiwy, went on a cruise with Cynthia, roamed around with Samin, went around the beaches with IssK and so many more. All this, while we continued pursuing IPK with all our heart.

I have learnt a lot from each of the blasters. Indi, Cynthia, Ami, Arshi, Wiwy, Horizon, Chalhov, Kate, Supriya, Samin, Sohara, Anita, Saloni, AD, etc. Thank you all so much for making me part of your lives. All of you, in your own way, have helped me discover myself and be the person I am atleast for some time during the day.

Happy BFTP Anniversary to one and all. 😊 

indi52 thumbnail
got a blast story?

wiwy recounts

Wow! BFTP is one year old! Thanks for this post In di, Durgey and Arshi F ! I wish I had been a part of this thread right from the beginning. But the day I discovered it I was hooked on to it!
 I remember applauding the idea,appreciating the analyses and enjoying the chats among the members. BD's Drool Corner was my favourite and no prizes for guessing why! I remember commenting that the thread did not get the attention it deserved!
But we have come a long way since then only because we have lots of talented, hard-working and determined souls who believe that a thing of beauty is a joy forever, the more you fathom, the more you seek, the more you discover, the more contended you feel when you go to sleep at night, knowing that Arnav and Khushi will be with you tomorrow morning on the Blast! And you will be among true friends who have grown for you and with you across seas and nations.
Thank you, each and everyone of you for keeping the thread blooming! 

chalhov remembers

I was watching IPK since july August and then I downloaded the entire show sometime from oct to Dec 2012. I was in this forum during the last days of IPK and the storm in the forumπŸ˜‰ new spoilers stories abut IPK were a daily occurrence. Once the show ended I started watching the show from the beginning  but I wanted to read some good takes of the earlier episodes and found this thread and slowly reading started contributing 1st only pressing likes and then with my occasional picture story songs and slowly became one of the blasters made many good friends all still mad for the show and he story acting leads music etc enjoying reading the takes of all which now is bit different as all know the story scenes dialogues tracks which takes a new perspective new meaning things which were initially missed when telecasted. Now the anxiety is not there but then a lovely story just like the good old days when I used to read some fiction again and again so we all watch this again and again. A big groupπŸ€— to all my blast friends .To Arnav and Khushi  the cast and the crew of IPK the blast thread is like a beautiful epithet to IPKKND.

love heartbreak hate hate contract marriage love drama mischief still continuing with the blast episodes...

abhi picture baki hai mere dosto

A song for the Blast thread a feeling underlying in the hearts of all blasters for the IPK lead lovers

Rahe na rahe hum mahakaa kareN.ge
Whether or not I am here, this fragrance will remain
Banke kali banke sabaa baagh-e-wafaa mei.N
As if a flower, as if a breeze in our devoted garden

Mausum koi ho, is chaman mei.N rang barse rahe.Nge hum khiraamaa
Whatever the weather may be in our garden, I will fill it gracefully with color
Chaahat ki khushbuu yuu.N hii zulfo.N se uDegii khizaa ho ya bahaare.N
The sweet fragrance of our love will still fly from my hair, whether Autumn or Spring
Yuu.N hii jhuumte aur khilte rahe.Nge
I will continue to sway and blossom
Rahe na rahe hum...
Whether or not I am here...

Khoye hum aise kyaa hai milnaa kyaa bichhaDnaa nahii.N hai yaad humko
I am so deeply lost in love that I no longer know separation from unity
Kooche mei.N dil ke jab se aaye sirf dil ki zameen hai yaad humko
Ever since you entered the lanes of my heart, I can only remember its world of love
Ise sarzameen pe hum to rahe.Nge
In that realm I will remain
Rahe na rahe hum...
Whether or not I am here...

