Exclusive pics of Ranveer Singh

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
With a fan in Delhi Today
Embedded image permalink
Posted: 10 years ago

Ranveer Singh-Parineeti Chopra's KILL DILL to have 10-15 schedules in North India

Aditya Chopra's KILL DILL has gone on floors and the film's shooting has kick started in Delhi. However Parineeti Chopra, leading lady of the film, would have a belated arrival in the city since she is currently shooting for another Yash Raj film, DAAWAT-E-ISHQ.

'She is missing being a part of the current schedule though,' informs a close associate, 'She has very fond memories of the city since she shot for her debut film LADIES VS RICKY BAHL here with Ranveer Singh.'

Incidentally, Ranveer is her co-star in KILL DILL as well and he along with Ali Zafar are already in Delhi with director Shaad Ali. 'This is going to be a good 10-15 schedule in which the shoot would be held in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon. Parineeti won't be around for now but would be joining in the next schedule,' confirms our source.

Will Parineeti be playing a quintessential Dilliwali Girlfriend yet again? Well, that could be anybody's guess.

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it is so amazing how Ranveer can literally transform himself in completely different characters.  I mean, if you didn't know his real name when you watched Ram-Leela, you probably wouldn't recognize him in Kill Dil.

And I would venture to guess that this character will not have the mannerisms, accent, and even the walk of Ram, Varun, Bittoo, Bikram, or Ricky.

That's how much an actor Ranveer is. ❤️
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HZAnita

I think it is so amazing how Ranveer can literally transform himself in completely different characters. I mean, if you didn't know his real name when you watched Ram-Leela, you probably wouldn't recognize him in Kill Dil.

And I would venture to guess that this character will not have the mannerisms, accent, and even the walk of Ram, Varun, Bittoo, Bikram, or Ricky.

That's how much an actor Ranveer is.❤️

THIS! Was just thinking this today, his metamorphosis from character to character is pretty darn amazing. His look, his body language, everything changes with each character he plays. Takes real talent to be able to do that and even better, at such an early stage of his career. There are stars 20 years in the industry who haven't shown nearly as much range as Ranveer has in just four films. I'm so excited to see how his career shapes up, I'd wager he's going to have a pretty amazing one.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely agree, every character he has played or is playing is so different, he hasn't just stuck to one type of genre and has experimented, which is why he is being so highly praised today.
But then to be able to physically change for every role is a talent in itself, ranveer has never given a bad performance and no reviewer or audience can say that he cant act.
Now take zoya's next for example, he is going to be part a movie which focuses on a brother-sister relationship, very few actors would agree to do a role like this but ranveer again wants to do something different so took the role.
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarak65

I absolutely agree, every character he has played or is playing is so different, he hasn't just stuck to one type of genre and has experimented, which is why he is being so highly praised today.

But then to be able to physically change for every role is a talent in itself, ranveer has never given a bad performance and no reviewer or audience can say that he cant act.
Now take zoya's next for example, he is going to be part a movie which focuses on a brother-sister relationship, very few actors would agree to do a role like this but ranveer again wants to do something different so took the role.

He does seem to have very, VERY good script sense.  I think I mentioned in another thread that, to me, it's wonderful that he doesn't select only hero-centric movies.  In fact, I think every film he's done (aside from Gunday, which is actually a two-hero film!!) has been more heroine-centric.

That takes a level of security that many actors just don't have.

Khushboo Grewal on @RanveerOfficial

"Also I feel today an actor needs to try out different roles so that he or she doesn't get stereotyped. The best example of an actor who has shown variety in a short span of time is @RanveerOfficial. From his first film Band Baaja Baarat to Ram Leela he has shown immense growth. In Ram Leela, he steals the show,"