Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_r

u really think some paranormal stuff, or just for JD????๐Ÿ˜‰

JFJD ๐Ÿ˜† Paranormal ko mere se door hi rakho ๐Ÿ˜›
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the first episode๐Ÿ‘
First I was scared on how will I watch a horror show but after seeing Samir I forgot what I was watching๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Must say the parichay BG theme which they used brought back some memories๐Ÿ˜ณ A big thanks to whoever idea this was๐Ÿ˜† well it must have been Samir's idea ofcourse๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved father and daughter scenes...They were just too cute๐Ÿ˜ณ And JD calls his daughter, Princess๐Ÿ˜ณ I found that very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ  However, I got abit scared later when JD was fighting with that girl๐Ÿ˜† Best of luck to the team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ All the characters are doing a fabulous job๐Ÿ‘  And thanks for this post๐Ÿ˜‰
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Its a mystery... something that u will find difficult to decipher ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I know ๐Ÿ˜†
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

Before the show started and for the last few days I was happy n apprehensive, 80%happy that my fav Actor' is back  and now will get to see excellence on TV๐Ÿ˜ƒ but 20% nervous as to why horror? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ How will I watch it๐Ÿ˜•...but watch I will๐Ÿ˜›...will I enjoy๐Ÿ˜•...n if I don't then how will I do masti on the forum.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Abhi all is well ๐Ÿ‘...loved the show, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ bhoot bits I closed my eyes but was so glad there was no black cat doing meeeooow' every time rose appeared๐Ÿ˜†...that would have put me off a bit as that is a sign for me with other shows or movies to change the channel.  Basically am saying it was all quite realistic till now...hope it will stay the same throughout the show.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Father/daughter duo ๐Ÿ˜Š...Kinna sona tenu CVs ne banaya ki dil kare dekhta ravoon...so yep yeh dil mange more.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Liked the wifey more than the Psychologist ๐Ÿ˜†...Lady in red was good n hope if ever they have to throw in a bit of romance it will be with her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the best thing was that Samir made JD different from KC in the first episode itself ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ except for few scenes/similarities everything else was unique in its own way n that is a mark of an excellent actor. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I still love Parichay n KC ๐Ÿ˜ณ but did want this to be different/new so that have two shows to watch when bored. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats to the whole team of Khauff, everyone has done an excellent job ๐Ÿ‘. Looking forward to today's episode with dil everytime going Mummmyyy' ๐Ÿคฃ will get used to it by next week, pucca.  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

issme Words kam aur emos jyada hain ๐Ÿคฃ
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ani---Anisah

Loved the first episode๐Ÿ‘

First I was scared on how will I watch a horror show but after seeing Samir I forgot what I was watching๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Must say the parichay BG theme which they used brought back some memories๐Ÿ˜ณ A big thanks to whoever idea this was๐Ÿ˜† well it must have been Samir's idea ofcourse๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved father and daughter scenes...They were just too cute๐Ÿ˜ณ And JD calls his daughter, Princess๐Ÿ˜ณ I found that very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ  However, I got abit scared later when JD was fighting with that girl๐Ÿ˜† Best of luck to the team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ All the characters are doing a fabulous job๐Ÿ‘  And thanks for this post๐Ÿ˜‰

@Bold- yeahh dat ws indeed very cute
i loved der scenes
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

Before the show started and for the last few days I was happy n apprehensive, 80%happy that my fav Actor' is back  and now will get to see excellence on TV๐Ÿ˜ƒ but 20% nervous as to why horror? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ How will I watch it๐Ÿ˜•...but watch I will๐Ÿ˜›...will I enjoy๐Ÿ˜•...n if I don't then how will I do masti on the forum.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ - 

Abhi all is well ๐Ÿ‘...loved the show, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ bhoot bits I closed my eyes but was so glad there was no black cat doing meeeooow' every time rose appeared๐Ÿ˜†...that would have put me off a bit as that is a sign for me with other shows or movies to change the channel.  Basically am saying it was all quite realistic till now...hope it will stay the same throughout the show.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Father/daughter duo ๐Ÿ˜Š...Kinna sona tenu CVs ne banaya ki dil kare dekhta ravoon...so yep yeh dil mange more.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Liked the wifey more than the Psychologist ๐Ÿ˜†...Lady in red was good n hope if ever they have to throw in a bit of romance it will be with her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the best thing was that Samir made JD different from KC in the first episode itself ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ except for few scenes/similarities everything else was unique in its own way n that is a mark of an excellent actor. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I still love Parichay n KC ๐Ÿ˜ณ but did want this to be different/new so that have two shows to watch when bored. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats to the whole team of Khauff, everyone has done an excellent job ๐Ÿ‘. Looking forward to today's episode with dil everytime going Mummmyyy' ๐Ÿคฃ will get used to it by next week, pucca.  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Rush...aapko abhi bhi dar laga rha hain kya?????
agar dar laga rha hain toh JD ka jaap shuru karo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..dar nhi aayega
awesumsonia thumbnail

Its a mystery... something that u will find difficult to decipher ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

hehe i agree wid u diii๐Ÿ˜†