Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: CuddleBunny

Ranveer is definitely not a looker. Hopefully he becomes a great actor so we can overlook his ugliness. 

Looks are subjective, you either find someone good looking or not, he may not be the best looking guy but he is not ugly at all, far from it. 
Then again the best actors in the industry are not the best looking, take Srk for example, people find him good looking not for his looks but his charm and talent. 

Sad the good looking guys are more popular when they can't even act half as well as ranveer can. 
zara321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SinistarPain

Chi Chi mama ki woh

Has she been confirmed being in the movie?
Originally posted by: zarak65

Has she been confirmed being in the movie?

some sources say she is in the movie.Someone has to play Govindas love interest
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SinistarPain

some sources say she is in the movie.Someone has to play Govindas love interest

They have to have had someone confirmed by now, they have already started filming, unless govinda doesn't have a love interest.
Pari hasn't started shooting yet has she?
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago

They have to have had someone confirmed by now, they have already started filming, unless govinda doesn't have a love interest.
Pari hasn't started shooting yet has she?

Dawat e Ishq Lucknow schedule hasn"t finished yet.She will join the next schedule of Kill dil.

A pic from DEI set.Exclusive.

Akshay Sharma @sharmakshay

Just saw Ranveer Singh in #VALLEYVIEWESTATE for his upcoming movie #KILLDILL with Parineeti Chopra

Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
woohoo! Excited to see pari and ranveer in this movie together, they were so cute in LVSRB

woohoo! Excited to see pari and ranveer in this movie together, they were so cute in LVSRB

Expecting some onset pics

Ranveer Singh overwhelmed after working with Govinda in 'Kill Dil'

Mumbai: Ranveer Singh has teamed up with Govinda for 'Kill Dil' and says that the film is very special as he is working with his childhood idol in it.

"I have started shooting for 'Kill Dil.' It's a very, very major deal for me to be sharing the screen space with one of my childhood idols - Govindaji," the 28-year-old told reporters Tuesday. He was promoting 'Gunday'.

"I have been inspired by him. I absolutely loved him while growing up. To be actually working with him is an indescribable feeling," he added.

Being directed by Shaad Ali, 'Kill Dil' is a Yash Raj Films production and it is likely to come out in September this year.

It also stars Rani Mukerji, Parineeti Chopra and Ali Zafar.

Mystery over Rani"s involvement in Kill dil.