IPKKND: Are we celebrating Holi or the day we met?

Arihiya-Raizada thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm back
Hey Guyz... I'm back with my new FF hope you like it!!

Characters

Arnav Singh Raizada
 the same as in the program( a person who doesn't believe in god, who loves his sister a lot , Arnav and anjali's parents died when they were little and has been brought up by their nani ETC), he is one of the richest men in india and he owns AR designs. Age 22

Khushi Kumari Gupta
She's the same as in the program (Bubbly, cute etc) except she is rich and a bit modern age: 18

Anjali
sweet, caring just like in the program.

Payal
 just like in the program, Except she's rich!! age 18 but older than Khushi!!! 

Akash
He is the same as in the program!! Age: 20

Bua ji(madhumati Gupta) mami(manorama), nani(Devyani raizada) NK, Garima , Shashi etc
are the same like in the program, bua ji and nani  have known each other since childhood!

Shyam
Shyam is not evil or bad, he is very sweet and caring and loves his wife anjali a lot, he will do anything for anjali.!.!.!

Rahul Singh Khurana
Shashi Gupta and Garima gupta's son, brother of Payal and Khushi, he is cheeky, he can be a playboy, he is quite modern, funny, cute and girls do fall for him because of his charms, he can flirt but he is also protective about Khushi and Payal!!, his nickname is Ru, also owner of Ru industry, Ru industry's have done many deals with AR industry's which have been very successful and Ru industries is also really big and famous but not as famous and big as AR industry's !!

More characters will be introduced later on in this story!!

Note: In this story Khushi and Payal are still studying in college and The Gupta's are rich!! 

Please like or comment!!
I will be updating chapter 1 in a few minutes!!

Edited by Arihiya-Raizada - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey Guyz... This is chapter 1 hope u like it!!! Please like and comment!!!
The Hindi bits are translated and are in Red!

Chapter 1 
Gupta mansion

Bua ji: Garima!!

Garima: haan jiji (yes)

Buaji: Khoosi aur Payaliya kab ghar ayengay? (When will Khushi and Payal come home?

Garima: woh college tho ghanto mein khatam hone wala hain (actually college ends in 2 hours, so they'll be here then)

Just than Rahul came in

Rahul: hi mom, hi buaji

Garima: so how was your day?

Rahul: it was really good, RU industries got a really big deal today and it's going very well!

Garima: chalo, acha hain ( that's good)

Buaji: Ru, it's good that you have come early from office today,, I've got soo much work and you can help me!

Rahul: yeh of course buaji but what happend

Buaji: tommorow is Holi and there is a big celebration tommorow at the Raizada house, and we have to go because my old friend invited us and she really wants us to come and celebrate with them.

Rahul: buaji, I didn't know you know the Raizada's!

Buaji: me and Devyani grew up together and we are still best friends! I know non of you guys knew this and Khushi, Payal and everyone haven't met the Raizada's yet so when we go tomorrow you can meet them!

Rahul: actually buaji, I've met Arnav before because we have done some bussiness deals together.

Buaji: oh that's good!

Rahul: but buaji tomorrow I have a really important meeting tomorrow, And I can't cancel it because these clients have come from abroad and they'll be leaving after the meeting, so I can't miss it but as soon as my meeting finishes I will come.

Buaji: okay but you need to help me with some work, as soon as Khushi and Payal come tell them to keep their cloths ready for tomorrow and tell them the whole story that I told you, after that you need to help me wrap some gifts up for the Raizada's etc

😊Edited by Arihiya-Raizada - 10 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so love at first sight or fight  for arshi
i hope some nok jhok
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice start,waiting for arnav khushi meet