Jab hum na ho.Nge, jab hamaare khaak pe tum rukoge chalte chalte
When I am gone, when you pause by my ashes as you walk
Ashqo.N se bhiigi chaandnii mei.N ek sadaa si sunoge chalte chalte
In the rainy moonlight that is wet from my tears, you will hear my call as you walk
Wohii pe kahii.N hum tum se mile.Nge
There somewhere, we both will meet again

Rahe na rahe hum mahakaa kareN.ge
Whether or not I am here, this fragrance will remain

sohara's tale

Congrats on the first anniversary of BFTP.

Sorry I couldn't wish on the right date, as i was too busy with studies. Finally got some time to celebrate the precious day. so let's party.

Though I was not a part of this thread from its inception, but ever since i joined, it has become the part and parcel of my life.

My cordial thanks to Doctor and risha who created this thread. And now Indi, Durga and supriya for continuing it. You guys just saved my life. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.

After ending of IPK, I became so devastated, that I couldn't concentrate on anything. I couldn't realize how IPK became my life. To assuage my distraught soul, I decided to rewatch all the episodes from the beginning. But IPK is such a show that we just can't get enough of it by watching only. My heart always wanted more. When I joined IF, my visit was sporadic. After a while I started to participate in the group discussion on Archu and Fuzzy's thread. When the show ended, all the discussion thread also closed. But my craving for the show was not over yet. I used to visit IF regularly and tried to relive IPK and Arnav-Khushi by reading Arshi FFs. then one fine day, may be mid December I found a fabulous thread named blast from the past. Omg, this the place, what I'm looking for, where I can find solace of my despondent soul; this is the place where I can cherish my Arnav and Khushi.

I started to give my short reviews about the episodes as per posted. Then I started to join to the group discussion and read reviews of others. Gradually I started to write more. My reviews became elaborate, colorful, with pics, vms and gifs.

Through BFTP I met some very good friends of various age groups and from different parts of the world. And we became a cute BFTP family. We share not only our thoughts and loves for IPK, Arnav-Khushi and Barun-Sanaya, but we also started to share our personal stories as well. BFTP has become my second home, where I can nurture my inner self.

Thank you so much to all the brilliant blasters, you girls are the most talented and all of you are the best human beings. 

Indi's fantabulous, deep writing. 

ArshiHamesha's insightfull reviews, 

BarunDiwani's drool corner, 

Cynthia's simple but interesting takes,

Anita's cute and hilarious analysis,

Horizon and Issk's intricate write up, 

Katelyn's contribution on video updating,

Wiwy's riddle, 

Supriya, Katelyn and Faiqa's awesome edits;

over all I enjoy every bit of this awesome thread. 

Salooni's edits and chalhov's songs with edits also adorn our thread. Thanks to Arshidiehardfan, Viv and some other friends who also visit our thread every now and then.

plz forgive me if I missed anybody.

Once again, congratulations on completing a full year of BFTP. 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Further Short Story...

Gusse main hai pyar aur pyar peh hai gussa
             iss dil ka kya karain jab tota hai bharosa
              Haan mujhe nafrat hai tujh se bohat kyuonke
           iss dil ki dhakan peh likha tera naam na koi dooja

Translation:

Love is in anger and angry on love
What to do with this heart when the trust has broken
Yes I hate you very much because
On this heartbeat is written your name, none else

The colors of Holi did  color their hearts and especially the HEART of Arnav which was clouded with the assumption of betrayal but the union of their  heartbeat will change the equation of all of this.Shyam who always played a role of cupid and here again he is doing the same.It's good he has spark of suspicion that there is something fishy among these two and he got the clue but that is a plus point.He will move forward to try to expose Arnav and Khushi's relationship but that will make Khushi and Arnav to accept their love as always.He did go all the way and under his nose the confession of love happened , grew and became one soul.The Cupid underestimated the equation of these two and got slapped twice.

He had no idea about the power of their love which brought them closer to be apart and even death refused to apart them.

The fate has written some more challenges for them and evil did play all the nasty cards to make these souls apart yet They came closer than ever.and finally they became one under the powers of their parents and divine forces keeping evil unaware of all.

