Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sandy-

OMG! 😲 Kya hua ???πŸ˜†What a nice, long response from you sis (no hints). πŸ˜†(removed the hint ...lol ) Thank you bro...πŸ€—...aaj aap logo ne mood acha kar diya ...itne dino baad...forum mein masti...fun ka mahol...the forum was like dead without the famous RaMa V/S SaTi......I didn't expect this analysis at all. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Even i was not expecting myself but you know how i  love dissecting articles to bits ...🀣and yeh toh breaking news article tha ...🀣But thanks for giving your thoughts on this breaking news, and I'm glad I could make your smile and laugh that much by sharing this article.  πŸ˜†Yup bro...you did ...kal se i am silent reader...exam tha...toh thus can't partcipate...i so wanted tooo...i am smiling from yesterday night...just cause of you and mahesh bro...love you guys ..πŸ€—β€οΈ

Yes, Mahesh bhai is a chupha rustam. 😳 He didn't tell us about his acting, but do note that the article states that he is a "forum actor", no ordinary type who appears on TV. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰Oh ok...forum actor...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

And yes, there seems to be a lot of confusion in Mahesh's mind at the moment. Poor guy gives contradictory statements about his relation with Rati, ...lol...🀣.but this article cleared all our doubts. πŸ‘ Really ????...πŸ˜†πŸ€£He doesn't want a celebrity as his wife anymore, well thank God for that. πŸ˜† He has to answer a lot of questions and mysteries...wishing him good luck! πŸ˜†...i wish you the same...ab mahesh bro ki baari hain na ...dekhte hain woh kya karenge ..🀣

That song is perfect for this occasion. πŸ˜ƒ Hopefully I will make Mahesh sing more songs for his devrani. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.....Lol...let's see ...waise in both the cases i am happy ...Either RaMa or SaTi ...aakhir di is getting someone who truly loves her ...❀️

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

On a serious note...you guys made my day bro's ...love you both...πŸ€—β€οΈ
its so awesome to see all the gang masti again...from facebook ...back to india forums ...it feels awesome...❀️
RaMa And SaTi FOREVER ...(I don't how many will actually fall in this trap...πŸ€£πŸ˜†...i can never forget what is RaMa , What is SaTi question threads...people asking with so much interest...even i myself was the one who asked about naya kirayadaar...🀣...but SaTi toh i starting se know .πŸ˜‰ )

To Rati Di...from both my Bro's...

Khol Dil Ke , Khol Dil Ke Darwaje Tu Khol Na Dil Ke
Khol Dil Ke , Khol Dil Ke Darwaje Tu Khol Na Dil Ke

Oh, it's so sweet of you to say that. I'm glad I could make your day sis. πŸ€— I too hope that we can relive those good old times once again. Some members are back, but we are still missing many others. It truly feels awesome when everyone is enjoying and having a great time together. πŸ˜³ 

And no, I don't agree with that last part. πŸ˜† How can you still say "RaMa and SaTi forever" when this article put an end to the RaMa story? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†Henceforth and till eternity, it's only SaTi forever. β€οΈ And which trap? πŸ˜• This is taken from India's most well renowned online newspaper, I don't think they will publish false stuff. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

And SaTi is the only name people will know from now on and forever. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FALTU.

🀣 🀣 to good 🀣

btw we all know what "just friends" usually mean πŸ˜‰

lolll...🀣
good one...πŸ˜†
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol bro...thanks for keeping the name secret..πŸ€—...let us let mahesh bro guess...πŸ˜†
waise who is the girl here ...i never saw her before...bro don't looks happy with her ...and ab toh di bhi ne bhi decide kar liya hain...ki woh bhi mahesh bro ke saath nahi jaane waali...sandy bro ne aag lagai hain...di ko bataya hain ki mahesh bro ka mehar ke saath chakkar chal raha hain...

so ab bhaiya kaise manate hain...kaise suljhaate hain yeh situation...
yeh dekhenge ...HUM LOG...
RaMa V/S SaTi ke next part mein...🀣

EtherealRati πŸ˜† yeh pic mein dono khubsurat chehro ka naam Ramya hai . Mahesh Babu ki doono hi β€οΈ beat hain πŸ˜Š yahi Raaz hai RaMa ka jispar se aaj SaTiLeaks ne parda uthaya hai πŸ˜Ž
SaTiLeaks ke khufiya reporters ne din raat ek karkey finally woh secret RaMa album haasil kar liya aur iss RaMa mystery ko aaj subkey saamney laa dia.

