Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Yaariyaan.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
True but he give damn to these things that makes him a Bigger than all..
nermic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If he was favouring gauhar and grilling someone I would say he was being unfair! When he grills gauhar, he favours someone else! When he was not grilling her he was not grilling anyone else either!!!
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

He is trying to save his image! Poor thing! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank goodness he is leaving after this season. I can't stand his khak khak laughter! ๐Ÿคข

What poor image? He will always have a million more fans than some poor TV actor who will fade into obscurity after the show. Most of them won't even watch one episode of Bigg Boss. I am really surprised that just because people are fan of some serials and then go and open a facebook or twitter page they lose all sense of perspective and scale

And the show is going to be really boring after Salman leaves, mark my word. Non controversial people are always boring
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nermic

If he was favouring gauhar and grilling someone I would say he was being unfair! When he grills gauhar, he favours someone else! When he was not grilling her he was not grilling anyone else either!!!

So you missed the part where he grilled Kamya? Where he encouraged the vodafone caller to use the nagin word and expose Sangraam and Izaj? Or his snide remarks on Sofiya? Entire world doesn't revolve around Gauhar
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha!! Great thread!!
Just finished waching yesterday's eppy and Salman was super fun yesterday. Wish he'd brought up the kitchen dividing issue but the wuv story needed attention. ๐Ÿค”The fake to be bride sat there all blushing and infull on drama mode. 

And who here said Salman hasbeen unbiased before??  LOL! He never has been! Salman has always been biased. He always picks his favorites but he never had crazy fanbots pursuing him until now. He'll be the same always. Sanity toh crazies ki gayi...tel lene. ๐Ÿ˜†
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

they r loving vodaphone caller too๐Ÿ˜†
from last few weeks it was"scripted caller"
wah re wah..mataji ke mandir ke vakto o ko jay hooo๐Ÿ˜†

oh so yu mean jab sangy ki pol kuli so caller was fixed n sallu favouring gauhar ji but jab armaan getd bashed by caller then also it was for gauhar ji n not tanisha ji kya logic pure ghar mein koi mahan nahi hai so wtop targeting gauhar fans 
amarjeet73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=MithiBani]Hahaha!! Great thread!!
Just finished waching yesterday's eppy and Salman was super fun yesterday. Wish he'd brought up the kitchen dividing issue but the wuv story needed attention. ๐Ÿค”The fake to be bride sat there all blushing and infull on drama mode. 

And who here said Salman hasbeen unbiased before??  LOL! He never has been! Salman has always been biased. He always picks his favorites but he never had crazy fanbots pursuing him until now. He'll be the same always. Sanity toh crazies ki gayi...tel lene. ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE

ya when gauher and kamaya divide kitchen no one say anything ]

which is also not good on her part . why people like her
she choose khusal over azza.  azza is so funny . I like him rather than khusal
amarjeet73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thullu to all who loves gahuar
Sn12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koovs

thats very true a friend who knows some inside info tole me...

I'm so disgusted by them that I don't even want to watch big boss anymore, they make me not want to watch it grhhh
..Antisocial.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

oh so yu mean jab sangy ki pol kuli so caller was fixed n sallu favouring gauhar ji but jab armaan getd bashed by caller then also it was for gauhar ji n not tanisha ji kya logic pure ghar mein koi mahan nahi hai so wtop targeting gauhar fans 

No , it's Gau fan's logic not others  ๐Ÿคฃ