Their soul union was challenged again and their past crossed with each other in such a way that old wounds started bleeding with excruciating pain.Hearts ended up bleeding  but didn't forget to beat for each other and they fell in each other's arms for eternity.

Their love never got seized with roses as evil has already equipped their moments with illuminated thorns but they not only rooted out this evil once and for all but also defeated their own beliefs to be with each other for solace .

Indeed divinity failed with new ideas to separate them and I believe they are together some where cherishing each other right now...hey what is this I am hearing...What the ..Khushi ...main tum se baat kar raha hoon...with gritted teeth, clenching jaws... "[Khushi I am talking to you...] Where is my file...?

and Khushi as usual...uhnnn...har waqat gusse main...Laad Governor kahin ke...Woh hum ne aapke takiye keh neeche rachi thi kal raat jab hum...Hey Dm...kissi ne sun tou nahin liya...yeh Laad Governor bhi na
[ He is angry all the time Laad Governor...I put under your pillow last night when we were...Oh DM I hope no one heard me...this Laad Governor is too much...]

This little fuss and all is my dream for them to cherish all the way and ever...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

l

Gifs credit to creditors...
Poem Translation :Creditor Durga😊

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I remember that day when this thread flashed on the forum and there was a million watt light.. an idea that brought much love and respite to many fans struggling to cope with that aftermath!! But I wouldn't be able join the symphony just yet as I was yet to accept it as the "past"! Those were the days when everything was ultra touchy... anything vaguely/ remotely connected to IPK would be hurtful...my TV would be on with some irrelevant pictures passing by .. all of a sudden a song would start that would bring in a barrage of tears ... no clue where they were coming from as I was barely watching.. after a while realize it's a song used on the music player by Zoha few weeks ago then for the most emotional post I would ever come across with all of ASR's belongings from that room.. "sau dard hain.. sau rahate.. ek tu hi nahin"...  thousand kinds of pain .. thousand kinds of solace... but just you are NOT there...ASR.. the iconic man .. Barun.. the master artist who would bring that man to life.. I was not ready to discuss it just yet...

But I would check this thread frequently... Then a deep convo between Indi and Barundiwani around the Janmashtami episodes would pull me in... it was a divine intervention again as I started watching the show also from the Janmashtami epis ... both unbreakable bonds... There was so much fun, frolicking, amidst the deep discussions.. first riddle I saw of Wiwy the payal one, I felt like a stupid not getting it.. it sounded so simple yet so profound.. I still miss those riddle times... I enjoyed all the beautiful write ups...all the jalebi like discussions around them... all the stunning edits, songs, I found the pleasure and beauty of my IPK again...Then I realize what a pagalpan was it to run away from this wonderful/ mad place... As the best way to deal with pain is perhaps not running away from it but to rekindle the love and reignite the passion.. becos after all pyar sabse bada hotha hai...the love between Arnav and Khushi that flowed in these threads... between the blasters... truly a marham.. a soothing balm for a hurt fan...it is perhaps ridiculous how terms like hurt and pain pop up so often for a show... but when did it feel unreal where there seem to be a conspiracy to bring the best in the Industry together to concoct this magical potion for one to savor for long!!

How do I thank all the wonderful souls here for recreating the magic of this epic love saga every day for us?

Big thanks to Doctor and Risha for the conception.

Thank you Indi, Durga, Supriya, Katelyn for anchoring, managing these threads all along...

Arshi, BD, Cynthia, Wiwy, Sohara, Anita, Chalhov, AD, Viv, Issk, Sigrid, Sabrina, preety (apologies if I missed anyone) thank you all the writers, commentators, silent readers... everyone who visits this place and makes it all the more endearing.

This wonderful place is energizing.. enthralling... and entertaining! At 200.. still going strong and steady..

Big toast to the blast from the past!

A few most captivating moments up until Holi in this journey...

RABBA VE... ALL THE WAY!

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Music player by Katelyn