Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Last week was expecting Meere instead of Nidhi to go.
So yeah Happy with the elimination😊
PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
M happy with the elimination, love maximum performances today.. But Chaw, Juhi and Suniketa's dances are awesome...
JalebiSwirls thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My thoughts on a few of the performances...

Chou - Great performance.  He might be my favorite contestant so far. The mishap with the silk was unfortunate but I definitely see him in Top 12...and maybe even winning the show.

Dhiraj - I love his style of contemporary. He connects so naturally with the audience during his performances with expressions to boot. Plus, he's cute. ;)

Juhi - She's got a lot of talent. I just wish they would stop boxing her into this "sexy" image. I'm sure she's capable of more than that. The shower dance was a bit OTT for my taste.

Manan - This was his best performance to date. But I also find him too cocky and overconfident so that's annoying.

Sumedh - His performance left me with a big smile at the end. That was sick. Loved it. Totally re-watchable.

As for the eliminations, I think they were justified. Is Wild Card next week or the week after?  

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ -Alinaa-, Aww Shyam is so cute there! He's definitely good and versatile too. I just hope he gets better choreography too.

Originally posted by: JalebiSwirls

My thoughts on a few of the performances...

Chou - Great performance.  He might be my favorite contestant so far. The mishap with the silk was unfortunate but I definitely see him in Top 12...and maybe even winning the show.

Dhiraj - I love his style of contemporary. He connects so naturally with the audience during his performances with expressions to boot. Plus, he's cute. ;)

Juhi - She's got a lot of talent. I just wish they would stop boxing her into this "sexy" image. I'm sure she's capable of more than that. The shower dance was a bit OTT for my taste.

Manan - This was his best performance to date. But I also find him too cocky and overconfident so that's annoying.

Sumedh - His performance left me with a big smile at the end. That was sick. Loved it. Totally re-watchable.

As for the eliminations, I think they were justified. Is Wild Card next week or the week after?  

Chou can definitely make it to top 6 even! He's one of the best dancers this season. Yes! Dhiraj is very cute and he's a great dancer. I'd like to see Chou and Dhiraj do something else in a couple of episode though. 

Yeah...Juhi is hot and everything but that's not the only thing she can do. The shower was definitely unnecessary.

Sumedh is really good at popping! I liked him in the mega-auditions but I never expected him to be that good! 

Not sure when the wildcards are...Anyone else know?