ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

From the desk of DT

Dear SaRuvians...

You all are aware that we have the development team in place for this awesome show. Our forum is one of the peaceful and most fun loving forum like our DV.

I want to explain how we navigate through the forum and keep it clean and neat so that we can access the required info quickly...

1. Appreciation Threads:

we have these . use them whenever you want to give appreciations to the actors/characters and the Jodi...

2. Forum Ranking

We have a thread Improve Forum Rank! use this thread to discuss on what articles/videos are published and how to increase the rank.

3. Help Desk

use helpdesk thread to ask any query about the show, IF or any other issue. Creating separate posts for asking simple questions may leave more blue topics.😊

4. Archive Mansion

you can access all the continuous threads like ATs, Chat Club etc through  *KHD...JeeLeZara-Archive Mansion*  which is listed in the Forum Important Topics on top.

5. Quoting:

Excessive quoting makes the page and form load slow. So try to avoid quoting a post while replying. Instead you can use the name of the post maker to address or his/her id.
eg: If you know the name, @bhanu  and continue.. if not, @ApoorvaFan, and continue .

what is coming up?

1. A news letter team is formed and work is going on to get volunteers for various news categories. Very soon you will see our own forum news letter. please participate in these two on going activities related with news letter.

2. Banner contest is happening now. we have the most creative people on forum. so please give us good banners. {* Kehta Hai Dil...Jee Le Zara Banner Contest *}

3. We are coming up with a thread where you can see all the VM links at one place. Also all the news items videos are put together into a single thread.

Final words:

Our forum is so special because of the happy and fun loving members.. Every one in the development team love this show and forum.

We will try our best to make our forum a great place and request our members to join us in doing it. please suggest us any contest, idea or any thing to help our forum experience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great... Plz if u can add d EDT link here... thts 1 long missing thread...lolzz

Contests :-\ ummm...we can ve Saruv siggy or vm making contests on upcoming New Year theme...i know its a bad idea...lol...
Koeli thumbnail
thank you for the much needed post DT... this will surely help members to navigate more easily. ðŸ˜ƒ
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
there is a post where all SaRuv scenes link is dere
pls sticky that

i love dis forum
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .shinchan.

there is a post where all SaRuv scenes link is dere
pls sticky that

i love dis forum

please check this *KHD...JeeLeZara-Archive Mansion* 
all links are available here..
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx a lot for the post DT...
I truly love this forum...
Will do my best to keep it as fun-loving and peaceful as it has been so far.,,.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Great... Plz if u can add d EDT link here... thts 1 long missing thread...lolzz

Contests :-\ ummm...we can ve Saruv siggy or vm making contests on upcoming New Year theme...i know its a bad idea...lol...

you can access it from archives for the time being and very soon once the NL, banner contest etc threads are cleared, we will get EDT stickked...
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely work and helpful hints by the DT.
Thankyou.