Jaisey-2 humko aur updates miltey jayengey hum aap subkey saath zaroor share karengey... πŸ˜Š
-Sandy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sachin-

EthereaRati : here is real RaMa 
source: SaTiLeaks ;)

SaTiLeaks of RaMa info? πŸ˜² πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Yeh kabse hone laga? 🀣Oh, so this is the real RaMa Mahesh has been drooling and making stories on all the time? πŸ˜† Wah, kya kamaal ke SaTiLeaks bhai. πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Oh, it's so sweet of you to say that. I'm glad I could make your day sis. πŸ€— love you brooo...πŸ€—I too hope that we can relive those good old times once again. Some members are back, but we are still missing many others. I know...so many are missing...par hum sab hamesha saath hain...dooriyan humein juda nahi kar sakti...❀️...It truly feels awesome when everyone is enjoying and having a great time together. πŸ˜³ Yes...exactly...it so pleasant to see happiness all around...Hope di jaldi se returns back and we do a lot more masti...❀️

And no, I don't agree with that last part. πŸ˜† ....lol i know....πŸ˜†How can you still say "RaMa and SaTi forever" when this article put an end to the RaMa story? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†Bro...abhi mahesh bro nahi aaye na...main unke mooh se sunkar vishwaas karoongii...aajkal main newspapers par vishwas nahi karti...aap bhi mat karo...you know yeh log kuch bhi chaap dete hain 🀣....Henceforth and till eternity, it's only SaTi forever. β€οΈ ...ya ...ya ...And which trap? πŸ˜• This is taken from India's most well renowned online newspaper, I don't think they will publish false stuff. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰Bro...i will cut the artcle for sure after searching it in newspaper...i love to collect rati di related articles...❀️

And SaTi is the only name people will know from now on and forever. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

my replies in red ...

and see di is trying mahesh bro number...bahut gusse mein hain di...she just want her here and clarify things ...

-Sandy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sachin-

Sandy Bhai 

Thanks for sharing an important Article. Hope no confusion & I got some RaMa leaks also do check those also & if possible get some more clarification. OMG!!! RaMa RaMa & MeSh 
yes sub kya hai bhai? yeh toh Sharma ji se lagta hai kafi inspired ho gaye ... :o

You're most welcome Sachin bhai. πŸ˜Ž No, there's no room left for confusion now. Everything is settled and analyzed to the smallest detail. πŸ˜ƒ Oh, please go ahead and share all RaMa leaks here. We need to convey the truth out to everyone here. Where can I check them? πŸ˜• 

Bhai, mujhe bhi aap ki tarah shock laga tha jab maine MeSh ke baare mein pehli baar suna tha. πŸ˜† Mahesh bhai wastes no time, he gets right to the important work. πŸ˜† Just like Inder/Munna Sharma.🀒 πŸ˜†
-Sandy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FALTU.

🀣 🀣 to good 🀣

btw we all know what "just friends" usually mean πŸ˜‰

Hopefully Mahesh's definition of "just friends" is not the same as the guy you're hinting to...ahem ahem  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

my replies in red ...

and see di is trying mahesh bro number...bahut gusse mein hain di...she just want her here and clarify things ...

surbhi superb perfect pic
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So As promised here is another shocking pic from SaTiLeaks about Mahesh Babu πŸ˜²
I cant believe this ... πŸ€“