ipk ll rocks n remain in our herat forever😊

IPK indeed rocks our hearts 👏

This content was originally posted by: ipkknd__lover

NEVER... i don't have anymore words to say😭 

You said it all dear...👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Faiqa, you and I know very well what this show means to all of us.  
We were there together, it brought us together, we cried together, we questioned together, we worried together and we loved the show with such a deep love that no one can take it from us.  We were devastated when it ended.  I felt as though I lost something very, very dear to me and I didn't think I would be able to move on.  

Sick,huh?

Well, we did move on but it took us time.  

We didn't leave IPK behind, we expanded it in our lives.  Many of us felt that it was imperative to have Arshi still remain in our lives.

We continued with our discussions on our BFTP thread and made IPK come alive again.  On FB, North American IPKKND Fan Club was formed when Riha opened the page and they started from episode 1, reruns to discuss this magnificent love story again.

What was it about IPK that drew us in? 

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani are incredible actors, even to the point of rumors of a love affair between the two.  That was nonsense, of course, just looking at the offscreen masti could tell you that and you can see the brother/older sister relationship they have.  But put these two together in front of the camera and you have explosion.  Sparks flying, a magnetism between two characters Arnav and Khushi played brilliantly by two human beings who are magnificent actors.  They played their roles, that we were bedazzled. Each of them have the most expressive yet scintillating eyes, they pull you in and tell the story without words.  They set our hearts afire!
No one will ever fill their shoes and that is why we love them so much.  We have been drawn to the Cinderella story; poor girl marries magnificent Rajkumar.
We have been drawn to love conquers hate.  

IPKKND was an extraordinary show.  The best of actors, creatives, directors, and staff which magically liked each other and worked as a family.

Sure, there were huge errors, misunderstandings, rumors, discrepancies in the story, things left unsaid and unresolved and they needed much better PR during the closing of this show but "que sera sera".  
We were disappointed but this disappointment is small compare to the love we have for this show and characters.

IPK will always live in our hearts.
Arnav and Kushi will always live in our hearts.
The Gupta and Singh Raizada Families (with all their in laws, servants, friends, etc) will live in our hearts...
Hamesha, 
Hamesha ke liye.

Cynthia 🤗

How can I forget those days...no way anxiety level was way too much , me talking during  my lunch time and you during your baking time...we couldn't sleep ,eat ,or do anything properly and cry so much when the news of his death came ...oh dear we are nuts...over this show

IPK is our part and these two are like our own living with us , their struggles, worries are ours , we pray for them , we get upset for them , if they get sick our alarm system goes on and on...

We never left it behind, talking here , fb, no matter where...and still doing the same ...reliving these moments over and over gives us joy and fills gaps of our lives.

Indeed sparks fly when we see these two together, their fights, lovely moments, their sad moments their expressions, their heartfelt eyes, their body language, their tears, their smiles , we adore everything...and it brings a peace within and we forget our own sorrows and smiles spread on our face seeing em happy.Indeed hate conquered by LOVE and INNOCENCE.

This is just a show, no it is our life.There is nothing before or still there on the screen to watch and cherish...Period...

IPK is the one and only one and Arnav and Khushi are the only one and only one Arnav and Khushi 

for eternity...Hamesha..Hamesha keh liye...

Thnx❤️

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Faiqa, apne mujhe phirse roola dia.
30th November has become the saddest day of my life. One year back, on this day, I cried like a baby, as if my favorite toy has been snatched from me forever. But IPK and Arnav-Khushi will remain in my heart for eons.
And my love for Barun and Sanaya will grow more and more.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
❤️
This content was originally posted by: sohara

Faiqa, apne mujhe phirse roola dia.

30th November has become the saddest day of my life. One year back, on this day, I cried like a baby, as if my favorite toy has been snatched from me forever. But IPK and Arnav-Khushi will remain in my heart for eons.
And my love for Barun and Sanaya will grow more and more.

Sorry sohara😭

I was crying last night but couldn't resist making this reliving moments.
What say, about them they are part of me and yes we will never forget them impossible...
that day was devastated but you know I was with Cynthia and that company kept me going and cope with that...
IPK  forever,Barun and Sanaya forever...😊❤️

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 beautiful post ,👏
 you conveyed  every emotions that we feel as arshi n ipk fan..
 Ipk is in my  heart and it will end only when this heart will stop beating..

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
❤️
This content was originally posted by: ...SaRun...

Brilliant post Arshi 👏IPKKND is a part of my daily life and I am living with it in every moment of my life. Its like chap chuka he ab nahi mit sakta.On 30th Nov last year its end gave me a void feeling but it never left me alone .Always humesha saath saath ❤️.I watched it till the last scene even though it was painful to say good bye but how can I be not there for my Lovely show and awesome actors 🤗

Lizzie 😊❤️

thnx and so true void feelings yet never left us and had engraved this everlasting mark within us for eternity Hamesha.

I watched the last epi and it's very close to me heart when she tells him "he was her need , if it was not him , she wouldn't understand the meaning of Love ...indeed chup gaya hai...

Thnx 😊
NASAKE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

NASAKE 🤗

You are sharing something which I've been through.I couldn't sleep so many nights when BArun's leaving show news came out.Then The news that he will be dead in the show...I couldn't focus in my life.I was drained out and it was me and my friend Cynthia , cried our hearts together every minute and when it ended the same but we were happy with the happy ending.

I love all the characters and the whole package itself, I am not in the favor of one as the show was all about each of them .When Akashay and Payal left for USA and that was their last day , I felt numb as some one of my own is leaving me.That's how they became our life buddies,

So true , thank you is not enough but small tribute of reliving it over and over is what we all can do

Thank you so much for sharing that here...❤️

hey its my great pleasure to share my feelings with your post which every arshian have felt. 
u know even in last year our show ended on Saturday with one maha epi, that day i can never forget in my life. my husband n daughter went to my in-laws place so i was alone @ home which i needed d most. as usual i came home from office n sat dumbly, watch last epi with tears flood. it made me cry even more coz @ last epi sanaya n barun ware not together. n i heard a rumor tht barun dont had time to do d last epi, he was busy in his film shoot. it shattered me even more... 
again today os saturday, again feel like shattered, but still our show is ever lasting, it is the universe of our life. after november last year i havent watched any of the show. totally obsessed with our show, my heart never agreeing to share its space for ny of d show,n couples n none of d shows r worth watching too. first of all i have stopped watching TV. if @ all i have to watch i watch POGO channel with my daughter.
during my last breath if god give me a chance to remember d best n d worst things of my life, definitely my show IPKKND is one out of all good things happen to my life till my last breath n i cherish that breath.
sorry if my post is too long. but i feel like sharing with u this. just last week i presented whole IPKKND DVD (arond 12 DVDs of IPK epi n best VM) to my colleague. she is one of d best crazy fan of arshi like us. i felt so good to share our show with others n make them arshian. even though d show got over but still its new n fresh n will be forever to many.   

Ngurudatha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No way!!!! IPK can never end for me. It's a huge part of my life and will stay with me all my life.
fleurs thumbnail
Will always keep loving IPKKND 🤗